-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
CDNN Has these for $79, too short for my rifle but looks interesting at that price. Know nothing about them so do your homework if interested.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/quad-rail-carbine-black.html

GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
My limited experience is AR add-ons are very trendy and the fashion statements evolve. The "look" today is long and skinny on the guards. The fat quad look is out of style. I will take what ever minimizes the weight, within my budget that is. Beyond That, I just as soon get a barrel nut, this setup looks like it has all the weight of a 2nd barrel nut. The two piece design may come at a weight penalty. No weight specs on that link.

I like to see more modest price, kevlar or carbon fiber guards. And spec the weight.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is no better value out there today than the ALG rails.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
modest price and the words kevlar and carbon fiber do not come in the same book, never have....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by rost495
modest price and the words kevlar and carbon fiber do not come in the same book, never have....

I know, ... I had a dream.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Quad rail = yuck. Saw a cheap Midwest industries knock off complete for 45 ish the other day should have bought it

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by fourbore
My limited experience is AR add-ons are very trendy and the fashion statements evolve. The "look" today is long and skinny on the guards. The fat quad look is out of style. I will take what ever minimizes the weight, within my budget that is. Beyond That, I just as soon get a barrel nut, this setup looks like it has all the weight of a 2nd barrel nut. The two piece design may come at a weight penalty. No weight specs on that link.

I like to see more modest price, kevlar or carbon fiber guards. And spec the weight.

Long and slender has nothing to do with looks. It's about function.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by fourbore

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/search.asp?keyword=carbon+fiber&sortby=0&catid=66

Scroll down. They get cheaper as they get shorter. I have a couple. The work fine.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 70 invisible), 3,295 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,483
Posts18,471,815
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.