-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How can they gain credibility since they have been lying for the communists since the middle 1930s?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
As someone posted on the Campfire a couple of days ago, it's amazing how much attitudes can change when the gun ends up in someone else's lap.

I hope this does in the New York Slimes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
They did break the story on Hillary's server which still surprises me today that they published it.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The Northeastern Seaboard states have been a PITA to this country since it's inception.......

" ... And the Great Society and War on Poverty that helped give us the mess we have today originated in......(drum roll).....Texas with LBJ.
... "

Whoops! Wait a minute! The Great Society and War on Poverty were nothing more than the extension of and continuation of the policies of President John F. Kennedy and his brother, A.G. Robert F. Kennedy, residents of Massachusetts. LBJ just solidified it on the coattails of JFK, the murdered President.

LBJ was as prejudiced as any man who ever sat in the Oval Office.

L.W.

Ah, you beat me to it, and stated it better than I could have. I was born/raised in Texas, you are correct LBJ did not care about the WOP or the Affirm Action nonsense. He only did it to obtain the votes of the "colored people" for the next 100 years, he hoped...

Maybe...
He did say this.
Lastly, the historical evidence suggests that far from being concerned about securing future generations of black votes, one of Johnson's main worries -- which, to his credit, didn't prevent him from pushing for passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 — was losing the votes of white Southerners. His former press secretary, Bill Moyers, recounted this scene in his 2004 book Moyers on America:

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come," he said.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I never believe anything the Main Stream Media has to say and only halve of what i witness with my own eyes

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

Is it the first of April already?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
The reason the NY Times "underestimated" his support is that they never did the basic job of journalists, which is to report on the stories.

Instead, they spun the stories. They made the stories. They ignored the stories that didn't fit their agenda. In other words, they are an activist and advocacy group, not a newspaper. They weren't interested in finding the truth or reporting on facts, as they would get in the way of the agenda.

Now, they have to deal with a President and a Congress that is anathema to their agenda and they will have to put the cloak of journalism back on as they try to re-establish their agenda.

The note from Sulzberger is nothing more than a declaration to the loyalists that they will be harsh on Trump and Congress and won't give them the latitude that was given to Obama. Things they looked the other way for under Obama will be put under a microscope.

I'm Jewish and I lived in NYC for close to 10 years. The NY Times is definitely a representation of the liberal urban Jewish community, but it's also a representation of liberal urbans everywhere. I despise liberals and I despise the Times, as do many Jews in NYC and elsewhere.

This is the post that gained my attention...the Gentleman seems to be well informed and well intentioned.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BS

The NYT is a POS rag. At this point, it is impossible to gain any credibility.

If I were Trump, I would permantly ban all media outlets that collaborated with the DNC. And do it on his acceptance speech so the whole country knows of their dishonest ways. Let the story be on THEM.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RAS
BS

If I were Trump, I would permantly ban all media outlets that collaborated with the DNC. And do it on his acceptance speech so the whole country knows of their dishonest ways. Let the story be on THEM.

RAS

Ban, hardly...but reviewing their media licence would definitely be on the cards if complaints of bias were received.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RAS
BS

RAS

No, we don't want Trump to ban any media. We don't want any political entity to ban any media. That is our job as citizens! It's a job we have sadly neglected too. I'm not suggesting we do what the Sons of Liberty did back in 1776 or what the British loyalist did. But you can and must step up and start voicing your complaints to the media.

It doesnt do much good to only do it here since we are the chior and I seriously doubt any NYT staff would lower themselves from thier supposed lofty perch to visit us.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If you listen to the mainstream media since election day, all of them have excuses for why their polling was wrong.

They're trying to regain credibility.

Don't buy it.

Their polling was wrong because they lied.

The mainstream media must never be given any credibility again. They're nothing but the propaganda arm of the globalists.

^^^This!^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares about the Old Media anymore? Anyone?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
USA TODAY and the NYT only good for wrapping fish guts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump as much as broadcast their irrelevance when he announced he would not be giving up his social media presence, during the 60 minutes interview.

That was their death knell.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 50 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,662
Posts18,474,682
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.