Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Peddler
All you dinosaurs with your heads in the sand better get with the program because we're running out of time. The debate is over and climate change is real, just ask any reputable scientist. The fastest way we can deal with this is to impose a carbon tax on the countries who have enjoyed the most benefit from damaging the planet and redistribute funds to countries that need to cut back on their carbon output. For example, instead of picking a trade fight with China, we should be transferring funds to them. I'm sure they would happily spend that money on pollution control systems and we can all spend many years to come in harmony with Mother Earth.

Jeez, the troll is off his/her meds.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And where in the budget did Congress authorize that expenditure?

If it wasn't authorized it isn't legal and is recoverable.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Just cancel the check Friday afternoon..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4winds
Originally Posted by Peddler
All you dinosaurs with your heads in the sand better get with the program because we're running out of time. The debate is over and climate change is real, just ask any reputable scientist. The fastest way we can deal with this is to impose a carbon tax on the countries who have enjoyed the most benefit from damaging the planet and redistribute funds to countries that need to cut back on their carbon output. For example, instead of picking a trade fight with China, we should be transferring funds to them. I'm sure they would happily spend that money on pollution control systems and we can all spend many years to come in harmony with Mother Earth.

Then show everyone how dedicated you are and open up your wallet to be the first to offer a LARGE contribution from your personal income.

Something tells me that his definition of "reputable scientist" is one who subscribes to the fallacious notion of man-made climate change.

Seems to me that if climate change was a real issue the IPCC would not have been caught manipulating data. And it's funny that this, like so many other of the "crises" we face, can be solved by giving up our personal and economic freedoms. Anyone who can't see through it has schidt for brains.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gus

there's 7 billion people down here on the urth. and the globe is round according to the nasa photos. well, pear shaped anyways..

how does one re-distribute wealth equitably? maybe there's more to it than that? i don't know.

Very simple, let those who earn it keep it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 204guy, 43 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,231
Posts18,504,371
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.