Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Just read the topic..and slid way down ...and enjoy !! Lol http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512551279

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Damn. Thought this was about strippers at a Ducks Unlimited banquet.

Sadness.

Carry on.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Looks like the news is causing some health issues over there....

Typical nutjob liberals. crazy

It's literally damaging my health. I'm going to extend my meditation and I already had to take something to calm me down! President Obama can't fire Comey. My heart is beating so fast. However, the front page of Huffington Post says it's not her emails or server. The top line say, 'WTF". I don't know how to add a thread but I would assume most folks know how to get there.

I have considered going back on kolonopin for my anxiety. I am just going to use cannabis for now, I found a calming strain that is helping me through. I dislike using pharmaceuticals because of the side effects, but it may be necessary to get some help to calm stress if this stops working.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

I have considered going back on kolonopin for my anxiety...

Can't even spell a medication he is on... Clonapam (generic Clonazepam) hopefully they get so laxed out and calm they forget to get off their "azzes"

Last edited by Sponxx; 10/28/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of snot and slobber over there for sure..

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yes, Virginia, they are THAT stupid...

That's why I refuse to simply view it as something we can easily dismiss and not worry about. We can rant and rave all we want to about Comey, the media, and the buffoonery of Trump that's soon to follow. It doesn't change the fact that this beast has reared its ugly head once more. Do I think she's done anything criminal? Of course not. However, there are large swaths of the electorate who change their minds as frequently as you and I change underwear. This hurts, and the sad truth of it all is that we're really powerless to do anything about it. We can vote (if we haven't done so already), and that certainly helps, but DU and the seemingly shrinking group of intellectual minds in this country aren't enough. Everything is going to rest on how the Clinton campaign responds to this. It can't be ignored, unfortunately. There's going to need to be some damage control.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I took a peek. I can't handle their mental state.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Typical nutjob liberals. crazy

It's literally damaging my health. I'm going to extend my meditation and I already had to take something to calm me down! President Obama can't fire Comey. My heart is beating so fast. However, the front page of Huffington Post says it's not her emails or server. The top line say, 'WTF". I don't know how to add a thread but I would assume most folks know how to get there.

I have considered going back on kolonopin for my anxiety. I am just going to use cannabis for now, I found a calming strain that is helping me through. I dislike using pharmaceuticals because of the side effects, but it may be necessary to get some help to calm stress if this stops working.

The country as a whole would be much better off without these miscreants.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Lol ..enjoy ..they are people in a bubble, I have a box of rocks with more wit...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Damn. Thought this was about strippers at a Ducks Unlimited banquet.

Sadness.

Carry on.

We call them "raffle girls".

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Just read the topic..and slid way down ...and enjoy !! Lol http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512551279

The common theme...."I DON"T CARE WHAT'S IN THEM"...wait till she's forced off the ticket....they'll stroke out for sure...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If there were an IQ cutoff below which you were not allowed to vote, those retards would be SOL.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
OK ya got me to click the link and look.Holy s%^t where the hell do they come from.My side hurts from laughing.If I had a kid or grandkid like that I would drown it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If there were an IQ cutoff below which you were not allowed to vote, those retards would be SOL.

Vote, Hell, breed and breathe. Get them out of the gene pool and the voter pool takes care of itself.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sourdough44

I can't even go there for a look, I'm stupid enough on my own, certainly don't need any lib infusion to quantify the problem. crazy

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sourdough44

this x2

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
JFC!! They are the new storm troopers! What a sick bunch of bastards!I think they'll commit mass suicide when Trump wins and Bill and the bitch are rotting in prison..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Christ, my head hurts from that. How they are not dead already from Darwinism I will never get. I'll blame the lawyers.

If liberals knew what they were missing, they�d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! � James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We gotta check back after the election.Trump is gonna win and those poor bastids are gonna need help.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1911a1, 66 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,727
Posts18,514,301
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.