Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Walter probably, in the great tradition of the samurai, said to himself the night of the election "I cannot live with this shame."

He got his long sword, got down on his knees, and committed seppuku.

Now what about political genius Rob Jordan? He has STFU since the election.

That would not be enough for Walt to commit such an act... he obviously lived with the basic shame of being a total two-face weasel up to this point...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
he was who he was... RIP...heres hoping he won't be back

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He sounds well liked

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
On 10/29/16 at 6:53 one Walter, aka northwestalaska made his final 24hourcampfire post.

On 10/29/16 at 6:52 he made his second to last:

Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by jdm953
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.

It does appear that he checked in, logged in, on 11/09/16 in the AM to see what condition his fellow mourners were in. Apparently and evidently it was more than his poor heart could take and he popped clot loose and suffered a massive stroke.

I'm sure there can be no other explanation for his mysterious disappearance from the board.

RIP Walter.

I have to ask, since I don't know how to do it on this site, how do you determine when someone checked in?

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hi guys, did you miss me?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think they found Walt...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-exposes-himself-to-mother-and-children/

Troopers: Nude man breaks into Wasilla home, exposes himself to mother and children
Author: Jerzy Shedlock Updated: November 4 Published November 4
Alaska State Troopers say a naked man broke into a Wasilla home and exposed himself to a mother and her two children.

Dispatchers got a report around 10:30 a.m. Friday about the nude man, later identified as 39-year-old Jesse Smart, trying to break into a residence in a neighborhood off of Engstrom Road.

Responding troopers met with Smart, who was naked, according to an online dispatch posted Friday.

"Investigation revealed he had entered the residence and exposed himself to a mother and her two children (ages 2 and 3)," the dispatch says.

Smart was unknown to the victims, according to troopers.

Medics took Smart from the scene of the break-in to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. Smart was medically cleared and then arrested on charges of first-degree burglary and indecent exposure, troopers said.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I think they found Walt...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-exposes-himself-to-mother-and-children/

Troopers: Nude man breaks into Wasilla home, exposes himself to mother and children
Author: Jerzy Shedlock Updated: November 4 Published November 4
Alaska State Troopers say a naked man broke into a Wasilla home and exposed himself to a mother and her two children.

Dispatchers got a report around 10:30 a.m. Friday about the nude man, later identified as 39-year-old Jesse Smart, trying to break into a residence in a neighborhood off of Engstrom Road.

Responding troopers met with Smart, who was naked, according to an online dispatch posted Friday.

"Investigation revealed he had entered the residence and exposed himself to a mother and her two children (ages 2 and 3)," the dispatch says.

Smart was unknown to the victims, according to troopers.

Medics took Smart from the scene of the break-in to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. Smart was medically cleared and then arrested on charges of first-degree burglary and indecent exposure, troopers said.

Irony.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Even if he never posts again someone will go out of their way to quote him so everyone smart enough to have him on ignore will still be blessed with his presence.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RufusG
Even if he never posts again someone will go out of their way to quote him so everyone smart enough to have him on ignore will still be blessed with his presence.

Too true.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m

I have to ask, since I don't know how to do it on this site, how do you determine when someone checked in?

Use the "user list" link at the top of the page to find the user you're interested in. That shows when they were last online, and you can also see what they posted in reverse order chronologically.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thank you!

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trolls are like beetlejuice. Say their name too many times and they show up. Let them rest in piece.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
aaawwww like most of 'em....

he'll be back with a different handle...

will give him a chance to reinvent himself...

but like them all, he'll get comfortable eventually and it won't be hard to see its good old Walt...

I wish him well personally....

just anywhere but here...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Look at all the love for Walt, seriously some of you bums should get a life LMFAO !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RGinther
Look at all the love for Walt, seriously some of you bums should get a life LMFAO !!

You should go join Walt on whatever forum he has fled to. And stay there.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.