Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
IndyCA35: I heard once that the "Q" in LGBTQIA stands for queers? I don't know for sure - and frankly don't care. - - - VarmintGuy

VG, I don't care either, but some sure do. It's a term that the queers (and allies) use to refer to themselves but those of us who are not queers are not supposed to be able to use it - some uber-perversion of political correctness one would suppose. Learned this when, in a most friendly fashion of course, one used the term in conversation with/about a queer. Shocked I'm telling you - simply shocked!

As for the OP question about LGBTQIA, it's the natural result of the usual lib efforts to be inclusive of every sub species that might add push to the "cause". But. it's become extended to the point where it needs its own acronym (or some shorter orthographic styling). Folks around here have done it, as someone noted earlier. LGBTQIA = "P", for perverted

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by RoadRunner65
I don't know what the QIA stands for, but on my facebook page it is Liquor Guns Bacon and Tits. grin

[Linked Image]

I prefer Bacon to Beer, to each his own. laugh

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was filling out some new forms at the Orthopedic surgeon's office last week. One questions was about your sex. Choices were M, F, Unknown, and "I don't want to say".
Could not help it, and I busted out laughing. Older black couple sitting next to me asked what was so funny. I pointed it out, and they both lost it, laughing. As the woman said, "God does not make mistakes, you are what you are". Had to agree with her.

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Just read the platform of the so-called Women's March on Washington scheduled for next week. The sponsors include some of the usual anti-Americans like Angela Davis and CAIR but also they are demanding equal rights for LGBTQIA. What does that stand for? I understand the LGBT part but what are QIA?

I think I could understand it better if it were LGBTPERVERT or LGBTCOMMIE but LGBTQIA?

Must actually mean something because my spell checker doesn't reject the spelling of LGBTQIA. Educate me.

Lickers Give Blowjobs To Queers In America.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

...see, I am with it.

But the rest of you are Neanderthals.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Just googled it. Intersex means: "...a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male."

Odd...

As an example, Someone born with a Vagina on their Forehead, or a Penis on their Chin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual
Queer
Intersex
Allies of any of the previously listed

Oh heck let's go the whole gamut...

Sadists
Masochists
Fetishists
Copraphagists
Necrophiles
Pedophiles
Genital Cannibals
Bestialists
Eunuchs

So far, that group would be the LGBTQIASMFCNPGCBE. I know I'm leaving a few out, so just add yourself on if you qualify.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual
Queer
Intersex

Oh heck let's go the whole gamut...

Sadists
Masochists
Fetishists
Copraphagists
Necrophiles
Pedophiles
Genital Cannibals
Bestialists
Eunuchs

So far, that group would be the LGBTQIASMFCNPGCBE. I know I'm leaving a few out, so just add yourself on if you qualify.

Or 'Dems' for short.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just googled it. Intersex means: "...a general term.. "

Odd...

Hooooleee Schit. General term. I love it.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Would it be offensive to use the term "Other" as in "Other than Straight"?
I don't need too much information about anybody's preference.
Rocky's post left me a little queasy sick

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Its like Quanza for the gays.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Obama's legacy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual
Queer
Intersex

I think it's funny the way this has progressed. First it was dykes and f a gs. There weren't enough of either of them alone to start a bar fight. So they got together and it was LG. Still not enough, so they grudgingly included the "part timers". LGB. Most people still didn't care, so the added trannies. LGBT. Still, the general population did not give a schitt about the freaks. So, all at once they started glomming on a bunch of made-up BS.

Will anybody care about these sick freaks now? Probably not, but hopefully doctors will try to come up with a treatment.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible already has a treatment but few of them will take it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Black girls name?

That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
QIA - queers, morphodites, and ass buddies?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
(LGBTQIA) [bleep] and queers , more strait forward , but nothing strait about them

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
QIA?

Queers
Idiots
AHoles..

another version takes into account when a couple of HoMos had sex the previous night and for some reason, can't disconnect from the other guys tush...

so in that instance if they have to go out kinda like Siamese Twins...

Queer IN AsHole...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I graduated from a music school back in 1980. I did most of my dating out of a nearby all-girl's college. However, I got quite an education on these matters-- more than my parents would have intended. My sensibilities were rocked back then, but I took it in stride. I credit my solid Methodist upbringing. Some of what is coming out of the closet now is challenging even to me.

Back then, it kind of seemed like you pledged a sexual orientation the way you pledged a fraternity. Once you declared one way or the other, you were expected to stay that way. Fence-sitters (bisexuals) were not appreciated by either side.

I met two transitional transexuals (T) over those years. Both were very unhappy critters. One was a true hermaphrodite that was getting things straightened out.
The other was a suicidal mental case. The former case was just matter-of-factly dealing with a medical problem. The latter needed a pretty stiff regimen of anti-psychotics to stay in reality.

Queer (Q) is, well, queer. I had a room mate in the dorms that was completely in love with himself in all manner and form. Luckily, he moved out after the first quarter and got a room by himself. He idolized Barry Manilow and was studying Music Theatre so he could go home and perform at his mother's bowling alley, somewhere in Indiana. There was also a brother/sister pair that only had eyes for each other. That creeped everyone out.

Openly, Intersex (I) folk were a rarity. Orthodox G's and L's were not comfortable with them. Obamacare's Pajama Boy is what I think of when I think them. I knew two guys in the dorm that were deeply effeminate, but had really hot girlfriends. One lived next door to me Junior year. What came through the wall convinced me these kids were serious about each other. Imagine Charles Nelson Riley boinking Marie Osmond. Say what you want, but it worked for them.

Asexual (A)-- now there is an interesting group. Rare, but they're out there. What do you do with folks that just aren't anything? I had a co-worker years ago that was just absolutely free of any sexual desire whatsoever. He tried dating a lovely girl for a while, but it just didn't work out. He was completely without passion. He talked openly about it. Hormones and drugs hadn't worked--he'd tried them. His brain was just wired that way. Another example: I briefly dated a librarian about 35 years ago. We were in our mid-20's and she was experimenting with being sexually active for the first time. It just did not work at all, and I broke it off after a few months. To my knowledge, she has never dated since.

Me? To be honest, I found the music school to be too much of a sexual minefield. I was dating a Psych-Soc major that was going to a Catholic all-girls school across town. I'd known her in high school. They'd opened up the school to guys, but it was something like 10-1, and you had to count the Cincinnati Mortuary School guys in the 10-1 count. Yikes. My girlfriend had wanted to become a nun, but I'd convinced her otherwise.

I couldn't convince my friends in the dorm that there was major action just a crosstown bus ride away. They thought I was B.S'ing them. I tried to arrange a party to get things going, but I ended up being stuck one night as the only guy with 10 women. However, I took pictures and showed the crew. The next party I threw, the guys showed up and everybody had a good time.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (160user, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,149
Posts18,502,810
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.