OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
What say you now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ssssshhhhhhhhhh..... it ain't over yet.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Caution - its not over. No gloating allowed.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
L
Longbob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image]

L
Longbob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
All that is needed now is Maine Con. Dist. 2, Arizona, and Alaska. RCP has Trump at 255 and that gets him to 270. I predict he will end up with 306 when it is all done.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'll wait a little longer before celebrating!!! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Longbob
What say you now?

If projections hold, what I say is the truth: you were right and I was wrong. Now let us hope he governs as an intelligent conservative, instead of a policy ignorant, European right-wing statist. We're on the cusp of bankruptcy. Will he reform entitlements? He says no, in which case all his election has done is slow our velocity over the cliff from 120 mph (if Hillary) had been elected, to a 100 mph over the cliff. But he has a chance to fix, things, let's see if he can do it. Certainly a repudiation of Obama and Hollywood though, isn't it? And let's see if he really will reform immigration and build the fence.

Jordan

P.S. Take your shots at me now, because if he wins, I lose a bet and I'm gone from here (which should make a few of you happy.) wink

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan
What say you now?

If projections hold, what I say is the truth: you were right and I was wrong. Now let us hope he governs as an intelligent conservative, instead of a policy ignorant, European right-wing statist. We're on the cusp of bankruptcy. Will he reform entitlements? He says no, in which case all his election has done is slow our velocity over the cliff from 120 mph (if Hillary) had been elected, to a 100 mph over the cliff. But he has a chance to fix, things, let's see if he can do it. Certainly a repudiation of Obama and Hollywood though, isn't it? And let's see if he really will reform immigration and build the fence.

Jordan

P.S. Take your shots at me now, because if he wins, I lose a bet and I'm gone from here (which should make a few of you happy.) wink
Makes me happy.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
LongBob: YOU... are exactly right!
Where is that worthless robojordone?
Win lose or draw for Trump, the likes of robojordone are worthless when the chips are down!
I said this months ago on this forum robojordone is THE worst possible type to bring with you to ANY type contest/conflict - from war to riots to politics to any kind of hardship circumstance!
robojordone is the cut and run type at the first sign of hardship.
And that is a sad fact.
Personally I hope he goes back under his rock and stays there until he gets his head on right or grows a pair.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Where are all the Cruzzies?

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Let's not forget northwestalaska, my he soon become a warm,wet,pile of bear excrement! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
L
Longbob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
I don't care how far off or annoying they have been, I would keep them in a heartbeat over the Clintons. The best part of all of this is that the Clinton era is finally over!

I won't watch Fox News for probably the next month. I will have every TV in my house on Unifiction, Clinton News Network, and MSNBC. They are the only things I am interested in watching at the moment.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Home listening to fuggin rosetta stone reciting "President Trump!"

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
All that is needed now is Maine Con. Dist. 2, Arizona, and Alaska. RCP has Trump at 255 and that gets him to 270. I predict he will end up with 306 when it is all done.
arizona is a done deal, all over but the shouting, it never was a swing state as portrayed by the media. the areas that went blue always went blue, mainly the rez land and tucson where all the turds live.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
robojordone: There is something more important than you being run out of here and that is YOU healing yourself and getting your head on straight!
I learned LONG, LONG ago in my many and varied political fights - you NEVER get 100% of what you would prefer with ANY political candidate/party!
Go with the party/politician that will give YOU the highest percentage of what you want/what is best for the city/county/state/country!
Donald Trump was not my first choice for Republican Presidential nominee, nor was he my second choice for Republican Presidential nominee nor was he my third choice - but he was/is/will be 100 times better for our country than "the hildabeast" so I proudly voted for him.
Correct yourself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
VG:

If I leave, its because I lost a bet and for no other reason. It's got nothing to do with "cutting and running". And there's nothing wrong with my head: I'm a constitutional conservative. Trump is a Euro style right-wing statist. That's almost as far from conservatism as Leftism. But he certainly has a chance to govern right of center. Let's see if he does.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have a better one: If DT wins, I will leave this forum never to return and if DT loses you will leave this forum, never to return.

How 'bout that bet? You willing to put your money where your mouth is? wink :)Jordan

I'm in.

Vaya con inmates.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Home listening to fuggin rosetta stone reciting "President Trump!"

Gave up farming

Went into comedy ! Tff

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
Longbob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Now it is time to call out all of the TV, entertainment, and Hollywood liberals that said they were leaving the country if Trump wins.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Not really Rob, just less of the lefty nut-sucking would suffice.

But the other c__t gone would be a good thing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (01Foreman400, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.