Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
CIA Contractor on #VAULT7 Leak: ‘There is Heavy [bleep] Coming Down’

by The_Real_Fly
Mar 7, 2017 8:26 PM
SHARES
Everything that Wikileaks has revealed over the past year has hurt both the integrity and honor of the United States. The question you have to grapple with, is it well deserved? After all, living inside of a vast and powerful empire has its benefits. As the empire expands, so does the wealth of its citizens. But it hasn't worked out that way, has it? The CIA deep staters have turned their guns on the people they serve -- using third world banana republic tactics to silence opposition, take down regimes not beholden to their world view, using advanced technology to both spy and monitor on American citizens -- infringing on our civil rights like nothing we've ever seen before.

The reason for the populist uprising and the lack of equanimity amongst those traditionally supportive of the CIA lies in the improper distribution of the spoils of war. There aren't any. All the average American has received from $10 trillion in Obama inspired deficit spending is American casualties of war, jobs lost to cheaper labor overseas, expensive oil prices, expensive healthcare, and run away education costs -- along with a sundry of social disturbances that have people fed up.

While the elite flaunt hedonistic lifestyles, eschewing basic decency for the perverse, normies get more of the same old bullshit. After electing a true agent of change in Donald Trump, the people are laughed at and impugned by the elitist media. Their President is set upon by 'permanent government' officials in the intelligence agencies -- whose only goal is to derail and destroy his term before it even begins.

Then we come to find out the same people who told us the Russians were our enemy, revealing corruption and depravity on a monumental scale via the Podesta emails, they were, in fact, the ones spying on us all along -- both lying and mocking us like Lords in a fiefdom.

Here's Fox News reporting on the latest scandal to hit the wires, #VAULT7

Fox New sources inside the CIA said the agency was running around like headless chickens, saying 'there is heavy shiit coming down.'

The above was just a short summary of the following article..
All this is from yesterday, surprised not much said about it on this forum..

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

Last edited by Nrut; 03/08/17.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Page not found.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Longbob
Page not found.

That's only the beginning.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Replace the "[bleep]" in the address with the word it's bleeping - sh i t sans spaces.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, how funny!

NOW they start to get concerned about leaks...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Brb.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
after 8 years of Obama what is the integrity and honor of the US?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The NSA, CIA and FBI are all kissing cousins. Their loyalty to Americans has long since expired and has transformed into their own self-preservation ay ANY cost.

But I am sure as hell enjoying the feeding frenzy.

Last edited by krupp; 03/08/17.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wiki just said they have released 1% of what they have on the CIA

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What none of you Snowden and Manning worshipers chiming in? None of you that were praising Wikileaks just a few short months ago before the election... wake up guy's you've got what you've wanted!

Phil

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by blanket
after 8 years of Obama what is the integrity and honor of the US?

Yeah, that ship has sailed hasn't it... whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
What none of you Snowden and Manning worshipers chiming in? None of you that were praising Wikileaks just a few short months ago before the election... wake up guy's you've got what you've wanted!

Phil

The liberal mouth breather returns, what no marches in Berkley tonight?

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
what no marches in Berkley tonight?

The snowflake must be healing his broken hillary heart. He better take his time with that kind of pain grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just laughing how you all are steadfastly making excuses for getting what you've all wanted... you haven't seen anything yet and will be screaming how its everyone else fault but your own! Only reason I haven't been posting over the last few months is only because I couldn't stomach all your BS no noting intellect. Be HAPPY, you've got Trump in office if even by hook or crook, Party wasn't able to accomplish anything with the Senate and the House in your pocket, well now you've got it all and it would seem still can't accomplish anything!

Phil

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just laughing how you all are steadfastly making excuses for getting what you've all wanted... you haven't seen anything yet and will be screaming how its everyone else fault but your own! Only reason I haven't been posting over the last few months is only because I couldn't stomach all your BS no noting intellect. Be HAPPY, you've got Trump in office if even by hook or crook, Party wasn't able to accomplish anything with the Senate and the House in your pocket, well now you've got it all and it would seem still can't accomplish anything!

Phil
Yeah man, it's been like over a MONTH, already! Cripes, it should all be fixed by now! Not gonna get real far, till the swamp gets drained a bit. Them alligators is packed in there.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'd rather nothing happened than go "progressivly" further down the liberal chitthole and 40 trillion in debt Hitlery had planned for us.

GG, i guess you had already opened your new muzzy prayer rug for the big event you had planned in early Nov.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Phil

The liberal mouth breather returns, what no marches in Berkley tonight?

Nah. Just out breaking car windows.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

Wipe your chin

Looks like you blew a seal

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

Winning Bigly but do agree we have not "seen anything" yet. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,754
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.