Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is what winning looks like when you respect the country you were elected to lead. I bet Trump plays golf a half dozen times a year or so, max, as prez. He knows he has better schidt to do, and knows it's bad optics when he's seen playing golf... unless there's not a single person in america that says the country isn't great. In that case by all means, "Play through, Mr. President. Let me buy you a beer!"

He's not doing this for fame, for his fortune, or for anything but our Country (so his kids have a business-friendly environment in which to run Trump, Inc. among other reasons). He wants America to win.

Obama has played over 300 rounds as of August this year according to CBS. Trump knows it looks bad when you golf as America crumbles around you.

Will the press be allowed to cover Trump's trips to the gun range for target practice? Does the WH get a gun range installed in the basement?

ETA: Sorry for the ramble. Trump knows the significance of the Army-Navy game. I learned about it in high school. GOOD OPTICS to be there.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 12/08/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have to tell you I do NOT believe Trump is going to spend any more time than he has to in the Oval Office. He is go-go-go.

I bet he's OOO at least 85% of the time BUT not to be confused with wasting money and vacationing like others before him.

Heck he may as well declare a CIRCA preservation on the White House and just hit the road. Turn the WH into a tourist attraction. Yet again this would make him a hero with the voters!!!

Go Navy….Beat Army!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
This is what winning looks like when you respect the country you were elected to lead. I bet Trump plays golf a half dozen times a year or so, max, as prez. He knows he has better schidt to do, and knows it's bad optics when he's seen playing golf... unless there's not a single person in america that says the country isn't great. In that case by all means, "Play through, Mr. President. Let me buy you a beer!"

He's not doing this for fame, for his fortune, or for anything but our Country (so his kids have a business-friendly environment in which to run Trump, Inc. among other reasons). He wants America to win.

Obama has played over 300 rounds as of August this year according to CBS. Trump knows it looks bad when you golf as America crumbles around you.

Will the press be allowed to cover Trump's trips to the gun range for target practice? Does the WH get a gun range installed in the basement?

ETA: Sorry for the ramble. Trump knows the significance of the Army-Navy game. I learned about it in high school. GOOD OPTICS to be there.

I've read that Donald has a CCW, which isn't easy to get in NYC.

It's the boys who do the shooting and hunting. They've caught unbelievable crap about it, too. Not too unlike their Dad, doesn't seem to phase them. Don Jr. is into bow hunting WT's and LR rifle competition. He and Eric hunt AK.

DF

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump is already running for reelection.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read the O never attended the game during his time as president.
What a disgrace.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well...he's already got my vote.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Barry has a lot of time to reflect. His largest realization at days end will be that he did less for his fellow citizens than he tried to do for rest of world.

He totally ignored the little (BIG) things that President Elect Trump is already doing!!!! LOCALLY!!!

Go Nats!!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump is bypassing all the bullshlt and taking it straight to the people.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I like his Facebook posts. No spin from the media

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by byc
Barry has a lot of time to reflect. His largest realization at days end will be that he did less for his fellow citizens than he tried to do for rest of world.

He totally ignored the little (BIG) things that President Elect Trump is already doing!!!! LOCALLY!!!

we're NOT his fellow citizens! and that's perfectly fine with me!grin

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by byc

we're NOT his fellow citizens! and that's perfectly fine with me!grin

Whatever…you know exactly what I am saying!

I pray Trump closes the gap on this very kind of attitude/thinking. Because it exists everywhere.

It is THE Cancer!

Go Nats!!!!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump is already running for reelection.

And winning.

Camp is where you make it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.