Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Once again the troll won. He had the desired effect on the 'Fire.

You're giving him too much credit. We're all on to his pathetic act. He hasn't "won" anything.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Now the New York Times will not print the story and accuse CNN and MSNBC of "fake news". Funny to see a liberal newspaper attack liberal TV news. They admitted it was unsubstantiated. It was an EX CIA guy who released this info, and he is liberal.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
Originally Posted by RGinther
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

The Silence on the fire is even funnier

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-t...mir-putin-golden-shower-fsb-541315?rm=eu

You ignorant dumbass. Already been debunked as fiction. They claim Trump's counsel was in Prague but he was actually in CA with his son and has never been to either Russia or Prague. IF this really was leaked by the CIA there is going to be hell to pay. If I was Trump I would not allow CNN or Buzzfeed onto the white house or on AF 1.
The CIA needs to be disbanded. They've become the modern equivalent of the Roman Praetorian Guard, who unofficially ruled Rome from behind the scenes by similar tactics.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

you have nine more days to blow the Muslim and Chief in the Oval Office before he leaves and he may piss on you after you are done. Now hurry.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I guess Ginthers Husband really shoved that gerbil way up his Ass. WOw is he miserable.

Every time you respond to the piece of Soros bidtch HE gets a hard on.....He is mentally sticking his dicx up this sites azz and sitting in his moms basement fapping at how he owns this site. Time to block him by posting a don't feed the diseased troll response and not responding as his posts disappear to page 14. Unless you like his dicx up your butt.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

OK. Except one of them will be correct, and the other a liar.

Gut you got gut hooked by fake news. Congrats.

You bring weak sauce Ginther. I see your huffpo and DemUNderground retreads on the fishing site I go to.

The guys here aint quite as gentle nor naive, and seem to have you figured out pretty good.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Once again the troll won. He had the desired effect on the 'Fire.

Nah. No one fell for it. Its more like that wack a mole game.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zeissman
As the saying goes, "keep calm and don't feed the troll".

Sage advice...but sometimes it's just too hard to resist the temptation to stomp on ants.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Am I correct that the OP isn't even an American!? You joined this site in 08/16. I'd like to know how many of your posts are firearms/hunting related, and how many are just baiting/trolling? My guess, ALL. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Lot's of discussion over on Reddit on this..

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5n9g80/intelligence_chiefs_allege_russians_have/

I wanted to add that we should all have a skeptical eye to any news story. The report is 35 pages long. We don't know what is true and what is false in the report. I think a tempered response to these allegations is appropriate at this time.

"... those who spent their careers in the intelligence world are reading the report with more tempered skepticism, what ex-CIA analyst Patrick Skinner describes as “interested caution.” He says he’s neither dismissing the report nor taking its claims at face value, but like other intelligence agency alums WIRED spoke to, called it “raw intelligence” that would require far more work before it can be considered useful evidence."

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You just got punked AND trolled - sucker. What a loser.....here, put this to good use:

[Linked Image]

Rabid trumpkin supporters should have plenty of those around. You probably have a whole sock drawer full, with the amount of fake news you guys suck in daily.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by TomT
Am I correct that the OP isn't even an American!? You joined this site in 08/16. I'd like to know how many of your posts are firearms/hunting related, and how many are just baiting/trolling? My guess, ALL. -TomT

Actually there is a greater likely hood that there is a Trump supporting russian PAID troll posting here from the Troll troll farms that Putin uses.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by burrinho
You just got punked AND trolled - sucker. What a loser.....here, put this to good use:

[Linked Image]

Rabid trumpkin supporters should have plenty of those around. You probably have a whole sock drawer full, with the amount of fake news you guys suck in daily.

You're the only one around here that sucks in anything daily. Or hourly.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RickyD

Putin say's you lie. Odd commies ratting out commies. So much for honor among thieves and traitors.

So you trust what Putin says ? LMFAO you dope !

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Donald has a credibility problem, he has just told too any lies, goes all the way back to his birther claims. He is a known conman and his constant denial of the truth is his own making

If he is being Black Mailed then he should resign.

Simple really.

Im glad he finally admitted that the Russians were behind the hacking during the Election.

Suck it up Trumpkins your man has some serious issues and they aint going away.

Last edited by RGinther; 01/11/17.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And you trust what hill, bill and zero say? Pot meet...

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Your bitch is an issue, and evidently contagious.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,487
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.