Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-citizens-voting/?utm_term=.bb434ab2cbdb

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Those non citizens "polled" were probably here legally. Why would an illegal alien answer poll questions? And even if he or she did submit to questioning, why tell the truth?

More phony/unscientific statistics...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Fingerprint everyone, no good print, no vote.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunner500
Factoring in the dead and thrice voters, no telling what the dem machine stole, and has stolen across the election spectrum for decades!

Gunner, start with LBJ's 1st election to the Senate.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One can't take the estimates in that "study" seriously - it's badly flawed from a credibility standpoint - but DT's raising and going after the issue has been taken very seriously by the Dem/Lib faction.

This is dangerous stuff to them, so they are doing the usual early "pooh-pooh" and will try to undermine the premise in a number of ways. OTOH, it would take a lot of rigor and work (and $$) to produce an accurate/definitive report on illegal voting and outcomes. I can't muster a clue about where this will go, but his simply raising the challenge is great for the climate.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My gut tells me Obama's second term was stolen by voter fraud. My gut also tells me that if voter fraud in the 2016 presidential election was factored out, Trumps victory would have been staggering.

If measures are put into place to eliminate voter fraud, combine that with the democrats public display of insanity and it will be generations before they regain power in this country.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If you add to Hillary's 800,000 the felons, dead people, and people who voted two or more times; you might not get to Trumps number; but it would surely narrow the gap.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I Still want to know what the Russians did to our election.

Wsmnut

Belief is often the death of reason.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some people obviously can't understand that "illegal votes" isn't the same thing as "illegals voting"

The OP's link says:

This story is no longer available on the site

Last edited by Snyper; 01/27/17.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I don't care what the guess is, I want to KNOW what the REAL number is.

How many voted that were NOT eligible to vote and how soon can we pass a voter ID law.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by wsmnut

I am sure our intelligence services have a good idea, how long before the information becomes public is unknown. Here is an interesting tidbit so stay tuned.

Reports: Arrested Russian intel officer allegedly spied for U.S.

A senior Russian intelligence officer and cybersecurity investigator arrested last month on treason charges allegedly was passing information to U.S. intelligence services, according to Russian media outlets.

Sergei Mikhailov, who worked for the FSB, the successor to the KGB, was arrested in December, along with Ruslan Stoyanov, a top manager for Russia's largest cybersecurity firm, according to the economic newspaper Kommersant. Stoyanov was also charged with suspicion of treason.

In addition, two other people, including Major Dmitry Dokuchaev, also an FSB officer, were arrested in connection with the case, according to Russia's REN-TV. The fourth person was not identified.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Harry M
I don't care what the guess is, I want to KNOW what the REAL number is.

How many voted that were NOT eligible to vote and how soon can we pass a voter ID law.

Agreed. I don't care much what a 'study' finds. Hope he really does investigate illegal voting. If we're wrong, then, we're wrong and move on. However, I do remember the recount in the Detroit area producing MORE votes than voters and they cancelled the MI recount.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
The integrity of our elections do matter, this should never be a partisan issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500
Factoring in the dead and thrice voters, no telling what the dem machine stole, and has stolen across the election spectrum for decades!

Here in Louisiana, we have a long history of dead democrats voting early and often! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[/quote]

.... the recount in the Detroit area producing MORE votes than voters and they cancelled the MI recount. [/quote]

to borrow a title , that is sure an "Inconvenient Truth"

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'd just like to know how all those voting machines calibration gets off and always produces Democratic votes. Has one ever produced Republican votes? When I worked with computers, they only did what the humans programed them to. Might be different now.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by wsmnut

I am sure our intelligence services have a good idea, how long before the information becomes public is unknown. Here is an interesting tidbit so stay tuned.

Reports: Arrested Russian intel officer allegedly spied for U.S.

A senior Russian intelligence officer and cybersecurity investigator arrested last month on treason charges allegedly was passing information to U.S. intelligence services, according to Russian media outlets.

Sergei Mikhailov, who worked for the FSB, the successor to the KGB, was arrested in December, along with Ruslan Stoyanov, a top manager for Russia's largest cybersecurity firm, according to the economic newspaper Kommersant. Stoyanov was also charged with suspicion of treason.

In addition, two other people, including Major Dmitry Dokuchaev, also an FSB officer, were arrested in connection with the case, according to Russia's REN-TV. The fourth person was not identified.

ILLary's server strikes again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone posted the other day that if California was taken out of the equation, the Hildabeast would have 55 fewer electoral college votes and something like 4.5 million fewer popular votes. Trump would have won both.
Bet if they investigate California and New York they will find enormous voter fraud.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
By my calculations, 6.4% of 20MM is 1.28MM voters. 81% of 1.28MM is about 1.04MM additional votes for Hillary. Not 800K. Wish someone would check their math facts before publishing.

As stated above, I would bet lunch that the whole purpose of the article is to discount the EXTENT of the illegal voting in an effort to divert attention away from illegal voting with regard to investigations. I also expect that the actual number is much higher than the one presented in this article...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
NET VOTES: 1.04MM - .2MM (PRESIDENT TRUMP voters)= 800k.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.