Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by g5m

Somali Trump supporter, no doubt!

Whole blocks of the scumbags there in Columbus. Cant see how anyone can live around them.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by joken2

Wolf Blitzer keeps repeating that it was a "butcher's" knife.

I guess with no firarms used by perp to report calling it a "butcher's" knife sounds more threatening and ominous than simply calling it a plain old every day butcher knife same as most everybody has and uses regularly in their kitchen.

I wonder how Wolf knows the knife once belonged to a butcher. Wonder if he can ID the said butcher.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
D
djb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Columbus is a sanctuary city.

They seem to draw the most of these incidents for some reason.

I had the displeasure of being in Columbus for a few months this last summer. There is a wal mart on morse road that i screwed up and stopped at one day..It did not look like the USA, more like something in Somalia or some other chit hole.

That city is loaded with African and various other muslims.

Hope the good people there get it under control..

I don't like cities but Columbus is about as nice a city as you will find. I know exactly that Walmart; it is rough. My African American friends don't even like to go there. That whole part of town has basically been taken over by the migrant Somali population. We had an "incident'" earlier where a Somali with machete attacked patrons in a restaurant owned by a Israeli immigrant. We have eaten there several times to continue supporting the owner. The press quickly moved on from the incident because it probably didn't fit their agenda. Like they will most likely have to do in today's incident....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/columbus-machete-attack/index.html

The truth angers those whom it does not convince
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by djb
[quote=rosco1]

I don't like cities but Columbus is about as nice a city as you will find. I know exactly that Walmart; it is rough. My African American friends don't even like to go there. That whole part of town has basically been taken over by the migrant Somali population. We had an "incident'" earlier where a Somali with machete attacked patrons in a restaurant owned by a Israeli immigrant. We have eaten there several times to continue supporting the owner. The press quickly moved on from the incident because it probably didn't fit their agenda. Like they will most likely have to do in today's incident....

I was put up in an apartment in New Albany, which is a pretty nice area..Trusted my GPS for the nearest wal mart and ended up there.I shouldnt have even got out of my car after seeing the parking lot.

Walmart dont usually attract the upper class, but this one is something to see. Ceilings are blacked out, floors all warped and missing tiles, just a chit hole.

You're right that even the decent black folks dont even go there, just about everyone there was in muslim garb..Pretty sure i was the only white guy dumb enough to go in there smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Sooooooo, why did the media feel fine with reporting an " Active Shooter"?

Hell, for months they told us Hitlery was gonna win.

Whats one more lie?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

IC B2

D
djb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by djb
[quote=rosco1]

I was put up in an apartment in New Albany, which is a pretty nice area..Trusted my GPS for the nearest wal mart and ended up there.I shouldnt have even got out of my car after seeing the parking lot.

Walmart dont usually attract the upper class, but this one is something to see. Ceilings are blacked out, floors all warped and missing tiles, just a chit hole.

You're right that even the decent black folks dont even go there, just about everyone there was in muslim garb..Pretty sure i was the only white guy dumb enough to go in there smile

Glad you made it out safe!

The local Costco is a proverbial 'melting pot'. The Machete incident was they final motivation for me to get my CC.

If you ever get stuck here again IM me and maybe i can show you a couple local gun shops.

The truth angers those whom it does not convince
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cue the "man-caused disaster" rhetoric in T minus 3, 2, 1...

One of Obama's refugees no doubt.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by joken2

Wolf Blitzer keeps repeating that it was a "butcher's" knife.

I guess with no firarms used by perp to report calling it a "butcher's" knife sounds more threatening and ominous than simply calling it a plain old every day butcher knife same as most everybody has and uses regularly in their kitchen.

That's what the officials were calling the knife over the lunch hour news conference.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My money is on a Muslim.

No bet....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

Edit 23: OSU police officer ended incident in less than 1 minute. Only 1 suspect

Well, that's kinda boring for news.

Coupled with the machete angle, this hits page 5, Section B by Wednesday.

With all the BS reporting, and "Active Shooter" streaming the headline alerts for hours, why didn't even ONE news outlet let this tidbit out?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This one rests full on the HNIC's shoulders.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News the suspect's name is 18-year-old Abdul Artan, a student at the university. He was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident of the United States, officials said.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RWE

Edit 23: OSU police officer ended incident in less than 1 minute. Only 1 suspect

Well, that's kinda boring for news.

Coupled with the machete angle, this hits page 5, Section B by Wednesday.

With all the BS reporting, and "Active Shooter" streaming the headline alerts for hours, why didn't even ONE news outlet let this tidbit out?
Because they all subscribe to the "don't let a crisis go to waste" theory of "journalism". That, and they're lieberals.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Suspect that was killed was a Somali Muslim.

Surprise, surprise... whistle

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/...nts-shelter-place-reports-active-shooter

It turned out, however, that the only gunfire came from police toward the suspect, now identified as a Somali man in his 20s.

Sounds like the cop did a good job of putting the skinny down. grin

Funny how the snowflakes always end up being saved by good guys with a gun...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djb
Columbus is a sanctuary city.

They seem to draw the most of these incidents for some reason.

I had the displeasure of being in Columbus for a few months this last summer. There is a wal mart on morse road that i screwed up and stopped at one day..It did not look like the USA, more like something in Somalia or some other chit hole.

That city is loaded with African and various other muslims.

Hope the good people there get it under control..

This is all local to me. I just contacted my son and his intended, to make sure they are all right. (They are).
"Shooter " used a car, then a knife. Only gun was used by the cop. (Typical lying media).
Columbus IS a nice town, but every place has it's flaws.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look; I LOATHE the media, but the "active shooter" alert came from tOSU.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Somali + vehicle + knife = terror attack. This before they dissect his social media and other statements.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His names Abdul, that's all I need to know.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Look; I LOATHE the media, but the "active shooter" alert came from tOSU.

Most likely because "active shooter" is a quick identifier of the type of problem. Or no #hashtag for importedassassinwithcarandknife.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe a president that can say Islamic Terrorist will better deal with this...

The one in the Whitehouse now cheers them on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ain't that the truth!!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.