Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
has spent half the week trying to debunk it. He so transparently gets marching orders on what to cover and what position to take that it is funny.

Last edited by JoeBob; 12/08/16.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've seen it on the local KOMO Kommie News... two articles in the last week telling me pizzagate isn't true, just a conspiracy theory. Yet they offered no evidence that it wasn't true, just stated it's a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

I won't believe it ISN'T true until it's been proven. We've seen things like it in the past. We'll see it in the future. There's too many conincidences to just look the other way without an investigation.

From the other thread comes this link and this quote: http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

"Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .
. . . frankly, I would start asking questions about myself."

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Beck is a paid shill for the big boys now. All bluster and blather.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Betting he was the Pizza guy!!!

Sausage and mushroom!! sick

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He looks like the kind of guy that likes weird stuff.
He is a Mormon, they have been known to like young girls.
You know what Brigham Young use to say,
Bring um young......

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beck will be a full time writer for the Huffpost by the time Trump is up for reelection, mark my words.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He shovels out the BS and y'all eat it up.
He laughs all the way to the bank

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
One look at Podesta and you can see something is wrong with him.

Even our local talk shows are down playing it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have not listened to Beck in a long time. He was getting pretty nutty back then. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I've seen it on the local KOMO Kommie News... two articles in the last week telling me pizzagate isn't true, just a conspiracy theory. Yet they offered no evidence that it wasn't true, just stated it's a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

I won't believe it ISN'T true until it's been proven. We've seen things like it in the past. We'll see it in the future. There's too many conincidences to just look the other way without an investigation.

From the other thread comes this link and this quote: http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

"Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .

Bingo. The same tribe who control the MSM (and thus the minds of most Americans) are also knee deep in providing underground sex related services of all types. Naturally, they are going to be very active if running interference for those caught red-handed in this dirty business.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Yeah, I put that up, and am glad to see it reposted, cuz' it's about as brief, succinct and bloody well BANG ON editorial comment that I've seen, regarding this debacle.
...and as noted in the same editorial, if 5% of what is currently "alleged",is true that is clearly grounds for a diligent, painstaking, and thorough investigation.

.....as far as this "active shooter" incident goes,... I smell a large rat. The Hillbag herself is now ranting and spewing about "Fake News", which just raises another red flag.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 12/08/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Alefantis is a homosexual.Male homosexuals represent approximately 1.5% of the population yet commit 30% of the acts of pedophilia.

Alefantis claimed that his restaurant doesn't have a basement.

Alefantis stated “They ignore basic truths. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant’s basement. We don’t even have a basement.”

I found this article [Metro Weekly Written by Doug Rule on April 16, 2015] where he claims Comet Ping Pong does have a basement.

ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Pizzagate story is just what the Communists have focused on in order to fight against the truth being spread on social media,....instead of the having the mainstream media propaganda machine control the narrative with its incessant lies.

The mainstream media has lied its ass off day in and day out ever since it stared looking like Trump might get traction in the election.

Now, they've done it so much that even the low information voters are asking, "what the hell?"

So the MSM is using the "fake news" angle to try to put some doubt in the minds of people about all of that truth they got dropped in their laps.

I don't think it's going to work.

That ship has sailed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did you SEE the pic of the Hillbag speaking about this ? FEAR, naked FEAR.
Their lies are going to continue to incriminate them, and the tangled web is falling apart like a $10.00 suit.

Too much smoke,....there IS no doubt, fire.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Isn't there writings somewhere about "False Flags"? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Their lies are going to continue to incriminate them, and the tangled web is falling apart like a $10.00 suit.

GTC
Post the video.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The town of Rotherham mentioned in the article posted by bigfish is my hometown. I left there 50 years ago and moved to Canada. Some of my family still lives there, but like many, I'm sure they don't feel they can speak up and speak out for fear of some type of retribution. Tony Blair and company are responsible for all the politically correct nonsense that permeates that part of the world and still poses a threat to free speech. There have been convictions and sentences given to some gang members, but not enough, life would have been more appropriate!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

GTC
Post the video.

If I'd MEANT video, I would have SAID video, azzwhole.
The goddam pictures posted on every major E-network this AM.
...it's a still pic
Post that up your ignorant azz.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 12/09/16.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

GTC
Post the video.

If I'd MEANT video, I would have SAID video, azzwhole.
The goddam pictures posted on every major E-network this AM.
...it's a still pic
Post that up your ignorant azz.

GTC
Whoa, what the hell is your problem?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A Mexican in an old green pickup tried to run me over, and my shower gun bag leaked.
GFY

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (17CalFan, 1936M71, 12savage, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,980
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.