Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
The idea of protest voting is arbitrary to my way of thinking. Not voting for a candidate because you think he can't win is self-fulfilling. I also think much of the objection to Gary Johnson is his run makes obvious how guilty are "Clump" voters of voting from a corrupt position.

Here is yet another way of looking at it:

[Linked Image]

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well, ok, but Johnson is kinda stupid. Just my own opinion. Everybody has one. Hillary's success is troubling because of her extreme level of corruption. The reality that a lot of people would vote for such a person, is very troubling to me. Those voters don't give a crap about the rule of law, ethics, you name it. They are getting their hands filled in some way, and that is sufficient for them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Johnson's a pot smoking idiot and if you think anyone that's ever held office hasn't been bought and paid for somewhere along the way you're a bigger idiot than he is.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Voting for Johnson is doing something that feels like voting, but means nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
I also think much of the objection to Gary Johnson is his run makes obvious how guilty are "Clump" voters of voting from a corrupt position.

Libertarians are breaking from the Johnson/Weld ticket and voting for Donald Trump. Those two bozo's hijacked the Libertarian platform and the real Libertarians are pizzed-off. Deal with it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Thanks for making my point for me. Animosity toward Johnson and voters points out the personal flaws of Clump voters. Why else would people become angry enough to post lies on an internet forum?

As to the supposed stupidity or idiocy of Johnson: You're making the claim that someone who started himself in a one man handyman business and built it into a multi-million dollar enterprise, who spent his own money to be in the running for governor of a state, who performed successfully and was re-elected, is somehow less intelligent than all of you who spend your time posting lies on an internet forum? That is just silly.

You're deluding yourselves and giving your country away. Me, I just spent a couple of hours riding around putting out Johnson signs in areas that will otherwise go to Hillary.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If you vote for a known loser i guess you can claim you did not vote for either one of the primary candidates. Shed the feathers and vote for someone who could win. I guess you could move to Utah and vote for the Morman thats taking votes from Trump. Just my opinion. ED K

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Voting 3rd party is like jerking off. It's all about making yourself feel good.

Last edited by bruinruin; 10/30/16.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for making my point for me. Animosity toward Johnson and voters points out the personal flaws of Clump voters. Why else would people become angry enough to post lies on an internet forum?

As to the supposed stupidity or idiocy of Johnson: You're making the claim that someone who started himself in a one man handyman business and built it into a multi-million dollar enterprise, who spent his own money to be in the running for governor of a state, who performed successfully and was re-elected, is somehow less intelligent than all of you who spend your time posting lies on an internet forum? That is just silly.

You're deluding yourselves and giving your country away. Me, I just spent a couple of hours riding around putting out Johnson signs in areas that will otherwise go to Hillary.

What's Aleppo?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Libertarians are breaking from the Johnson/Weld ticket and voting for Donald Trump. Those two bozo's hijacked the Libertarian platform and the real Libertarians are pizzed-off. Deal with it.

Yep. ^ what he said.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And what is Aleppo?

What do want hillary to win? Bite your tongue!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A large percentage of the regulars on here are too busy trolling for personal entertainment or trolling for other latent homosexual buddies. I doubt any campaign would bother with this small forum.

I stump for Johnson/Weld everywhere I go, btw. I've spent maybe $50 on campaign materials to pass out. The most fun is calling out Trumpkins on their bumper stickers. Listening to grown men splutter and grin over it is right entertaining.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

What lies? That he's a loser? How many times has he run for president? Why can't 70% of Americans tell you who he is?

That he's a pot smoker?...
http://nypost.com/2016/06/23/libertarian-gary-johnson-quit-smoking-pot-to-run-for-president/

That he's an idiot??? Have you ever watched him being interviewed??? The guy's a stupid as a box of hammers...

So tell us which lies it is you're talking about...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
In his favor - Gary got the State in good financial order for the first time in a long time.
That money was squandered by his successors - Richardson being the worst.
Gary IS a financial conservative (cheap) smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
In his favor - Gary got the State in good financial order for the first time in a long time.
That money was squandered by his successors - Richardson being the worst.
Gary IS a financial conservative (cheap) smile

Valid point. I say that governor of NM was his high-water mark. He, and that gun-grabbing idiot Bill Weld, have set back the Libertarian Party by a couple of election cycles.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Except for the dope and abortion things on their ticket there is a lot to like. However they can never seem to get someone that isn't like those two numb nuts they have up now. In the past they get them too. If you want to compete you have to be taken seriously and if all you do is put up tweedle dee and tweedle dumb well you get what you paid for.

If liberals knew what they were missing, they�d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! � James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 31 invisible), 2,075 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,620
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.