Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
If ... and ... when - the swamp in Washington finally gets drained, I am afraid that the creatures we find at the bottom will be some of the most twisted, repulsive, and perverted pieces of schidt on the face of the earth ...Satanic Child Molesters ... some of whom are among Washinton's power elite. The chilling details are here:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...red-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

And a bit more here: (probably more than you care to know or read)

https://archive.is/jIzSA

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've read into this and it is... very f*cking disturbing.

Very f*cking disturbing. As time goes on, more and more conincidences pop up. *SHUDDER*

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the hell? This schit is bizarre

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people NEED to die ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Obviously, draining the swamp will not be enough.

There needs to be clorox, lots of clorox.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Very f*cking disturbing. As time goes on, more and more conincidences pop up. *SHUDDER*

You should see all the "coincidences" they're digging up and putting together on 4chan/reddit.

I hesitate to post because of the tinfoil involved, but if what they're finding is true, this child trafficking ring is Huge and is deeply intertwined with those in D.C.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

You should see all the "coincidences" they're digging up and putting together on 4chan/reddit.

I hesitate to post because of the tinfoil involved, but if what they're finding is true, this child trafficking ring is Huge and is deeply intertwined with those in D.C.

I've seen it. Agree, tinfoil stuff but the conincidences are building up.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A woman investigating this in Haiti was found dead a couple days ago. They're playing rough.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ftbt
If ... and ... when - the swamp in Washington finally gets drained, I am afraid that the creatures we find at the bottom will be some of the most twisted, repulsive, and perverted pieces of schidt on the face of the earth ...Satanic Child Molesters ... some of whom are among Washinton's power elite. The chilling details are here:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...red-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

And a bit more here: (probably more than you care to know or read)

https://archive.is/jIzSA
No surprise to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This was discussed six days ago.

This is so far beyond the comprehension of the average man that at first it would seem to be fodder for the tin-foil-hat crowd.Let's be very clear,these people are the most demonic and corrupt vermin in our society.It's no wonder they support every type of sexual deviancy known to the general public.They are involved in such egregious and immoral activity.They believe what they support publicly is just window dressing,that will condition the general public for the acceptance of future deviancy,such as polyamory,polygamy,bestiality and their crown jewel,pedophilia.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unreal!!! Some sick phuques out there.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A woman investigating this in Haiti was found dead a couple days ago. They're playing rough.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...ndation-crimes-found-dead/#ixzz4QKQhaCQL

Monica Peterson was in Haiti investigating the Clintons possible ties to a pedophile ring.

Monica's family hasn't been able to get any answers concerning her death.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think I can see why they didn't want Trump in Washington. Hopefully he'll direct LE straight at this.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
and a case could be made, by a decent investigation, that bill clinton, and maybe hillary as well, were willing participants along with their buddy jeffrey epstein

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and a case could be made, by a decent investigation, that bill clinton, and maybe hillary as well, were willing participants along with their buddy jeffrey epstein

Oh heck yeah they are, guaranteed.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

I believe the only tin foil that will come of this may be needed to cover your eyes.

This is NOT going away.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is sick. These people need shot.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Some people NEED to die ....

We have all sinned. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have asked for God's forgiveness for my sins. I believe in an All Loving and All Merciful God ... who will forgive our sins ... no matter how bad ... if we are truly repentant.

However, I am not God ... and I would have a real tough time forgiving these beasts if my child was molested ... no matter how repentant they are.

The deal is: even (if) (when) they get caught, these monsters typically are never repentant. They think they are above God, Laws and and basic Morality.

While I would probably pay a good chunk of money to be a member of any firing squad that administers ultimate justice to them ... I am not sure if they even deserve such a quick and easy death?

Life imprisonment, with no hope or possibility of parole ... with their remaining days wearing "soap on a rope," living in constant terror or fear of being raped, and never being able to bend down in the shower, might be a fitting punishment.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
They are likely the founding architects.

On the one of the links, I saw Ezekiel Emmanuel, the architect of Obamacare, was hosting one of the parties. That weirdo is another creepy one!

I'm fine with consenting adults doing what they choose in the privacy of their homes. But when kids are involved, that all changes drastically.

I wonder how Chelsea and many in the congress and admin figure in to all of this. I would bet she does.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,662 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.