-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You really fired off the gay flare with that one.

For closing in on fifteen years now on the 'Fire the night sky over my head has been brightly lit.

But hey, three years no electricity, no running water, no reliable means of boiling or disinfecting water, no electronic communication with the outside world, enroaching famine, a military coup, several attempted counter coups, soldiers at my school, armed road blocks, local rotgut alcohol, teaching in a village school and driving a classic Landrover for a Dutch vaccination team.

My God it rocked, it absolutely friggin' rocked cool

I've been blessed.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

For closing in on fifteen years now on the 'Fire the night sky over my head has been brightly lit.

But hey, three years no electricity, no running water, no reliable means of boiling or disinfecting water, no electronic communication with the outside world, enroaching famine, a military coup, several attempted counter coups, soldiers at my school, armed road blocks, local rotgut alcohol, teaching in a village school and driving a classic Landrover for a Dutch vaccination team.

I've been blessed.

Birdwatcher

I'll bet those pre-AIDS days in Africa were a hoot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll bet those pre-AIDS days in Africa were a hoot.

...and I'd bet one of the ships you was on musta sailed through the Estrogena 7 anomaly, I hope the rest of the crew weren't affected grin

But seriously, this is a veteran warrior's thread, I ain't a member of that club, time fer me to sign off of it. You'll doubtless find opportunities to disparage me later, gotta go, gotta get to work early.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I've been blessed.

Birdwatcher

I've been to Pattaya.

I win.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ya but all mine really were women wink

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Our unit had a retired USAF Col. give us a class on "crew resource management" back in the 90s. He said the problem with the air force is we used to drink whisky and f*#k women and now they drink diet pepsi and f*#k each other!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here is one of those young ones, best of the best. I met him a couple of times, last time at his graduation from test pilot school.
the best of the best.
http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/edwards-air-force-base-pilot-dies-in-plane-crash

those wings mean something.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/27/17.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ya but all mine really were women wink

As were mine.

Mostly.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.