Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mohick Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
With all the illegal stuff that has happened in the past year+, is there any way that the election could be overturned?? Idots are raising millions for lawsuits, vote recounts etc. Is there any possible need for worry ??

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
1 % chance, that’s it.
Since the election, lots of liberal fools have been advocating un-rest, riots and violence.
IF (and it’s a very big if) somehow they convince the electoral collage to reverse the election, I believe we will see some real un-rest, riots and violence.
They have no idea what they are asking for.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't worry about it, they will need solid evidence of vote tampering to overturn any of the results. My gut feeling is they won't find anything but on the remote chance that they do something nefarious, we should all be very concerned about it.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's what I woke up to this morning, news that whats-her-name the Green Party candidate has raised millions, enough at least for a Wisconsin recount, and wants recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania too. Deadlines to file are Friday in Wisconsin and Monday and Wednesday for the other two.

So, Thanksgiving morning, I hadn't had one bite to eat yet, and I already had indigestion!

What standing can a candidate who couldn't even garner 2% of the vote possibly have to call for a recount?

I'm with Anaconda: Reverse this election and we'll damn well show the liberals how to riot! It will be time to embargo every city over two million and cut down those who try to escape.

Oh, yeah... Happy Thanksgiving!

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Luck to them if they find a way to overturn the election. If ballots don't count then they may get the civil war they have been calling for.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess the democrats do not accept election results. Another hillary lie.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mohick
With all the illegal stuff that has happened in the past year+, is there any way that the election could be overturned?? Idots are raising millions for lawsuits, vote recounts etc. Is there any possible need for worry ??

But But But Hiltery said that if Trump did not except the election results it would be a Nation Security problem.
Did I or Did I not hear her say that in the last debate.

Now that Trump has excepted the results where is she.
But But But Waaaaaaaaaaa

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
OK, maybe 1/2%

Trump wins Michigan by 10,704

That's a lot of votes, too many to "change".

MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wisconsin was about 17,000 difference. Pennsylvania is about 70,000 vote different.

Michigan isn't tied into the internet, so no recount justified. All votes are hand or scanned ballots.

I don't think PA can be recounted, too big a margin of victory. He could loose both Wisconsin and Michigan and still win with PA. I don't think he would loose either. If any fraud is found, it will be the democrats.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let's assume there was a way for Hillary to get the election overturned. After putting myself in her shoes and studying the problem, I must ask myself, what difference, at this point, does it make? My prediction is her first 4-years would look something like the siege of Stalingrad.

Congress: Republicans have a 241-194 advantage. More than half of Democrats come from six states (CA, NY, IL, FL, TX, MA). 25% of Democrats will be from either California or New York. PA, MI and OH flipped from D to R. Altogether Republicans hold 39 of 57 seats in those 3 states. NC Republicans hold 10 of 13 seats. VA Republicans hold 7 of 11. GA Republicans 10 of 14. TX - 25 of 36. FL - 16 of 27.

States: 33 of 50 governors are Republican. Republicans control both chambers in 32 state legislatures, the Governor's office and both chambers in 24, and hold 4,160 of the 7,383 (56%) seats around the country. The CT Senate is tied and the NY Senate is still undecided. The KY state House went Republican for the first time since 1921. Democrats now control less than one-third of state legislative bodies in the country.

Last edited by rlott; 11/24/16.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Dumbocrats at a disadvantage

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing that a close look would reveal Demo vote fraud in the urban areas.

The Dems might not want the recount that the Greenies are pushing. shocked eek

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I highly doubt they'll find any evidence of vote tampering that won't indict themselves.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Anaconda
1 % chance, that’s it.
Since the election, lots of liberal fools have been advocating un-rest, riots and violence.
IF (and it’s a very big if) somehow they convince the electoral collage to reverse the election, I believe we will see some real un-rest, riots and violence.
They have no idea what they are asking for.

+1. Rural folk are prepared to inflict misery on them, if need be.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad I live where I do. Some of the riot bs I've seen I'm afraid I'd have to riot back a bit

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I highly doubt they'll find any evidence of vote tampering that won't indict themselves.

This ^^^^^ is my read as well.... They really don't want an IN DEPTH, THOROUGH investigation to be brought on by forcing a recount...

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I'm glad I live where I do. Some of the riot bs I've seen I'm afraid I'd have to riot back a bit

+1 ... I would not tolerate a lot of the nonsense urban dwellers have had to put up with of late.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is Trump not going after Hillary? Was there a backroom deal for her to not contest the election? Why is a Green Party Presidential candidate wishing to contest the results? Is this another backroom deal between Stein and Hillary to get around the first one?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is the epitome of irony. Stein cost Hillary the election by splitting the Dem vote. In MI alone, Trump won by about 10k votes while Stein pulled 50k mostly liberal votes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wasn't worried about this and then I remembered Al Frankin.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,931
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.