Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
For sale is a Burris C4 Plus 3x9x40 Rifle Scope for sale.  I purchased the scope last year, took it to the range 1x to get it sighted in on my rifle and used it 1x hunting this year for deer.  Scope is in excellent condition with no noticeable marks.  Glass is flawless.  The gun is currently mounted on my 270 and I won't remove it until it is sold (this is my piggie rifle) so I can't guarantee there are "no ring marks".  I can send the buyer pictures of it out of the rings prior to shipping and if the buyer wants a refund at that time, I am ok with that.  I don't anticipate any issues since it was just mounted for the first time on this gun.

I am selling b/c adjustable turret scopes are not for me. The custom turret on it is for the 270 with a 130 grain load.  You can purchase your own custom turrets directly from Burris (like Leupolds CDS).  This scope has a 1" tube.

Price is $200 shipped and insured. Open to trade ideas for pistol ammo (380, 9mm, 45, 10mm) or 12 gauge waterfowl loads, or maybe a like priced Leupold (KISS) or Burris scope.  Or the buyer may meet me locally.  I am in Rocklin.

Features:

•Designed for big-game hunters who want a custom riflescope to build an affordable custom shooting platform
•Customized elevation turret calibrated to your specific ammunition
•Dial in your yardage to the target and the riflescope automatically compensates for bullet drop; no need for holdover
•The C4 Wind MOA™  reticle has 1-MOA tick marks up to 10 MOA on each side so you can easily compensate for wind
•WindMap works seamlessly with the C4 Wind MOA reticle
•WindMap helps you determine hold-off for your exact cartridge; WindMap values indicate how many MOA tick marks to hold into the wind to compensate for a 10 m.p.h. wind at 100-yard increments
•Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile; indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
•A separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
•High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness, clarity, and lasting durability
•Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
•Index-matched, Hi-Lume®  multicoating aids in low-light performance, increasing your success rate
•A double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
•Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
•Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
•Waterproof
•Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging and in cold and rain
•The solid, stress-free, 1-piece outer tube is extremely durable; will withstand shock and vibration of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
•Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™

http://www.burrisoptics.com/scopes/c4-plus-riflescopes-series/c4-plus-riflescope-3-9x40mm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any interest in trading for a Nikon Monarch UCC 2-7x32 with matte black finish?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 222ND, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 67 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,692
Posts18,534,541
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.