Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
You know, the same DUMP F*CKS that have said over the years, 'Jeff O ain't a bad guy, even though he voted for Obama'

Or the 'Give Safariman a break, he LOVES Christ'

Why the f*ck so many on here have still gone out of their way to help the idiots is amazing to me. Those that help JO when he has a question in the Optics section, are just as much the PROBLEM as JO.

Spot on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
If he Tweets anything, he should just say nothing and put a link to a video of Hillary ranting endlessly about how contesting the results of the election would be a threat to our democracy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Most of you dumb bastards spent 18 months explaining what Trump shouldn't do and you still haven't learned a damned thing.

Dave

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1 Donny

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by RGinther
Donalds pissed off that he got smacked down in the popular count, his Narcisistic streak wont allow him to let this issue goes.

You did after all elect a know Tantrum thrower who likes to create his own version of the truth.

For someone who hasnt even taken office yet his behaviour is rather alarming !

your douchebaggery is only surpassed by your dumfuggery. Man you are stupid. Trump (much like Reagan), uses Twitter to bypass the media and straight to the public. IT obviously worked, dumbass.

The child is paid to be here. Ignore him. Rick already booted him once.

Where is your evidence 4ager ?

Yep you have none, no suprise youre still making up facts

You are a serial liar

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Donalds pissed off that he got smacked down in the popular count, his Narcisistic streak wont allow him to let this issue goes.

You did after all elect a know Tantrum thrower who likes to create his own version of the truth.

For someone who hasnt even taken office yet his behaviour is rather alarming !

your douchebaggery is only surpassed by your dumfuggery. Man you are stupid. Trump (much like Reagan), uses Twitter to bypass the media and straight to the public. IT obviously worked, dumbass.

The child is paid to be here. Ignore him. Rick already booted him once.

Where is your evidence 4ager ?

Yep you have none, no suprise youre still making up facts

You are a serial liar

Still living inside your head, child, and you take bait EASY.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lots of folks on the 'Fire apparently want to enjoy Campfires with the enemy. I'm all about utter and complete destruction of them.

You know, the same DUMP F*CKS that have said over the years, 'Jeff O ain't a bad guy, even though he voted for Obama'

Or the 'Give Safariman a break, he LOVES Christ'

Why the f*ck so many on here have still gone out of their way to help the idiots is amazing to me. Those that help JO when he has a question in the Optics section, are just as much the PROBLEM as JO.

+1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scanned through the first page of this and decided to respond. Forgive me if someone covered this in pages 2-8.

Chess and Checkers people. Give the man some credit please. He has accomplished something I thought impossible. He out foxed the Clintons. Enough said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump should threaten a California recount. A statewide California recount would include a forensic recount of voter irregularities in Los Angeles County. Uncovering the volume of illegal immigrant voting would be a severe detriment Clinton's numbers and standing.

A slow vote would remove California from the list of available electors. The 55 electoral votes off the table would be devastating, and wouldn't match the total of the three states she is attempting to remove.

Best post of the thread.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump should threaten a California recount. A statewide California recount would include a forensic recount of voter irregularities in Los Angeles County. Uncovering the volume of illegal immigrant voting would be a severe detriment Clinton's numbers and standing.

A slow vote would remove California from the list of available electors. The 55 electoral votes off the table would be devastating, and wouldn't match the total of the three states she is attempting to remove.

Best post of the thread.

+2

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by amr7333
Scanned through the first page of this and decided to respond. Forgive me if someone covered this in pages 2-8.

3D Chess and Checkers people. Give the man some credit please. He has accomplished something I thought impossible. He out foxed the Clintons. Enough said.

Fixt.

I think the man has KennyAnne Conway out there making it seem like there's a war between rival factions within his transition team, and other 'anonymous' transition sources leaking bad info. Then The Man (AKA Trump) is going to follow Breitbart's current storyline that the MSM really is the "fake news" that the MSM is currently freaking the fack out about.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The recount won't change anything, but given that Trump danced with the Devil (Wiki, Russia, etc) WITHOUT A PEEP OF COMPLAINT it's a little late to complain now.

The election was most likely SWUNG by foreign hackers and Russia. Read that again. If that doesn't disturb you, you need to think a little deeper about it. I never heard a soul here complain about that, because it was helping Trump. But it's F'ing WEIRD. Had things been flipped 180 degrees and those foreign actors had been helping Clinton, and she'd won, I find it highly likely that all y'all would be irate about it.

Time to pay the piper here. Verify that the systems themselves weren't hacked. Only fair. And it's not like it's gonna change anything- unless, God help us all, they were hacked.

If you think that the Russians or whoever could ever possibly counter compete with the voter fraud of the Democrat Party, you're delusional.

I think Democrat voter fraud is a legit concern and should be gone after.

I'm not advocating for anything for Clinton here. I'm GLAD she lost. I don't think this recount changes a thing.

My point remains what it was, though everyone has predictably danced around it.

The election itself was almost certainly swung to Trump by a Swiss hacker and the Russian government. Do you think he wins without them? I don't. And the Right was alarmingly, hell FREAKISHLY quiet about the whole thing as it was happening.

How can you not care? Is it just as simple as "because it helped Trump win!"? That seems awfully shortsighted and self-serving to me.

So---- as an exercise in the other side verifying that at least the election was fairly played "on the ground", I'm all for the recount in those states. You guys should be too. One of two things happened- either nothing, and that helps further legitimize Trump's victory. Or there was some sort of systemic fraud perpetrated by very possibly foreign actors. If so, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT.

These are interesting times for sure.

I will say it again for clarity: I don't expect them to find anything, and I think in the end, to put those fraud concerns to bed only helps Trump govern this divided mess of a society. I'm all for that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Where's the evidence other than democrats saying it? So PA, democrat SoS admits no evidence. Find me some evidence in MI and WI!!

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A Green Party-backed group wants a Pennsylvania court to order a recount of the state’s Nov. 8 presidential election result. But it’s unclear if the courts have that authority.

Court papers filed Monday cite an affidavit by a University of Michigan computer scientist stating results produced by electronic voting machines could’ve been manipulated by malware. They say they may supplement their evidence with the results of various precinct-level recounts being pursued by Green Party-backed voters.

Republican Donald Trump edged Democrat Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania. Green Party candidate Jill Stein trailed them significantly.

Democratic Secretary of State Pedro Cortes says there’s no evidence of voting irregularities or cyberattacks on Pennsylvania’s electronic voting machines.

A Republican lawyer says the courts lack authority to order a statewide recount. Cortes says he’s also unaware of such authority.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And that's from the fugging Associated Communist Press.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The recount won't change anything, but given that Trump danced with the Devil (Wiki, Russia, etc) WITHOUT A PEEP OF COMPLAINT it's a little late to complain now.

The election was most likely SWUNG by foreign hackers and Russia. Read that again. If that doesn't disturb you, you need to think a little deeper about it. I never heard a soul here complain about that, because it was helping Trump. But it's F'ing WEIRD. Had things been flipped 180 degrees and those foreign actors had been helping Clinton, and she'd won, I find it highly likely that all y'all would be irate about it.

Time to pay the piper here. Verify that the systems themselves weren't hacked. Only fair. And it's not like it's gonna change anything- unless, God help us all, they were hacked.

If you think that the Russians or whoever could ever possibly counter compete with the voter fraud of the Democrat Party, you're delusional.

I think Democrat voter fraud is a legit concern and should be gone after.

I'm not advocating for anything for Clinton here. I'm GLAD she lost. I don't think this recount changes a thing.

My point remains what it was, though everyone has predictably danced around it.

The election itself was almost certainly swung to Trump by a Swiss hacker and the Russian government. Do you think he wins without them? I don't. And the Right was alarmingly, hell FREAKISHLY quiet about the whole thing as it was happening.

How can you not care? Is it just as simple as "because it helped Trump win!"? That seems awfully shortsighted and self-serving to me.

So---- as an exercise in the other side verifying that at least the election was fairly played "on the ground", I'm all for the recount in those states. You guys should be too. One of two things happened- either nothing, and that helps further legitimize Trump's victory. Or there was some sort of systemic fraud perpetrated by very possibly foreign actors. If so, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT.

These are interesting times for sure.

I will say it again for clarity: I don't expect them to find anything, and I think in the end, to put those fraud concerns to bed only helps Trump govern this divided mess of a society. I'm all for that.

LMAO.
Does your innner clam tell you to type this idiotic schit?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First you say this..........

The election itself was almost certainly swung to Trump by a Swiss hacker and the Russian government. Do you think he wins without them? I don't.

Then you say this.........

I will say it again for clarity: I don't expect them to find anything,

Holyfuck! what on earth is wrong with you? This goes far deeper than THC, you ain't makin' meth as well are you?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think I can help translate what JO is trying to say. I'm not an expert in stupid, but I know enough to be dangerous.

We have to pass it so you can find out what is in it!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
First you say this..........

The election itself was almost certainly swung to Trump by a Swiss hacker and the Russian government. Do you think he wins without them? I don't.

Then you say this.........

I will say it again for clarity: I don't expect them to find anything,

Holyfuck! what on earth is wrong with you? This goes far deeper than THC, you ain't makin' meth as well are you?

They are seperate points. That Wiki and apparently Russia influenced the election in an effort to defeat Clinton is just a fact. We already know this.

The valid concern is whether there's more.

I don't think there is, personally. But I certainly think it's a valid enough concern to warrant some investigation.

As would YOU, if the situation were flipped. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They are seperate points. That Wiki and apparently Russia influenced the election in an effort to defeat Clinton is just a fact. We already know this.

Why would Russia want to defeat Clinton? She helped sell 1/5 of our uranium stockpile to them.

What evidence is there that Russia hacked voting machines that ARE NOT connected to the internet?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I think I can help translate what JO is trying to say. I'm not an expert in stupid, but I know enough to be dangerous.

We have to pass it so you can find out what is in it!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, Akhutr, 79S, 12 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,505
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.