Campfire Regular
P
MAGA !
It's been a Great month!
God Bless America and Donald Trump!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dems have made so much noise already, how can they make Gorsuch a biger villian than Devos or Price or any of the others they have stalled or opposed.

They will soon enough be like Chicken Little. The sky is not fallen every day.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RickyD
untold length of time for the Ds to stall in committee and then on the Senate floor.
It can remain untold because it won't be allowed. I believe Trump will be clear on that.

Thus the mention of the Senate recess.

wink

That gets Gorsuch on the SCOTUS and saves the nuclear option for Ginsburg's replacement (who cannot come fast enough).

Why??

Why do they need or want to save it?

Go for it now, leave it in place until Oct. 2020, then recind it until after the election.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/20/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RickyD
untold length of time for the Ds to stall in committee and then on the Senate floor.
It can remain untold because it won't be allowed. I believe Trump will be clear on that.

Thus the mention of the Senate recess.

wink

That gets Gorsuch on the SCOTUS and saves the nuclear option for Ginsburg's replacement (who cannot come fast enough).

Ok....I know I'm getting ahead of things, but like I asked in an earlier thread...which way would Gorsuch lean if the ACA were repealed and another "mandate" passed? Would Roberts flip flop?? Would he offer to rewrite it again so it would pass???

Because you know damn well that anything coming out of this administration will be challenged in court...and if the ACA is repealed without a good replacement I can see the headlines now....

DONALD TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS LEAVE 25 MILLION AMERICANS WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE

You fight back with Trump makes heathcare more affordable for millions. They need to hammer that home. The Trump plan will make is cheaper and easiler to get aboard. Screw the subsidies. Just make a catostrophic plan cheap. Hgh deductable, and cover only truely major happenings.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Raised my health insurance way up. What about that????

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,216 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,313
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.