-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Go to the link for surprising photos and some great comments... They call nine guns an arsenal like you would see with an army going off to war...

It is in NWA's backyard and he would show evidence of mind control... but he clearly does not have one...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/201...ora-research-facility-investigators-say/

Georgia men plotted attack on Alaska aurora research facility to 'release souls,' detective says
Author: Annie Zak Updated: 12 minutes ago Published 2 hours ago

Undated UAF handout photo of HAARP facility near Gakona in Interior Alaska.

Two men arrested last week in southern Georgia were planning to attack an aurora research facility owned by the University of Alaska Fairbanks around which conspiracy theories of mind control have long swirled, investigators said.

Television station WALB in Georgia first reported Monday that investigators with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office arrested Michael Mancil, 30, and James Dryden Jr., 22, on Thursday and said "the massive amount of arsenal seized looked like something out of a movie, one where a small army was headed to war."

[HAARP's new owner holds open house to prove facility "is not capable of mind control"]

Michael Vickers, a detective with the sheriff's office, told Alaska Dispatch News that both men confessed "that God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released."

Investigators in Douglas, Ga., said drug suspects Michael Mancil and James Dryden were plotting to attack the HAARP antenna farm in Alaska. (Coffee County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office via WALB)
Investigators in Douglas, Ga., said drug suspects Michael Mancil and James Dryden were plotting to attack the HAARP antenna farm in Alaska. (Coffee County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office via WALB)
"All I can tell you is they were planning on blowing up the machine," Vickers said. "Going to try to find a scientist, to steal his car and ID badge to gain access. Any scientist."

Vickers could not say what else the men might be charged with.

"It is being investigated and there … could be more charges pending, but as of right now, there's nothing I can tell you," he said.

Once a U.S. Air Force facility, HAARP ownership last year was transferred to UAF. For many years, conspiracy theories about HAARP's capabilities for mind and weather control have persisted, to the point where the center hosted an open house in August in an effort to dispel such theories.

The program studies the properties and behavior of the Earth's ionosphere, a part of the atmosphere that can affect communication and navigation systems.

Investigators in Douglas, Ga., seized firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and other items when they arrested two drug suspects who they said were plotting to attack the HAARP antenna farm in Alaska. (Coffee County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office via WALB)
Investigators in Douglas, Ga., seized firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and other items when they arrested two drug suspects who they said were plotting to attack the HAARP antenna farm in Alaska. (Coffee County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office via WALB)
Among the weapons seized were AR-15 rifles, Glock handguns, a Remington rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition, WALB reported. Authorities discovered the plot to attack HAARP after initially investigating Mancil "for possible drug sales."

The two men were charged with selling methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime, WALB reported. Mancil was also charged "with use of a telecommunication device in committing or facilitating a felony."

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meth and pot, pot and meth.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gettin' close to TRH's neighborhood!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
An Arsenal of nine? Well, I do not have four Glocks so I am safe from any investigator...

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They may have been staging out of Douglas, Georgia, but they don't look like south Georgia boys to me. Interlopers.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hear them antenna farms are hell on the meth and pot trade. I can't imagine how many people Nancy Regan's kept off drugs with them things.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They ran out of tinfoil!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know Coffee County, and Douglas Georgia pretty well. Most everyone I have met there is a stand up person. These must be the meth cookers, I guess.

Sam......

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Where did u see "9 guns"? I must have missed that part.

Seems to me those boys could have benefitted from a little mind control. And a soul.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Oh The pics? C I don't do links generally. Not where electrons are walked up single file at gunpoint, much less on an iPhone 4

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Where did u see "9 guns"? I must have missed that part.

Seems to me those boys could have benefitted from a little mind control. And a soul.

Go to the link... you can't miss 'em.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Isn't this down in Gus' nape of the woods?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by las
Oh The pics? C I don't do links generally. Not where electrons are walked up single file at gunpoint, much less on an iPhone 4

At least the electrons are single file rather than........one.....at........a..........time!

smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
A
Everyone knows that the HARP facility controls the weather......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But, But, if Harp controlls the weather, and we are having global warming, GasP! that means the .govt is causing climate change!
way to go ALGORE!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like our boys weren't just selling meth and pot....

What fresh Hell is this?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.