Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Come on now Ken, you know the 25-06 is barely adequate for ground squirrels. That's why you use a 460wby on jack rabbits...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Come on now Ken, you know the 25-06 is barely adequate for ground squirrels. That's why you use a 460wby on jack rabbits...
The jackrabbits charge,that's why I use the .460 Wby.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Ha ha...

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Everyone loves hobbit pics. You live in those logs?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

Dude, Santa is gonna be PISSED if he finds out you left the workshop!

Damnit anyway, 'Cub beat me to the punch...

laughing!

Last edited by SamOlson; 12/30/16.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

Dude, Santa is gonna be PISSED if he finds out you left the workshop!

Damnit anyway, 'Cub beat me to the punch...

laughing!

Laughing too....
A hobbit is different than an elf I think. I wonder if they are bigger than stick though..... He's a scrawny little fu ck. Looks like he's using his daughters little rifle too. Modified cricket or somesuchchit....

BSA MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits you are almost as wide as you are tall. Congrats 🎈🍾🎊
But at least you finally got in front of that hand me down camera of yours from 1986. Lmfao rosco has new jack material you dirty little slut you.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/30/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Happy New Year mutherfucker!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Happy New Year mutherfucker!

Happy new year.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bought a half gallon of fireball for tomorrow on Wednesday and the fckn thing evaporated πŸ€₯. So in the am the buggy is heading to town for more. Ps don't drink and drive.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Another bs ball washer,go figure.

I'd avoid the particulars too.

Where did you shoot that Oryx that you had to track for half a day? Did the PH fug up and leave the shot placement up to you?

oops

You just hate it when some bitch is after your man don't you girl friend.

Ps when shooting stuff to death most like to do their own play call. You got some buff pic you want to share. Lol. Of course you don't. Broke ass joke. Not a hunt but guess how many fences this sweet heart ran through.

[Linked Image]

Where is Brad at least she admits her hormones are out of wack.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

Everyone loves hobbit pics. You live in those logs?

ooomp pa loom pa.

Looks like Little Stink is out trolling with his gay pride rifle again.
Suspect he would have more luck in San Fran. though?
laugh smile cool

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is β€œgood” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
ooomp pa loom pa.

Looks like Little Stink is out trolling with his gay pride rifle again.
Suspect he would have more luck in San Fran. though?
laugh smile cool

Best of the New Year to you Larry.

As a matter of fact, I will be couch surfin' today watching the World Juniors CDN vs US game. smile

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK Stick I am calling you out.Yes at long range the 243 heavies take over and do better. THAT SAID......

answer me this......

What is wrong with someone using a 25-06 Rem if max shots are 200-250 yards?

waiting for an answer

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hey bro would love ta see dat PIG!!! ScottyO.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Another bs ball washer,go figure.

I'd avoid the particulars too.

Where did you shoot that Oryx that you had to track for half a day? Did the PH fug up and leave the shot placement up to you?

oops

You just hate it when some bitch is after your man don't you girl friend.

Ps when shooting stuff to death most like to do their own play call. You got some buff pic you want to share. Lol. Of course you don't. Broke ass joke. Not a hunt but guess how many fences this sweet heart ran through.

[Linked Image]

Where is Brad at least she admits her hormones are out of wack.

I dont have any pics of penned livestock.

I did see one on the henries one time tho.Nice call.
nearly 11,000ft in elevatioin, they musta ran up there after bustung thru the fence.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by rosco1; 12/31/16.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oops I spoke too soon, turns out I do have some livestock pics.You almost had me got there Fred! You dirty dog.

[Linked Image]

More Non livestock from the henries

[Linked Image]

Forgot about these from the Wichita mountains.rekon I have more i've forgot about.
[Linked Image]

Happy New Year to all.

Last edited by rosco1; 12/31/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

You're lying out your Drooling Yap about cranes,was fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

And again only due to the FACT,that you were doing your very fhuqking BEST...with your Imagination and Pretend working overdrive,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

SuperKchunt,

I never murdered one,that coughed up much more than 35,000,000 bd ft. Yes...I realize you gotta Google that and yet still won't begin to have a first fhuqking clue. Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Sammo,

At least you can afford to look at the pics,read the eloquent prose and use your Imagination to Pretend to yourself,that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

Mebbe say a few words,about them Sweet "satisfactions"?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

bsa',

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

That rifle is a Safe Queen and "only" has had more ammo run through it's barrel(s),then everything you've "got",bolted together. You could not begin to fathom an inkling and that constant,is assuredly funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Your "knowledge" of cameras,is as fhuqking HILARIOUS as your "knowledge" of Rifles,Glass,Boolits and ALL things The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

In '86 I was gunning a Nikon F3. Why? Because there was nothin' better. Hint.

Groovin' on your version of "The Outdoors"...you fhuqking Texan. Laughing!

As an aside,when I sneak up on a Buff'ler,there sure as fhuqk aren't any fences to fret,palms to grease,nor gates to swing and it helps to be able to read sign. Too bad for you,in regards to all of them thangs. Laughing!

Just might be rewardin' to slip in on the sly...gun a leetle catchlight,control DOF,tickle the ivories ala backbutton focus,whole stop ISO latitude,keep AF and metering separate,have finite control of WB,keep 'er pinned in AI Servo,bump hi-speed drive,fixate center point AF focus control(helps meterin' too) and let that Canon "L"(LUXURY) glass,do it's thang. You'd need a co-signer,to hire a Tutor to read the Manual on your behalf,you cross-eyed Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Google it all. Hint. Laughing!

Whattya' shoot again,as "cameras" go?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Noone Man Crushes as "good" as you,nor has as many HomoErotic Fantasies that consumes them so very fhuqking convincingly...you "LUCKY" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

URfubar,

The only thing you could speak in the first hand about,in regards to The Outdoors,is what a dick tastes like with your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile's window cracked. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call,to leave ALL things "the rifle" the widest of berths and fixate your strengths instead...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

kchuntis,

You are calling yourself out and the oblivious HILARITY of same...is fhuqking EPIC. Congratulations?!?

Your fixation upon headstamps is hilarious! It is really "surprising" that you did not cite a boolit in the firsthand,if only because you can NOT. Hint.

Now I must in all candor concede that you REALLY got me on the ropes,as I've not had but halfa dozen 25-06's,unless you count 25-284's and 25-06 AYE-EYE's,which'll take the tally well over double digits and into Baker's Dozen Territory. Hint.

Groovin' on your "Trump Card" bein' a 25-06,as THE sub 250yd chambering! Funny fhuqking schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Now as to the distance/chambering cited,I cain't extrapolate that much. Though of course,I just MIGHT be sandbaggin'. Hint. Laughing!

Seems to me,a 25-06 looks like this. If only as compared to a 6BR,243Win SALAMI,6.5 Creed',Six Twat-Six and itself. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Might could look like this,as compared to say mebbe: 270,BR,XC,243Win SALAMI,243Win AYE-EYE,6mmRem SALAMI,6mmRem AYE-EYE,6-284,25-284,25-06 SALAMI,25-06 AYE-EYE and 257Wby.

[Linked Image]

The 25-06 simply offers no "advantages",whether the distance is near or far and is EASILY crushed in any/all extrapolations. Does is "boast" a logistics "advantage"? Nope. Does it "boast" a fiscal "advantage"? nope. Does it "boast" a blueprint/handling "advantage"? Nope. Does it "boast" a Precision or ES/SD "advantage"? Nope. Does it "boast" a Factory Load "advantage"? Nope. Does it "boast" a Handload "advantage"? Nope. Does it kick more? Yep. Is it louder? Yep. Does it give up Precision? Yep. Does it give up Terminal Affects? Yep. Does it give up drop/drift/velocity arrivals? Yep/yep/yep.

Was this 200yd 25-06/100X Bear killed "deader",than this 200yd 6BR/105A-Max Bear? Nope. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...only 1000's of times over. Hint. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Them FACTS just might have "something" to do with my stating plainly,that I'd rather tote a 20" 6BR over anything 25-06...mainly because I've GOT and SHOT 'em all. Hint. Re-hint.

Why? Because boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrrr more,than headstamps.

Hint.

Pardon my shooting a "few" headstamps to boot and the fact that you would need a co-signer,just to procure the ink pens to label same. Laughing!

Be SURE to cite if I used any words that were "too big" or "too technical" and dangled pictures that were wayyy "too sharp". Hint. Laughing!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,are soooooooooooo far in over your heads,that it is simply a gawwdammned fhuqking shame that you cain't savvy,the immensity of the oblivious HILARITY.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.