Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
C
I love happy endings!

A female suicide bomber in Nigeria was lynched to death by an irate mob after her explosive vest failed to detonate.

The woman was killed by people at the Kasuway Shanu cattle market in the central district of Kasuwa in Maiduguri in northeastern Nigeria.

She was killed shortly after another woman had successfully detonated her vest........

Full story:

Unsuccessful suicide bomber gets lynched by mob

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Swift and sure, with little tax burden on the populace.

1Minute
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn, this brings me to tears.

[Linked Image]

John

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Boko Haram is the group that was kidnapping a lot of girls from surrounding areas. Is there any indication this was a committed Jihadist, or was it one of the kidnaped women? I'm happy nobody else was hurt; maybe it was planned that way by the woman, if this was against her will. I suspect we'll never hear if that was the case. Too bad it didn't go off in the Boko Haram camp!

Dale

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I love happy endings!

A female suicide bomber in Nigeria was lynched to death by an irate mob after her explosive vest failed to detonate.

The woman was killed by people at the Kasuway Shanu cattle market in the central district of Kasuwa in Maiduguri in northeastern Nigeria.

She was killed shortly after another woman had successfully detonated her vest........

Full story:

Unsuccessful suicide bomber gets lynched by mob

Wonderful!!! A fitting end to help her enter heaven!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DHN
Boko Haram is the group that was kidnapping a lot of girls from surrounding areas. Is there any indication this was a committed Jihadist, or was it one of the kidnaped women? I'm happy nobody else was hurt; maybe it was planned that way by the woman, if this was against her will. I suspect we'll never hear if that was the case. Too bad it didn't go off in the Boko Haram camp!

This. It is very likely the woman was not a bomber by choice. Boko Haram has a history of kidnappung hundreds of young girls, raping them for weeks to months, drugging them, and then sending them out as suicide bombers.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Great ending

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DHN

makes little or no difference. Kinda like saying a killer in Baltimore had a rough childhood. Punish for the deed, not the cause.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I saw something on the news yesterday that Nigerian Special Forces had routed Boco Haram from their last enclave. They are still searching for the girls kidnapped in 2014.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
OSU, I saw that, too. I hope they did more than just rout them, I hope they greased every last one. Maybe there will be some info in the African forum in the next few weeks, from guys who operate there or know some who do. I am a bit interested in hunting in Cameroon or CAR someday.

Dale

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always pondered the dynamics of a great many prisoners and a few guards. If one is to die regardless, why not see if it's your turn and CHARGE! the guards.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It seems too many want that last few minutes of life, holding a vain hope for a miracle. Why did so many Jews go meekly to the gas chambers instead of making things just a little tougher for the NAZIs?

Dale

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Win/Win, now the local varmints can eat too.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The news report went on to say they were hunting them down as those that were left had scattered after being routed. I hope they take out every last one of them.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DHN
It seems too many want that last few minutes of life, holding a vain hope for a miracle. Why did so many Jews go meekly to the gas chambers instead of making things just a little tougher for the NAZIs?

Is a puzzle...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
DHN

DD

Why are US citizens marching to a tune even when there is evidence it is being played by an evil lying piper?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by DHN

This. It is very likely the woman was not a bomber by choice. Boko Haram has a history of kidnappung hundreds of young girls, raping them for weeks to months, drugging them, and then sending them out as suicide bombers.

The jihadists in Iraq used to kidnap multiple family members and force one to become a suicide bomber to supposedly save the others.

They also would use the developmentally delayed/mentally retarded, by strapping bombs on them and then remote detonating them.

Tough to know what really happened. That said, I am thankful the suicide bomber was not on our soil.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by DHN

Is a puzzle...
It sure is. Goes against our common understanding of human behavior. Makes the whole story seem increadible.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still, what a tragedy it would be if the second bomber's intentions were to save lives by not detonating herself - only to be "rewarded" for her actions with a rope. Now, we'll never know.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,866 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.