Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
B
bryguy Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
so I see that there is a person on this forum who openly admits to being a user of an illegal federal drug. Yet he also openly posts about having a gun built and shooing the firearms he owns......so how is it that he can do this? Is he not violating federal law by owning and purchasing firearms since he has openly admitted on this forum that he is a user of illegal drugs?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Just an idiot that could be easily offed by a drug deal gone bad if someone wanted him, intelligence abounds! crazy

That f'ker is as bright as a bag of hammer handles.

Trump Won!
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
[Linked Image]

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Many a man who was "right" died imprisoned, "wrongly"

STFU should be applied more often.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Smoke a little. Go shooting!!!

IC B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It looks like the new 4473 will address this. With perjury as a stick.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Mama always said; stupid is as stupid does."

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Just an idiot that could be easily offed by a drug deal gone bad if someone wanted him, intelligence abounds! crazy

That f'ker is as bright as a bag of hammer handles.

At least hammer handles have a use.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
It's OK for folks who are gun owners and shooters to use Percocet, Norco, and Fentanyl patches on a regular basis, "'cause they're prescription drugs and they're not illegal", but it's not OK for gun owners and shooters to smoke pot ""cause the federal government says it's illegal"...!

The government extorts tens of billions of dollars a year from taxpayers to 'combat' marijuana...a dismal failure...but it *is* a cash cow for the government. And *that's* what matters to them, although they try to camouflage it under the guise of something other than that.

Prescription opiates are *the* biggest drug problem in this country today. Prescription opiates are doing *more* damage than all other substances combined. The damage done by marijuana is like a grain of sand on the ocean bottom compared to the damage being done by prescription opiates.

The Federal Government...the same one that most people here b!tch about daily...is NO moral compass, and they have NO business saying who can and can't exercise a Constitutional Right.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
[Linked Image]

Is there any rhyme or reason for which words are in bigger/lighter fonts as opposed to the smaller colored fonts?

Or was whoever made that picture stoned off their ass?

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe this will help:

Is there any rhyme or reason for which words are in bigger/lighter fonts as opposed to the smaller colored fonts?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
[Linked Image]
It's OK for folks who are gun owners and shooters to use Percocet, Norco, and Fentanyl patches on a regular basis, "'cause they're prescription drugs and they're not illegal", but it's not OK for gun owners and shooters to smoke pot ""cause the federal government says it's illegal"...!

The government extorts tens of billions of dollars a year from taxpayers to 'combat' marijuana...a dismal failure...but it *is* a cash cow for the government. And *that's* what matters to them, although they try to camouflage it under the guise of something other than that.

Prescription opiates are *the* biggest drug problem in this country today. Prescription opiates are doing *more* damage than all other substances combined. The damage done by marijuana is like a grain of sand on the ocean bottom compared to the damage being done by prescription opiates.

The Federal Government...the same one that most people here b!tch about daily...is NO moral compass, and they have NO business saying who can and can't exercise a Constitutional Right.
Good post. You and I are definitely on the same page here. Too bad more people don't think the same. We could get rid of alot of these clearly unconstitutional infringemnts on our rights if they did. I'm surprised none of these namby pamby, wrinkly azzed old pansies on here haven't squeeled on Jeff yet. I figure it's just a matter of time.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

Prescription opiates are NOT the biggest drug problem.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
Maybe this will help:

somebody has to much time on their hands! laugh

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[Linked Image]

Prescription opiates are NOT the biggest drug problem.

Some think so:
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-...e-biggest-drug-problem-in-america-2014-4
Heroin use in America has gotten a lot of attention lately, but there's another type of drug that is abused far more widely and kills more people than heroin and cocaine combined: prescription pills.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am not a statistician, But I would say that 20 to 30% of all gun owners smoke pot.it's a easy way for the federal government to get a lot of guns out of the hands of Americans.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, if the American is the holder of a state issued pot smoker registration card.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife deals with the aftermath of messed up families due to drug abuse, and my daughter works in the ER so is all to familiar with drug addicts.

I haven't kept any detailed notes, but I'd say alcohol and meth are far and away the leaders of messed up people. Heroin and prescription drug abuse to a lesser degree, and weed has it's share of problems.

I know the stoners would like to think their inebriate of choice does no harm, but when you hear about a first grader who can barely speak and shows up to school in dirty urine stained pajamas because his mom is too stoned to be a mom, you realize there is no harmless inebriate.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
... [T]here is no harmless inebriate.

That's long and short of it.

abusus non tollit usum
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Smoking pot is a constitutional right? I must have missed that one.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (3333vl, Alan_C, akpls, 450yukon, 264mag, 805, 23 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.