-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had a verbal dust-up with a snowflake this morning. He was moaning about the end of civilization.
I asked him to name a single time when conservatives rioted when they didn't get their way. He was finally speechless.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by T LEE
Damn sure hope so, peaceful protestors are OK in my book. When they start breaking things and causing damage and injury they are simply criminal thugs.

Read the riot act, if they ignore it open fire by ranks!

Peaceful protest is a right, as long as it does not interfere with anyone else's right to go about life unhindered. If it moves beyond that, it needs to be dealt with swiftly and decisively. When it reaches the damage and injury stage, the gloves should come off.
Yep. I hope they return to that policy of old. The power of the press to harm them for doing so has greatly diminished in the age of the internet.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I cant figure out the reason for these protests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My God Greg -are you stupid laugh President Trump might very well use Nukes on the American people laugh !

Now do you understand the seriousness of this smile?
LOL. grin

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Harry M
The media is up there but I believe Public Education is Public Enemy # 1

This.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah; that, too......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
about 99% of those women would never have to be concerned about their reproductive rights

[Linked Image]

I like the one dude in the san fran knit hat who showed up thinking he would support women and get laid afterwards and is now realizing they all have dust filled cooters.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/21/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
about 99% of those women would never have to be concerned about their reproductive rights

[Linked Image]

I like the one dude in the san fran knit hat who showed up thinking he would support women and get laid afterwards and is now realizing they all have dust filled cooters.

They all have their pussy hats on, I see... sick

That's what they are called, seriously.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that guy in the knit hat has a pussy hat on too

he just doesn't know it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Ha! ...I was thinking the same thing. Hes obviously in pain.

Last edited by WillARights; 01/21/17.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

[Linked Image]

After reading their signs, I still do not understand what the hell they are trying to accomplish.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn

[Linked Image]

After reading their signs, I still do not understand what the hell they are trying to accomplish.
They are unable to formulate logical positions or arguments. They suffer from a mental illness.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stupid asses are rioting in London, Yes I said London!

What the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

Nothing....

Protesters... Spoke to a fellow out of San Francisco a year or two ago. He was a professional Photo Journalist....He was self employed with contacts at the major news networks.

What he did was film and report on "incidents" in the Metro Bay Area... he then sold the "report" to news outlets that wanted to report on the incident, but didn't have a film crew there...

Spring and summer, one of the major events that happened locally were protests... so he'd get assignments ahead of time by networks wanting to purchase his reports and film from on site. Once he had filmed and reported, he would go home first and edit it, before turning it over to the client news network.

I thought that was an interesting life style. He told me he was a conservative, but his reporting had no bias either way.

What was the most interesting, he said in editing these reports you happen to notice faces that are present, especially at multiple of these events.

What he noted was an entire crowd, that ALWAYS seem to show up at these 'protests'.... the theme of it didn't matter really, as he'd see the same people show up "protesting" one thing one week and then show up "protesting" something just the opposite the next time he was out filming....

In fact, these people start to recognize HIM, and would make sure they managed to get in front of him when he was reporting, so that they would see their faces on TV.....

He said that was probably their greatest motivation, getting their faces on the evening news, or even possibly 'interviewed'....

That is what they were accomplishing.... seeing themselves on TV..... and their friends believing they were out actually accomplishing something....

because just as their are those that show up for those reasons alone, the guy told me there is also a whole subculture of people who watch all of these protests and buy into the message, and let their life revolve around the message.... when they themselves are too lazy or unmotivated to go out to the protest.... sorta one hand washing the other...

giving the illusion to themselves that they are actually contributing something to society, to overcome feelings of emptiness in their otherwise boring useless existences...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stupid asses are rioting in London, Yes I said London!

What the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

Soccer hooligans gotta do their thing to keep in practice.

Dave
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you listen to what these drones say, it sounds like CNN and MSNBC talking points and has little to nothing to do with Trump or any of his policies. Perfect example of how a segment of the media and literally fabricate a reality in the minds of useful idiots.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm predicting a national sandwich shortage.....

A tragedy.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm predicting a national sandwich shortage.....

A tragedy.

You can use your right hand to make sandwiches too. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If hey commit a criminal act; they go to jail. If peaceful, then OK.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by kellory
Had a verbal dust-up with a snowflake this morning. He was moaning about the end of civilization.
I asked him to name a single time when conservatives rioted when they didn't get their way. He was finally speechless.

He might be right you know, but it won't come from the Conservative side.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Trump would comment...
STUPIG

Bigly!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by kellory

He might be right you know, but it won't come from the Conservative side.

I suspect it will Start with Paul Revere's Ride VER 2.0 ( the original gun grab)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,231 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.