Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They are turning up the volume today.

Everyone needs to call them what they are.

They are nothing more than violent criminal anarchists.

It's past time they are addressed for what they are, and dealt with accordingly.

I wonder if they will be dealt with differently, starting today?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Cops need to start cracking heads. Get backup from National Guard if need be. If there's a riot going on, and the rioters are wearing black and covering their faces, all in the area dressed in that uniform need to be arrested and charged with rioting. You put on the uniform of the enemy, and place yourself amongst them, then you need to be responsible for their actions as a group.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn sure hope so, peaceful protestors are OK in my book. When they start breaking things and causing damage and injury they are simply criminal thugs.

Read the riot act, if they ignore it open fire by ranks!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The media is definitely accomplices.

All last night and this morning I have heard nothing but their idiotic "interpretation" of Trumps speech yesterday. They are telling is all that it is dark, and foreboding. Nazi-like...

Excuse me?

I think I'm intelligent enough to know what I heard and what was said.

More lies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The media is definitely accomplices.

All last night and this morning I have heard nothing but their idiotic "interpretation" of Trumps speech yesterday. They are telling is all that it is dark, and foreboding. Nazi-like...

Excuse me?

I think I'm intelligent enough to know what I heard and what was said.

More lies.
Isn't it amazing? I've been blown away by this, too. I guess to people who are fundamentally oriented towards anti-Americanism, a pro-American message seems dark and foreboding.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fear mongering by the media lies is still pushing the divisive agenda.

They won't rest or stop until our country is at war with itself.

Globalism vs Nationalism.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Fear mongering by the media lies is still pushing the divisive agenda.

They won't rest or stop until our country is at war with itself.

Globalism vs Nationalism.
That's it right there.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I want to know who they are and where they came from. I want to know their ages. I want to know how they were organized and when. My Daughters group of friends, about 5, take all day to get themselves organized to do anything. I want to know exactly who are the organizers of these "protests" I want to know where the money is coming from to fund these "protests" And I want to know if it can be proven who it is and what charges can be brought against the top organizers of this crap. Once the top organizers can be charged the brainless minions will fade away.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Said it before saying it again the media is one of the biggest problems in this country !

Imagine what it would be like if they spoke well of the good things and were fair & unbiased -WE know they are pure propaganda but 75 percent of the general public still doesn't realize that .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M
I want to know who they are and where they came from. I want to know their ages. I want to know how they were organized and when. My Daughters group of friends, about 5, take all day to get themselves organized to do anything. I want to know exactly who are the organizers of these "protests" I want to know where the money is coming from to fund these "protests" And I want to know if it can be proven who it is and what charges can be brought against the top organizers of this crap. Once the top organizers can be charged the brainless minions will fade away.
Soros and his fellow travelers. They are the driving force and funding of this stuff. These punks are just foot soldiers.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The media is up there but I believe Public Education is Public Enemy # 1

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupid asses are rioting in London, Yes I said London!

What the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Said it before saying it again the media is one of the biggest problems in this country !

Imagine what it would be like if they spoke well of the good things and were fair & unbiased -WE know they are pure propaganda but 75 percent of the general public still doesn't realize that .
You are completely correct. There is no more awesome power over the public mind (and thus politics) than to monopolistically control the mainstream media.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Cops need to start cracking heads. Get backup from National Guard if need be. If there's a riot going on, and the rioters are wearing black and covering their faces, all in the area dressed in that uniform need to be arrested and charged with rioting. You put on the uniform of the enemy, and place yourself amongst them, then you need to be responsible for their actions as a group.

Amen. I'd start with shooting 12ga with rubber pellets, toss hornet nests into the crowds, turn fire hoses on the crowd - seems like hot water would work best.

All of this rioting makes me sick - time to straighten it out.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Amen. I'd start with shooting 12ga with rubber pellets, toss hornet nests into the crowds, turn fire hoses on the crowd - seems like hot water would work best.

All of this rioting makes me sick - time to straighten it out.
Absolutely!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Makes the USA look like a third world country.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cisco1

That's what they want.

Martial Law, and the U.N. to come restore our peace.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A co-workers DIL is a protester there. Raised in Northern Virginia by wealthy professional parents. Good schooling, government job as environmental engineer. Her husband ask her why she was protesting she said "I just don't like Trump"

Her husband came back Thursday to spend the weekend with family.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by cisco1

That's what they want.

Martial Law, and the U.N. to come restore our peace.

UN forces here would not survive long.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 6 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 821 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.