Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Dave, I was kinda joking around, but the truth is that when I used to speak of such things as reversing globalism, and returning to an America-First position, I was nearly universally condemned here as an isolationist. There has definitely been a major sea change here since those days.

There's a big difference between "America first" and "I hate jews."

Clark

Not to most Zionists.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
Dave, I was kinda joking around, but the truth is that when I used to speak of such things as reversing globalism, and returning to an America-First position, I was nearly universally condemned here as an isolationist. There has definitely been a major sea change here since those days.

Clark

Not to most Zionists.
Good point. To a Zionist, America-First is a hateful concept. Same for a Globalist, Marxist, etc., etc..

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I readily confess that I supported Cruz in the primary and do not regret doing so. I had a significant initial distrust of Trump for quite sometime and I think with good reason at the time. However, I readily supported him over any of the Dems. Having said that, the further along this got after the primary, the more acceptable Trump seemed to get to me. He started to act more "presidential" and less like an arrogant smart assed Yankee with an attitude. I am not trying to disparage him by saying this - just making an observation about the impression he made on me. Maybe this was just a brash act that he put on for show, I don't know. I do know that it did not favorably impress me.

Now, having said that, I have been really proud and favorably impressed in the way he has lately been carrying himself. His performance at the inauguration was particularly impressive to me. He basically "read the riot act" to Democrats and RHINOs. It's about damn well time someone did. I was very proud to have voted for him in the general and now feel that there is finally hope for our nation after so many years of despair. Additionally, I have been very impressed with the outstanding class that both the Trump and Pence families have projected at the various inaugural ceremonies. Just outstanding!

So no, I was not an original supporter, but I am very proud to say that I did vote for him in the general and am delighted he won. I think he is going to be the best choice of all of the contenders. I sure would like to see Cruz on the Supreme Court. He believes in the Constitution with no BS.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
If you fill your heart with patriotism, it leaves no room for prejudice.

The Pres

Wise words and more of the same....

"If you fill your chunt with busyness it won't to stick to your couch"

DD

I think you and Powell should avoid opining about politics for a while...

Dave
As long as I got on the train I can take the ride now

[Linked Image]

You're just like Carl Rove.

Always wrong and chock full of opinions.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Why don't you find a thread where TRH or anybody else said they hate jews --you can't ..

Sure I can.

Dave
I hate the objectives pursued and advanced by organized Jewry (e.g., globalism, open borders (except for Israel), ethnic dilution of Europeans through mass third world immigration, elimination of gun rights (for all but Israelis), the submersion of public Christianity and Christian values in Western societies, etc., etc.), but I don't hate anyone for being Jewish, either ethnically or religiously. Additionally, as a Christian, I understand the Talmudic Jewish religion to be demonic, as Christ described it while on earth, but many of its adherents, like the adherents of other false religions, are merely deceived.

Your words would be interpreted as "I hate Jews" by 99% of America.

Trump's aren't.

I don't believe you're an anti-semite.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Telling that you picked "Repub" steada "Conservative".

Wrong train.
Does it matter? Would he be more of a POTUS
I didn't see a Populist line so what does it matter he is neither REP or Conservative

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11495447/You've(Trumpers)_All_Been_Play#Post11495447

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add

Clark

Not to most Zionists.

No argument.

But Zionists didn't elect Trump.

Clark

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was not a supporter until the nominations. I still have concerns. That said, he has impressed me more and more since the elections. Like a certain guy from Arkansas, he has the potential to do great things for our country. Unlike that other fellow, I hope he does not let us down.

PS. I did not support Clinton, but have often pondered how, with his charisma and intelligence he could have done great things. It was squandered.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sawbuck
You should also extend an olive branch to JeffO.

Jeff O probably plans to spend the next 4 years as high as possible, so he won't have to deal with Republicans in the congress, Senate and White House...

His only comfort is the leftist democRATS we have running the State of Oregon and our lesbo Governor who has crowned herself Queen Queer of Oregon... Has a ring to it, if you're a leftist....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To all the individuals that saw the value in Donald Trump from the very beginning. Travis

[Linked Image]

crappy cell phone pic of when I went to see him in Fort Collins, he said to tell you "Hi".

.... like tears in the rain
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
MAGA

sounds GREAT to me!

GO TRUMP!

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
To all the individuals that saw the value in Donald Trump from the very beginning. Travis

[Linked Image]

crappy cell phone pic of when I went to see him in Fort Collins, he said to tell you "Hi".

Hahaha.

We love you President DJT.

Dave

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

PS. I did not support Clinton, but have often pondered how, with his charisma and intelligence he could have done great things. It was squandered.

LMAO.

Done great things for who?

Clark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the first wenches I grappled with in high school was Jewish. Magnificent melons she had and I've been a supporter of the Jewish state since.

With both hands.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It was never close for me. There was Trump and then everyone else. Like night and day....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To all the individuals that saw the value in Donald Trump from the very beginning.

Were it not for you, this country would have been UBER fugked.

Thank you for not accepting the narrative of all the mouth-breathing, dumb-fugks that littered the Republican primaries, and doubled down on their stupidity right up to the general election.

We owe you all a debt.

Travis

I took a page from the deflave playbook showed up drunk to vote and I'm pretty sure I voted for Hillary Clinton ...

Last edited by 79S; 01/21/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Telling that you picked "Repub" steada "Conservative".

Wrong train.
Does it matter? Would he be more of a POTUS
I didn't see a Populist line so what does it matter he is neither REP or Conservative

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11495447/You've(Trumpers)_All_Been_Play#Post11495447

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11495447

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have found it difficult to discern much space between " international jewry leading the New World Order, Israel is evil, anti-zionism, Israel is worse than Hamas, et al" and anti-semitism.

All are indicative of a serious lack of intellectual rigor.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I have found it difficult to discern much space between " international jewry leading the New World Order, Israel is evil, anti-zionism, Israel is worse than Hamas, et al" and anti-semitism.

All are indicative of a serious lack of intellectual rigor.
Perhaps you should give us your definition of anti-semitism, then.

The ADL defines it like this: "Belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish."

That would seem to clear me.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You deny that Israel is a legitimate State and equate their actions w/ those of Radical islam, you deny the holocaust or support those that do, you blame all that frightens you in the world on International Jewry leading the new world order.

Only a fulminating retard could express the above w/ the frequency and vigor that you demonstrate and deny anti-semitism.

You seem to miss the fact that Israel proudly proclaims itself a Jewish State.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 01/22/17.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.