Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
It depends on who won the election. It didn't take but 24 hours for the anarchists to recharge their batteries and start the destruction.
The reality is they should be angry against the Democrat Party for offering a flawed candidate. They should be angry with the media who have been running cover for her for years.
Keep it up -- real Americans are watching and will remember what the Democrat Party stands for.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
They need to grow up and let the adults get to work.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's gonna be a real mother [bleep] when they have to pay back $150,000 in college loans for a degree in Late Tatar Society Studies on a Starbuck's barista salary.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup. Free college is off the table now.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I guess these dregs of our society always thought they'd get their way.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
all those people voting against anger and hate on Tuesday seem to have alot of it today

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're young and stupid- perfect marks for the Democrat Party.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's gonna be a real mother [bleep] when they have to pay back $150,000 in college loans for a degree in Late Tatar Society Studies on a Starbuck's barista salary.
Many universities providing counseling to students who feel "threatened" by the election results! Praying for Donald Trump, and his whole family.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

now that's funny. I remember an article in the state wide azzwipe about this woman working as a barrista that got a degree in chinese transgender studies, something like that. She owed about 125k in student loans. Was crying about it.
And, while embarrassed about it, one of the grandkids has gone the loan program to study at the southwestern center for healing arts, i.e. yoga, meditation, burning weeds for smoke therapy, etc.
She really got upset with me when i brought up the word "stupid."

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lightning

Many universities providing counseling to students who feel "threatened" by the election results!

Shelter in Place for 20 yr old students.

Children raised with participation trophies, helicopter parents, all-inclusiveness, multiculturalism, and as global citizens.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I found it interesting that in "spontaneous" demonstrations from coast to coast, they somehow had the same color signs, with the same words, printed in the same typeface.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
all those people voting against anger and hate on Tuesday seem to have alot of it today

X2

Funny, they're exercising their right to protest and freedom of speech, but if Hillary had won and we were out....we would be disgruntled anarchists and disruptive uneducated criminals.

Last edited by California_Kid; 11/10/16.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh yeah. And misogynists.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that sort of like massage therapist????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

now that's funny. I remember an article in the state wide azzwipe about this woman working as a barrista that got a degree in chinese transgender studies, something like that. She owed about 125k in student loans. Was crying about it.
And, while embarrassed about it, one of the grandkids has gone the loan program to study at the southwestern center for healing arts, i.e. yoga, meditation, burning weeds for smoke therapy, etc.
She really got upset with me when i brought up the word "stupid."

Back in the late 70's when I was in school, the stupidest kids were education majors. These days I think the big thing is majoring in "social justice" whatever that means.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by night_owl
Oh yeah. And misogynists.

Being a little misogynistic doesn't necessarily mean you are wrong.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I found it interesting that in "spontaneous" demonstrations from coast to coast, they somehow had the same color signs, with the same words, printed in the same typeface. FC

All paid for by the Billionaire Bolsheviks and choreographed by the hired Komosomal Young Pioneers/Brown Shirts led by their professional agitators.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're just mad because Trump is going to cut off their porch monkey entitlement money. They'll have to hit the streets and start selling more crack and meth again. What? Work for a living ?

Don't you just love a new emerging economy ?

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will they have to return their Obungo phones?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 21, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,017
Posts18,500,385
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.