Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sedition. That answers my question of how she'll make her money now, inciting riots.

'Step up and speak out': Hillary Clinton makes a rallying cry for women to rise up against the Trump administration as she speaks on video for the first time since the inauguration to say 'the future is female'
Hillary Clinton made her video statement for the 2017 MAKERS conference
She spoke about breaking glass ceilings and last month's Women's Marches
She said that 'now more than ever' women need to 'be bold' and 'step up'
This was Clinton's first video statement since Donald Trump's inauguration
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 04:02 EST, 7 February 2017 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 7 February 2017

Hillary Clinton said female leaders need to 'step up and speak out' in a video statement urging women across the United States to 'be bold'.
In footage from the 2017 MAKERS conference, Clinton talked about breaking glass ceilings and the Women's Marches that took place last month.
'Despite all the challenges we face, I remain convinced that, yes, the future is female,' she said.
This was Clinton's first on-camera statement since President Donald Trump was inaugurated last month.

She added: 'Just look at the amazing energy we saw last month as women organized a march that galvanized millions of people all over our country and across the world.
'Now more than ever we need to stay focused on this year's conference: Be bold. We need strong women to step up and speak out. We need you to dare greatly and lead boldly.
'So please, set an example for every woman and girl out there who's worried about what the future holds and wonders whether our rights, opportunities and values will endure.
'And remember, you are the heroes and history makers, the glass ceiling breakers of the future. As I've said before, I'll say again, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world.'
MAKERS is a platform that gives women the opportunity to share their stories. Their annual conference, with the theme 'Be Bold', is being held this week at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Other female leaders who have spoken out through the site are Oprah Winfrey, YouTuber Lilly Singh, Gloria Steinem, Carli Lloyd and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
In January, the former secretary of state and first lady praised the 'awe-inspiring' women and men who took to the streets of Washington, DC, and other cities around the world to protest the newly installed Trump Administration.
Clinton, who lost the electoral college vote despite winning the popular vote, said that she had attended Trump's inauguration in Washington the day before 'to honor democracy and its enduring values.'
She said that the massive demonstrations should be just the beginning.
'We watched women and men across this country and the globe stand up, speak out, and peacefully march for those values with one voice,' Clinton told PEOPLE. 'It was awe-inspiring. We have to keep up the momentum. I will never stop believing in this country and our collective future. We are still, and will always be, stronger together.'

Despite losing the presidential election to Trump last year, Clinton still has big plans for 2017.
She is working on a collection of personal essays that will touch on the 2016 presidential campaign, Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press last week.
The book, currently untitled, is scheduled for this fall and will be inspired by favorite quotations she has drawn upon. Clinton also will reissue her best-selling It Takes a Village in an illustrated edition for young people.
This spring, Clinton will return to her old stomping grounds at Wellesley College to give the commencement address.
When Clinton graduated from the university in 1969, most of the Ivy League schools still only admitted men. Wellesley was part of the 'Seven Sisters' - the women-only schools that were associated with the Ivy Leagues - and therefore one of the best in the country.
She will also resume her relationship with the Harry Walker Agency, the speakers bureau through which she made the paid talks that were criticized by Sen Bernie Sanders and others during the election race.
Although the fees for none of the items were disclosed, Hillary and her husband Bill made themselves multi-millionaires on the back of their previous speaking and writing contracts.
Clinton has also has received near-record advances for her previous books. In 2003, Simon & Schuster paid her an $8million advance for her book Living History.
On the speaking circuit, Clinton made about $200,000 to $225,000 per speech. Records show that she earned over $11million for the fifteen months ending in March 2015. She is also estimated to be worth $30milllion on her own, and $45 to $53million with her husband.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198812/Hillary-Clinton-speaks-equality-women-s-marches.html

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions

A positive attitude will not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it a worthwhile effort.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BE BOLD! Go make me a sammach.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Her speaking fees will undoubtedly be much lower, since she has little to sell. Too bad she can't just fade away.

Mike

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prosecute

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kellory

phugg that, Go Wingsuiting!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity

The book, currently untitled,

As always, "The Bitch is Back" remains appropriate

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The woman has phenomenal fashion sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the "oven mitt" look is her best

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FOAD bitch.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Yuck

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N

It's spelled "sammich" grin

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The bat probably smells like cabbage gone off and blue cheese - you really want her around your food?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOCK HER UP!!!

LOCK HER UP!!!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r

It's spelled "sammich" grin

You do, I hope, see the incongruity of correcting my intentional mis-spelling with the "proper" mis-spelling? There is something twisted in that..... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
God, we dodged a bullet.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She sure is going to look good lying in a pine box.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Apparently that bitch can't spell irrelevance or intelligence, since she did lose, and Chaffetz is about to be, if not already issued a tag for that pig.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
She sure is going to look good lying in a pine box.

No pine Mag, it's too porous, wouldn't contain that level of tallow long enough to get her wheeled outta the church and chunked in the clay. sick

Trump Won!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Count her out and you might just be the village idiot.

I can see how she could be the 2020 DNC Chair.

DO NOT stop campaiging guys!! Pedal Down Trump!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,921 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,665
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.