Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You scared?

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The entire American public has been played.

Right now, during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I have, I will laugh at myself. Most of the people who think Trump is a conspiracy, laugh at other conspiracies which have been actually proven to be true over the years. The MSM HATES Trump and has from the get-go. Maybe there is a vast conspiracy to use reverse-psychology on us. I don't think that is very likely though.

You don't think the media used their influence to get the Republican establishment behind the sorriest two candidates in the last two Presidential elections?

Hillary has tons more skeletons in her closet and the skeletons are much worse than Trump's, yet the media ignore them for the most part.

Go ahead and vote for Hillary or Ross Perot II if that is what you want to do. Nobody here can force you to vote for Trump. Your posts on the election are much better though when there aren't any.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is going to win.

Sam......

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump.

Me as well!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.

I believe he will as well

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The entire American public has been played.

Right now, during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.
Who were you going to vote for? The Televangelist? Julio? Jethro? All are tools and establishment pawns. Trump is your only choice at this point. Running him down is just playing into Hillary's hands.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is going to win.
The only way Trump loses is voter fraud on a much grander scale than we have yet seen.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I realize were all grown adults and capable of being self aware and independent, but....

at this point in time anything except "Hillary must fall" isn't really productive.

I can't live on "I told you so's" but I sure can starve under a Clinton regime.

I'm tired of watching Trumpsters wallow in self pity.

I'm tired of RJ and his bullshit.

and I'm tired of defeatism.

I'm sure glad the bros I was holed up with in the day weren't this hormonal, at least until well after the [bleep] hit the fan.

Nut up.

Last edited by RWE; 10/10/16.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump is going to win.

Agree

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
I realize were all grown adults and capable of being self aware and independent, but....

at this point in time anything except "Hillary must fall" isn't really productive.

I can't live on "I told you so's" but I sure can starve under a Clinton regime.
Amen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree, Trump wins.

I was a Cruz supporter, but the more he spoke the more I disliked him. He became as petty as Speaker Ryan.

And, why would anyone expect anything other than what we're getting from Clinton and the MSM?

All American

All the time
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Trump is going to win.

Agree
Hugely

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I am a Cruz guy as well. Any of the candidates would have been hit just as hard as Trump was. I don't think any of them would have withstood it as well and I'm not sure if they would have had the balls to use the ammo in the way that Trump has.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GFY you lardazz POS !!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sorry but you've been played

Methinks you are the one being played. I am voting against Hillary. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
shocked ... wink ...whistle ......... grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Wikileaks e mails to and from Podesta take this out of the "conspiracy category" into established fact.

Trump was the choice of the Dems for HRC to run against, and the media was instructed to push him in the primaries and then nail him in the General.

A man had to be blinded by wishful thinking to not see it from the git-go. Quite a few of us on this forum were not blind, but the Trumpkins here shouted down any attempts to point it out.

As far as this being Trump's plan all along - to hand Hillary the election by blowing up the RNC - he couldn't have played it better.

And no, I ain't voting for Hillary.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,455 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.