[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LostHighway
LEADING CANDIDATE POLLING MARGIN (Average of polls of the final week).
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION
1976 Jimmy Carter +2.5 WON
1980 Ronald Reagan +1.9 WON
1984 Ronald Reagan +6.2 WON
1988 George H.W. Bush +4.8 WON
1992 Bill Clinton +2.3 WON
1996 Bill Clinton +3.2 WON
2000 George W. Bush +1.8 WON
2004 George W. Bush +2.3 WON
2008 Barack Obama +.8 WON
2012 Barack Obama +1.5 WON
2016 Hillary Clinton +3.6 TBD

I know this doesn't fit a few of the head buried in the sand narrative. But don't let the facts and history dissuade you in your cerebral, classy rebuttals. EX: the low mileage, brain straining GFY/POS. Be refreshing come up with something original. It's a reach, but I'm an optimist. And be sure to address the stats.

Not sure what your point is. We're not in the final week yet.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Robjordon straight up question? Modoc county is very rural. Lots of farms and ranches. Will the voting go Trump or Hitlery?

I drove through there recently and I know what I saw and heard.

Modoc County is pretty conservative, but I see very few signs or bumper stickers for Trump (and none for Hillary). The Repubs here that I've talked to are holding their noses and voting Trump, or not voting at all. On the latter, the reason is that if your a Republican, in California your vote simply does not count in a presidential election. Its winner take all on delegates and we are waaaay outnumbered.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

Good.

Wanna jump on in?

Or is the water too deep for ya?

You probably do your best work on the sidelines, anyway.

Mosthighgay,

Either take the bet or STFU.

If it's "good".

Got any balls?

Maybe you could borrow some.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

I know this doesn't fit a few of the head buried in the sand narrative. But don't let the facts and history dissuade you in your cerebral, classy rebuttals. EX: the low mileage, brain straining GFY/POS. Be refreshing come up with something original. It's a reach, but I'm an optimist. And be sure to address the stats.

This isn't the final week.

The losing candidates weren't under investigation by the FBI for mishandling classified documents.

The losing candidates didn't have WikiLeaks plaguing them.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

Good.

Wanna jump on in?

Or is the water too deep for ya?

You probably do your best work on the sidelines, anyway.

Mosthighgay,

Either take the bet or STFU.

If it's "good".

Got any balls?

Maybe you could borrow some.

Yes I will FUBAR and BIGFISH will you go away? Or do goldfish have more balls than you? Post it here so you are on record. Waiting for you two fat dumb gutless f%cks to get off the john to respond. Expecting chirping of crickets.

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/28/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm in, but with a loser like you, I should get odds.

Like, you plus NWA, plus RGinther, and throw in Stevil, case the stoner happens to remember the login.

But WTH, wipin your lame ass off the board is worth it.

Start workin on your next handle, loser.

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
I'm in, but with a loser like you, I should get odds.

Like, you plus NWA, plus RGinther, and throw in Stevil, case the stoner happens to remember the login.

But WTH, wipin your lame ass off the board is worth it.

Start workin on your next handle, loser.

Get odds! Horse sh7t. Did you flush? Good to see you go on the 11-9. But then again you are most a likely a lying cowardly cur. And will reappear on that that date to spout your vomit. The time will tell. MY money is on you punk to renege.

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/28/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did you flush?

If I did, it woulda taken you a lot longer to reply.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Losthighway and RobJordan will never leave this forum voluntarily. Yes, I'm calling them liars. If Clinton wins (she ain't gonna unless something happens to Trump between now and 11/8) RobJordan and Losthighway will renege on their bet and continue to post here, either under their current spate of screen names or they'll just create new accounts.

Anyone thinking LH or RJ have a shred of integrity hasn't been paying attention.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Rob I'm not a fan of you, but sorry to hear about the deputy (Modoc County) being killed recently! Is there a gofundme page anywhere for his family?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I'M A RETARD AND PROUD OF IT!!

Jordan

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Anyone with an IQ higher than an ant, knows constantly bashing Trump IS promoting Hillary...stupid [bleep].

The liar is of course a dhimmicrat.

Ducacca led Bush by 17 going into the election.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

More B.S. from one of our libtards.

Reagan was behind by double digits in 1980 against Carter.

This election cycle has many similarities to that race.

And as we know Reagan won by a landslide. The election was called before the polls in Calif. closed.

David Brinkely and the mainstream media couldn't understand how the polls could be so wrong?

By election day Reagan had closed the gap to a statistical tie.

I hope my vote for him counted...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Losthighway and RobJordan will never leave this forum voluntarily. Yes, I'm calling them liars. If Clinton wins (she ain't gonna unless something happens to Trump between now and 11/8) RobJordan and Losthighway will renege on their bet and continue to post here, either under their current spate of screen names or they'll just create new accounts.

Anyone thinking LH or RJ have a shred of integrity hasn't been paying attention.

RG and I are liars? Really you got any evidence of that? Of course not, horse sh%t flows from your keyboard. You you have low comprehension skills. And sound like that used car salesman Donald. Blowing smoke up the azzholes of the faithful followers of Fearless Leader who long for an authoritarian rule. With wild unsustainable comments. Lemmings, useful idiots and puppets.

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

By election day Reagan had closed the gap to a statistical tie.

I hope my vote for him counted... [/quote]

Thanks for a voice for a historical accuracy. Careful, a few here will be calling you names for that.

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/29/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

RG and I are liars? Really you got any evidence of that? Of course not, horse sh%t flows from your keyboard. You you have low comprehension skills. And sound like that used car salesman Donald. Blowing smoke up the azzholes of the faithful followers of Fearless Leader who long for an authoritarian rule. With wild unsustainable comments. Lemmings, useful idiots and puppets.

You and Rob, always demanding evidence. If it looks like shidt and smells like shidt, I ain't gonna taste it.

Wow. I don't think I would have hurt your feelings as much if I had drop kicked you in your c*nt instead of calling you a liar. No, you and RJ won't be leaving when (just to make you feel better: IF) Trump wins. You *especially* are here to pimp Clinton, period.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L

You and Rob, always demanding evidence. If it looks like shidt and smells like shidt, I ain't gonna taste it.

Facts and rational mature discussion are just too much bother for some. If it smells and taste like sh$t then why you serve it? EX: Google voter fraud.Be warned it won't fit you narrative. Some like yourself don't seek information they seek affirmation. Which is the hallmark of a closed mind.

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/29/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was referring to you you stupid pu$$y. Why would I make a bet knowing you'd renege on the terms? Let's try this, then off to ignore where you should have been a while ago: If it looks like a democrat troll, and acts like a democrat troll, why would I expect it to have any integrity and uphold it's (gender neutral, cause that's what tranny zhe's like you like) end of a bet? Hence the shidt analogy.

You are, truly, the load your mother should have taken in the ass.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Facts and rational mature discussion are just too much bother for some. If it smells and taste like sh$t then why you serve it? EX: Google voter fraud.Be warned it won't fit you narrative. Some like yourself don't seek information they seek affirmation. Which is the hallmark of a closed mind.

I do. If you put a poll up I want the sample size, the location the sample was taken from, the average age of the respondents, the political affiliation of the respondents and the gender of the respondents. Then I want the statistical tool(s) you used to analyze your sample and arrived at the % and how you calculated the possible error.

If you can't provide that then you are copying someone else's post. Democrats routinely purposely under sample republicans and conservatives. If you can't provide the sample size and where it was drawn from then you haven't the slightest idea of the veracity of the poll result you are copying. Commentators on both sides admit many polls are "fudged" for one reason. The same reason ALL hillery voters feel now. Their goal is to discourage Republicans and Conservatives to suppress the vote, to get them to stay home, believing their vote wouldn't matter.

Guess what. If you're for hillery, your vote isn't worth the effort to drive to the poll to vote. In the space of 14 hours hillery has dropped 7 points in Ohio.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (16penny, 16gage, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,835 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,791
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.