Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
mudhen Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It would be funny if he's just putting us on, but somehow I don't think that he is:

Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star Kyrie Irving knows his way around a basketball court… which is flat… unlike the earth.

During a podcast of “Road Trippin’ with RJ & Channing,” Irving joined teammates Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye in a conversation about conspiracy theories, which led to Irving made a surprising declaration, “the earth is flat.”

“This is not even a conspiracy theory,” Irving said. “The earth is flat. The earth is flat. … It’s right in front of our faces. I’m telling you, it’s right in front of our faces. They lie to us.”

He doubled-down on his defense of that belief to ESPN’s Arash Markazi on Friday.

“I think people should do their own research, man,” Irving told ESPN. “Hopefully they’ll either back my belief or they’ll throw it in the water. But I think it’s interesting for people to find out on their own. I’ve seen a lot of things that my educational system has said that was real that turned out to be completely fake. I don’t mind going against the grain in terms of my thoughts.”

Kyrie Irving was trending on Twitter today because he believes the Earth is flat. I asked him about it. And then came the triple-down.

His theory — yes, it is a theory, Mr. Irving — was the topic of ongoing chatter on Saturday. The point guard further explaining himself to ESPN’s Arash Markazi.

“You know, I know the science, I know everything possible — not everything possible — but the fact that that actually could be real news, that people are actually asking me that — ‘It’s a social phenomenon,” Irving told ESPN. “What do you think about it? Are you going to try to protect your image?’ I mean, it really doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t matter. The fact that it’s a conversation? I’m glad that it got people talking like this: ‘Kyrie actually thinks the world is flat.'”

And because he, apparently, likes tackling two kooky hypotheses at a time, he also wasn’t so sure that dinosaurs actually look like we think they look.

“They find one bone and they make up 98 percent of it digitally, and they give pictures of they should look like.”

Kyrie Irving not only believes the Earth is flat but that the jury is still out on what dinosaurs actually looked like.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He ain't putting on he is just that stupid you can't fix stupid whether swinging from a hoop or vine stupid is still stupid!!!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I suppose that would explain how Guam could tip over.

A
A
The Earth IS flat!

I drive a garbage truck for a living.

The landfill builds mountains out of the stuff people throw away.

Recently while we were dumping at the top of one such mountain I could eaisly see THE EDGE in every direction!

They probably realized this situation and quickly made up some story about this particular location being full and began directing trucks to a new location at a much lower elevation.

I thought everyone was aware of this Govt coverup!

Bilderburgs, Illuminati, blah blah blah.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why would anyone be stupid enough to make people think they were that stupid, if they weren't to begin with?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You beat me to the punch, I read that and was going to post it. He is a dumbass Negro, who only knows how to do one thing....play basketball. He's your typical NBA player.....his jersey number is higher than his IQ.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll bet that Duke is cringing right about now.

A good example of what colleges put out these days.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Next thing you know he'll be spouting off about how the flat earth is only 6000 yrs old and created in 6 days....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ASN!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,413
Posts18,507,144
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.