Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
How did the militants know about the incoming forces?

On Sunday a Navy SEAL raid in Yemen resulted in the death of  U.S. commando William “Ryan” Owens, as well as the injury of three others during a firefight with al-Qaeda militants.
The raid was Trump’s first authorized counterterrorism operation, but was planned for months by the Obama administration.
The New York Times reported, “Obama administration aides had deliberated extensively over the proposed operation, weighing the value of any information that might be recovered against the risk to the Special Operations forces plunging into hostile territory.”
However, a source later told ABC News that “Al-Qaeda fighters seemed ready for Sunday’s deadly Navy SEAL raid in Yemen.”
The source also claimed, “it was clear that the AQAP fighters in the compound knew the Americans were coming and engaged them with heavy weapons.”
Given the Obama administration’s extensive knowledge of the operation and the source’s claim, could they be responsible for tipping off the militants in order to botch Trump’s first military raid?
The Obama administration has been involved in similar controversies in the past, such as one incident in Kabul, Afghanistan in 2006 when a Chinook helicopter was shot down.
Charlie Strange, the father of late SEAL Team Six member Michael Strange who died in the helicopter attack, is still searching for the truth surrounding his son’s death.
Strange believes Michael’s death, along with the death of 30 other servicemen, may have been an inside job.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A4490095&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
i sure hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
How many HRC voters were on the planning team?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Obunghole SOP to tell the ops he was going to do. His hole admitted n are traitors.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

This! They should have changed it up..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Check the timeline folks. In the article it notes an incident during 2006 that suggests interference from the Obama administration. Bush was president in 2006.
What else in this report is wrong?

Wsmnut

Belief is often the death of reason.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is more likely that the bad guys had gotten wind of Obamas interest in them some time back and were just on high alert figuring Trump would want to pull off a high profile operation first week on the job.

If the media wasn't so preoccupied with confirmation news, the dead eight year old girl would grace our TV screens for a solid month.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Find the leak and plug it with high speed lead. Copper would do in a pinch though.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What dead 8 y.o. girl?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wsmnut
Check the timeline folks. In the article it notes an incident during 2006 that suggests interference from the Obama administration. Bush was president in 2006.
What else in this report is wrong?

Obvious typo (2006) . . . 2011 was the date . . . http://anonhq.com/what-is-happening-to-the-bin-laden-killers-seal-team-six/

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Traitors are as traitors do, and there has never been a bigger traitor and facilitator of traitors than barack hussein obama and his sycophants. He and his minon would do anything possible to harm the US.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Traitors are as traitors do, and there has never been a bigger traitor and facilitator of traitors than barack hussein obama and his sycophants. He and his minon would do anything possible to harm the US.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding dingding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding dingding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding dingding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...

Repeated for emphasis.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/03/17.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I read this last night elsewhere but without other reliable sources thought it was just more fake news crap. If it is true then heads should roll.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

From what I read, Obama administration owned the plan, but he didn't commit to it for multiple reasons, risk and that the timeline desired by the plan (no moon) wouldn't happen until Trump was in office.

Trump vetted the plan and made the call. Obama didn't know it was happening unless Trump called him (which is possible), OR someone in the "know" leaked it.

There was also reports of the drone's flying lower and louder which would tip people off.

Who really knows? We won't ever know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Assuming it is true, they better find out every source of the leaks, try them in public, and execute them in public as traitors.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Feel for his family

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

This! They should have changed it up..

Yep..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm not a fan of idle speculation but would exclude previous administrations folks at every opportunity after this,.....not that Trump isn't doing that already. Good to see him there when the first service member lost on his watch was brought home.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Traitorous act or a military miscalculation? Trump must get this figured out quickly.
Ditto for the WH leak of phone calls to the media.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have no way of knowing if this is correct. But I think Obama fired all the warriors and kept the brown noses in the flag ranks. I afraid a lot may be loyal to him. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.