Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
DC swampers and the elite media have from the beginning underestimated Trump. And, they've been wrong time after time.

They just don't seem to get it, to understand what just happened. Either they're real slow learners or they're in an advanced state of denial, maybe some of both.

Anyone who can excel/prosper in the Manhattan real estate swamp isn't someone to be triffled with.

The DC swamp is just another challenge, another property that needs work.

DF

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Your cold frigid Alaska nights must be freezing your brain. You'll note that the citation was from FOX news, not CNN. The FOX news report referred to a statement that General Mattis (Trump Secretary of Defense) made, not some unnamed liberal source.

Do you trust FOX news and General Mattis, or not? Or, have they turned too liberal for you?

Hurry up and get back to yelling "Trump is Hitler!" before it goes out of style.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Even Joe Manchin, a Democrat, said this was stupid.

Joe Manchin is trying to keep his neck out of a noose.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The FOX news report referred to a statement that General Mattis (Trump Secretary of Defense) made, not some unnamed liberal source.

Whats your point comrade? Don't believe super powers try to influence elections? Even the democrats dig up the dead in hopes of changing results. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The FOX news report referred to a statement that General Mattis (Trump Secretary of Defense) made, not some unnamed liberal source.

Whats your point comrade? Don't believe super powers try to influence elections? Even the democrats dig up the dead in hopes of changing results. grin

That's what got their tails under the rocking chair rungs.

They couldn't steal enough votes, vote enough illegals often enough, vote enough dead folks to take the election.

Trump ran away with the Electoral College.

The Dem popular vote advantage comes mostly from those centers of corruption where their skullduggery takes place.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by LostHighway

He was not a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Members of that committee routinely meet with ambassadors. He was on the Senate Arm Services Committee. Members do not as a matter of routine meet with ambassadors. Of the more than 20 members he was the only one to have contact with Russian officials.

So come out with it.

Are you saying that Jess Sessions conspired with Russia to give the election to Trump?

I'll answer for you.

"No",....you don't believe that. But you're like every fuggin' liberal I've ever met. You'll tell any lie you feel is necessary to advance your agenda.

There's some truth for you to chew on.

I'm sure it won't taste familiar.

Are you saying what he posted was false? What part?

The entire premise that the Trump administration conspired with Russia to win the election is not only false. It's treasonous.

I have no patience with anyone who makes the attempt to push that narrative nor anyone who defends them for doing so.

There's no fence riding on this matter.

Everyone has to choose a side.

I've chosen mine.

Oh. I thought you disagreed with his post.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

That's what got their tails under the rocking chair rungs.

They couldn't steal enough votes, vote enough illegals often enough, vote enough dead folks to take the election.

Trump ran away with the Electoral College.

The Dem popular vote advantage comes mostly from those centers of corruption where their skullduggery takes place.

DF

It's just political quid pro quo horsechit. The Democrats are just getting Trump and the R's back for all the "Lock her up!!!!!" yammering during the election. They're gonna jump at every chance and swing at every softball they're given........and I've a hunch there is gonna be more than a few.

Gonna be an exciting four, or even eight, years!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I disagree with all of the lies I hear these days.

It's becoming apparent that you've spent so much time in the PNW that you're having trouble recognizing them.

It's understandable.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
5 members of Trump's staff meeting with Russians, when they categorically denied ever seeing them (some under testimony)...is a bit confusing huh ?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's just political quid pro quo horsechit. The Democrats are just getting Trump and the R's back for all the "Lock her up!!!!!" yammering during the election. They're gonna jump at every chance and swing at every softball they're given........and I've a hunch there is gonna be more than a few.

And it appears that you're going to be cheering them on every step of the way.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

I disagree with all of the lies I hear these days.

It's becoming apparent that you've spent so much time in the PNW that you're having trouble recognizing them.

It's understandable.

Lol. He made 5 claims in his post. You said he was lieing and I simply asked which claim you were referring to.

It reads like this:

Me-Bristoe, what does 2+2=?

Bristoe- Cat! Ya commie fugg!

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

It ain't cheering. Just watching the carnival and all the barkers stroll by.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by KFWA
here are the two questions.

Actually I think Sessions is going to be OK

----------------------

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10
--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.

Exactly,

both questions directly related to the campaign, and his visits with Russian and other ambassadors were in regards to his subcommittee work.

Again, Pelosi and the rest of the bitches can FOAD.

THIS...^^^^^

Complete hoesesh!te to distract from the MAGA speech the other night.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It ain't cheering. Just watching the carnival and all the barkers stroll by.

You don't know what's going on.

The globalists aren't just playing political games.

I suggest you look at what Merkel has done to Germany and then consider that Hillary said that Merkel is her most admired foreign leader,..and Hillary was just the globalist representative du jour.

Just *maybe* you can then get a clue as to what's at stake.

Trump's election success started a globalist full court press.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1...I like Sessions and think he's going to be a great AG.

2...I don't think he is really guilty of anything

3...The Democrats are grasping at straws

4...The GOP would be doing the same thing if they'd lost the election.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My assessment of the current state of the democrat party is:

* The party is in complete disarray and is panicked.

* The party has no bench and suffers from a lack of leadership. Look at who the candidates were to lead the DNC and look who they elected. Is this expected to reclaim lost dem votes?

* The party, in large part, refuses to accept the fact that since obama took office, the party has lost over 1,500 seats of government; local, state and Federal.

* The only way to combat and hopefully slow down the Trump success is by throwing as much crap as possible against the wall and hope something sticks.

* The party has yet to realize the voters are tired of this and are moving on. This could possibly result in catastrophic losses in 2018 and a Trump landslide re-election in 2020, with Pence waiting in the wings for 2024.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
It's all white noise, think about it. Everyone was saying how presidential trump's speech was. He was turning hearts and the Dems could not stand it. They wanted to change the topic and continue to attack. Worst part of it all is those damn Rino's seem to step in.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by kingfisher
It's all white noise, think about it. Everyone was saying how presidential trump's speech was. He was turning hearts and the Dems could not stand it. They wanted to change the topic and continue to attack. Worst part of it all is those damn Rino's seem to step in.

It's a new playbook and they don't have a copy...

RINO's don't have a copy, either. Everyone is in panic mode, establishment R's and D's. Those two starting to look more and more alike...

It's a much bigger fight than party. It's nationalism vs. globalism. Brexit was just a sample of what's brewing. Trump was Brexit on steroids. It's gonna get interesting. Libtards are in full panic mode. Even a rabbit will bite you if you pin him up in a corner. Not so much if you club him first... grin

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seeing the same tactics we saw in the election.

Character assassination without basis of fact.

No proof. No evidence. Only lies and innuendo.

The problem is, the the press uses it as the news now. In fact, it's about ALL they use.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Seeing the same tactics we saw in the election.

Character assassination without basis of fact.

No proof. No evidence. Only lies and innuendo.

The problem is, the the press uses it as the news now. In fact, it's about ALL they use.

Pretty much how it is.^^^^
sad, really.

FJB & FJT
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.