-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everyone knows that the earth is a tetrahedron. We all talk about the 4 corners of the earth and only a tetrahedron has that. Those who believe it's flat are technically correct because it has 4 equal sides, each being a perfect equilateral triangle.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
theres people that actually believe that. google some of their schit. they can be very convincing. i personally think the earth is square but then again i grew up in the 70's.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Now there's more NBA brutha's defending Irving and turning it to a full blown fiasco.

Of course LeBron James would defend Kyrie Irving, he’s his teammate, but what about any opponents on hand at All-Star weekend? If you had to pick one NBA All-Star to align himself, however slightly, with Kyrie Irving’s assertion that the idea that the planet Earth is round is “a façade,” it would probably be Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/draymo...vings-flat-earth-approach-205131406.html

No wonder the democrats and the media target these people with their lies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've seen Flat Earth ideas getting more popular lately. There are some compelling Youtubes. What I've found is that this is now being coupled with a belief in Christianity and a wide-ranging conspiracy theory about how the "Truth" is being kept from us by the New World Order.

Yeah, I know. Don't get me started.

Let me give you the gist of what's going on:

1) The United Nations logo proves the New World Order knows the Earth is flat. That's really how the earth looks. Cold in the middle (North Pole) Temperate in the middle and cold again at the edges (South Pole).

2) Ships disappearing over the horizon are an optical illusion. You need a zoom lens to see the truth. They then show mirages of tankers hanging in mid-air.

3) Since you can occasionally can see the skyline of Chicago from the west coast of Michigan, that means the Planet is flat. Nevermind that you need a temperature inversion in the intervening atmosphere to make it happen.

Flat Earth is a lot like Creationism. The idea is that because things weren't mentioned in the Bible or that scientific belief is contradicted in the Bible, it must be false. The idea of a round Earth, therefore, is the workings of the Devil and Devil worshippers in the New World Order.

I had a close friend who was deeply into this. I did my best to refute the Youtube videos and also offered to repeat some of the early experiments that indicated the world was round. I'm fairly convinced he did not change his mind, but he gave up haranguing me.

What I find most disturbing about the Flat Earth purveyors is that it is obvious from the Youtubes alone that these people don't believe the crap themselves. The videos are put together with deliberately deceptive arguments. This is similar to what the Vatican was doing 500 years ago. Columbus didn't prove the Earth was round. That was already pretty settled fact. The Greeks knew it. A flat Earth was just a more convenient way to take money from the dumb peasants.

How is this done? Stand up in your pulpit on Sunday and tell everyone the Earth is flat and lay the whole Aristotelian Model on them, and then let them know the truth is being obscured by Evil. It's being taught in Universities, it's being included in government-approved textbooks. It's being pushed down their throats by Devil worshippers. NASA is a fake. Astronomers, physicists and all intellectuals are minions of Satan. Only you and the Church you represent are holding off the Evil. Then stick your hand out and ask for money.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
[Linked Image]

Stop it!

That's just trickery!

Must be atmospheric conditions warping the perception of the camera...

Oh. Wait... there's no atmosphere up there. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kingston
...but does he believe in dinosaurs?

Liberals do.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1346850/steven-spielberg-hunting-photo-sparks-hilarious-online-outrage/

Thanks for the link. Maybe more people should post photos of themselves posing with long extinct animals just to show the ignorance of the left.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here's more...

Trump's kids killing dinosaurs.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
These are the kind of people that young sports idiots look up to, wear jerseys with their name on them and "want to be like"!! Stupid will always be stupid whether you swing from a hoop or a vine !!!!!!!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Cavs star thinks earth (Urth) is flat.

Independent research over the internet needed... shocked

After Jefferson and Frye agreed the Earth is a sphere, because they are sane human beings, Irving said, “The Earth is flat,” and then repeated it three times. Insinuating that much of our education is a farce that needs to be independently researched on the internet, Irving launched into a series of truly amazing diatribes, all of which were interrupted by Jefferson or Frye before he could finish his point.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hey-ev...elieves-the-earth-is-flat-222937229.html

What would you expect from a porch monkey who spent more time on a basket ball court than in a classroom.. Their all just trained apes for someones amusement..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have to wonder how much trouble their coaches have trying to teach them a play?

That HAS to be a factor.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Never understood why any intelligent person paid any attention to basketball players. Black guys with defective pituitary glands dancing around in underwear. What's the attraction?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
There are people who enjoy that $hit i guess< I think it a good thing because the ones playing are too fuggin stupid to do anything else!! surprised they can even breath on their own!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's more...

Trump's kids killing dinosaurs.

God help us.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shaman
Flat Earth is a lot like Creationism. The idea is that because things weren't mentioned in the Bible or that scientific belief is contradicted in the Bible, it must be false. The idea of a round Earth, therefore, is the workings of the Devil and Devil worshippers in the New World Order.

Columbus believed the earth was round from reading the Bible. From the Bible:

Isaiah 40:22

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

Job 26:10

"He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters at the boundary of light and darkness."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sailors figured this out many many years ago!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by shaman

Columbus believed the earth was round from reading the Bible. From the Bible:

Isaiah 40:22

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

Job 26:10

"He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters at the boundary of light and darkness."

Not to worry Ringman, you're still ours.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We need to bring back some sort of testing before you can vote.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Borchardt
We need to bring back some sort of testing before you can vote.

Sounds great!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
"Beyond here there are Dragons"
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Sailors figured this out many many years ago!!

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.