Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
....seems it cost Hillary the election.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/now-clinton-campaign-blames-women-loss-internalized-misogyny/

“Internalized misogyny is a real thing and this is a thing we have to be talking about as we go through and see.”

McIntosh then echoed what she claimed was Obama’s assessment.

“We as a society react poorly to women seeking positions of power. We are uncomfortable about that and we seek to justify that uncomfortable feeling because it can’t possibly be because we don’t want to see a woman in that position of power,” McIntosh said.

“As we go through these numbers, as we figure out exactly what happened with turnout, it seems to be white college-educated women,” she continued.

“We have work to do talking to those women about what happened this year and why we would vote against our self-interest,”

It must be true, the sentiment reportedly sprung from the lips of 'Bammy hisself..... crazy

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

“As we go through these numbers, as we figure out exactly what happened with turnout, it seems to be white college-educated women,” she continued.

Probably had something to do with this.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
obama has been their God for the last 12 years - what he speaks must be truth. Sort of a Jim Jones type of guy.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wait. I thought only the uneducated ignorant people voted for Trump. Now they say educated women didn't want her as President? This is all so confusing. 😁

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Odessa
obama has been their God for the last 12 years - what he speaks must be truth. Sort of a Jim Jones type of guy.

12 years???

I was under the impression that very few people outside of the state of Illinois knew Barack Obama even existed let alone as potentially a national political figure prior to his entering the race for the office of POTUS.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by amr7333
Wait. I thought only the uneducated ignorant people voted for Trump. Now they say educated women didn't want her as President? This is all so confusing. 😁

Let'em keep guessing, it worked out well on the 8th.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The thing that gets me is how friggin' clueless all these women in the Hillary clique are, that woman really believes the "internalized misogeny" nonsense she was spouting.

We got her, and then we got Megan Kelly getting all hysterical about Trump "threatening" her, I think she believes that too.

They are not representing women well. Unfortunately, seems like about half the women in the country think that way.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've heard a lot of women say "we'd love to see a woman president. Just not that woman."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It's the economy stupid.

White women put jobs first because it's about FAMILY--jobs for them, and especially jobs that pay well for their husbands. Both college educated and HS educated voted for jobs. And that's why trump carried Mich, Wis, and Penn.

Liberals and a lot of alleged conservatives still don't get it.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
I've heard a lot of women say "we'd love to see a woman president. Just not that woman."

And lots if not most men don't care if there is a woman or a man in the oval office. As long as they take the country in the right direction.

NRA Patron
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yep. This would be like your family being pissed at you for not hiring your dumb ass nephew for a position at your business. It's nothing against your own family, it's just that the chosen member is not fit for the job......

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The thing that gets me is how friggin' clueless all these women in the Hillary clique are, that woman really believes the "internalized misogeny" nonsense she was spouting.

We got her, and then we got Megan Kelly getting all hysterical about Trump "threatening" her, I think she believes that too.

They are not representing women well. Unfortunately, seems like about half the women in the country think that way.

As you know about me, I"ll go way out of my way to say judge a book not by the cover but the contents. Especially with women.

But lately I"m coming more around to the point that a lot, if not the majority, these days must be damn fools...

I did hear a lot of local country gals say woman president fine, just not that flaming liberal female dog.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Women shouldn't vote.

LOL
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Women have control of all the pussy!!

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by hanco
Women have control of all the pussy!!

AND......half of the money smile

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,343 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,522
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.