Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sounds like a typical liberal Boeing guy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No big surprise , everyone knew the old scum suck bag of chicken $hit would get off, money over rules justice every time!!And scum sucking trash will always be scum sucking trash!

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
"JD I will keep an eye out for the NRA stickers you so proudly rock."

And... what exactly? Debate me on this topic in public forum or are you making a threat?

Last edited by JDHasty; 03/12/17.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JDHasty
The letter he got from WDFW says right in it that if the hunter has any questions he was to call Jerry Nelson or Rich Harris at WDFW. They claimed to have called Cory Peterson, Morgan Grant & Capt Mann on Monday to get clarification, but Jerry Nelson is the individual authorized by WDFW to answer any questions regarding the deer or elk aspect of this tag and Rich Harris questions with regard to the sheep hunt and nobody else is.

So why did they not call Jerry Nelson? This "hunt" took place on a Tuesday morning and there was no attempt to call either of them.

And yes the bull was shot in 334 and transported whole to 228 before being gutted.

No where in the letter you posted does it direct the Hunter to ONLY call Jerry Nelson,
nor does it on any way instruct the hunter that only Mr. Nelson can answer questions re: this tag. That assertion is simply bullchitt as ANY warden is legally authorized to answer questions pertaining to hunters. Sounds like whether they knew it legal or not they found a warden who indicated it was and the defense was able to prove as much.

I agree that the guide and hunter should have known better as rifle branched bulls hadn't been open there in forever. I'm kind of surprised they went after bullwinkle not only due to his local history but also the fact there are several much bigger bulls not 20 miles away in the Clemans/Wenas area. Again the crux is that if indeed they can prove ANYONE in the enforcement division gave them the green light then they are home free regardless of what they knew.

I wholeheartedly agree that there is a lot of issues here on both sides and I agree this is a very poor example of sportsmanship IMHO but the letter you posted doesn't in any way prove the point your trying to make.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
The letter he got from WDFW says right in it that if the hunter has any questions he was to call Jerry Nelson or Rich Harris at WDFW. They claimed to have called Cory Peterson, Morgan Grant & Capt Mann on Monday to get clarification, but Jerry Nelson is the individual authorized by WDFW to answer any questions regarding the deer or elk aspect of this tag and Rich Harris questions with regard to the sheep hunt and nobody else is.

So why did they not call Jerry Nelson? This "hunt" took place on a Tuesday morning and there was no attempt to call either of them.

And yes the bull was shot in 334 and transported whole to 228 before being gutted.

No where in the letter you posted does it direct the Hunter to ONLY call Jerry Nelson,
nor does it on any way instruct the hunter that only Mr. Nelson can answer questions re: this tag. That assertion is simply bullchitt as ANY warden is legally authorized to answer questions pertaining to hunters. Sounds like whether they knew it legal or not they found a warden who indicated it was and the defense was able to prove as much.

I agree that the guide and hunter should have known better as rifle branched bulls hadn't been open there in forever. I'm kind of surprised they went after bullwinkle not only due to his local history but also the fact there are several much bigger bulls not 20 miles away in the Clemans/Wenas area. Again the crux is that if indeed they can prove ANYONE in the enforcement division gave them the green light then they are home free regardless of what they knew.

I wholeheartedly agree that there is a lot of issues here on both sides and I agree this is a very poor example of sportsmanship IMHO but the letter you posted doesn't in any way prove the point your trying to make.

It says: "If you have any questions please contact Jerry Nelson or Rich Harris."

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It says: "If you have any questions please contact Jerry Nelson or Rich Harris."

I can certainly read what it says and I have nonissue comprehending plain written English, clearly you can't! Reread it about 10 times and then try to explain how that says he may only call Mr. Nelson, here is a hint sunshine it doesn't say any such thing!

You keep stating how he killed it in one gmu and transported it to another to gut it. Big [bleep] deal, the land owner we hunt elk on has 13k acres and has asked us not to gut them in his field so they are taken whole to another location to gut. Assuming the animal is properly tagged at the time of kill there is zero issues. Do you have any proof he did not tag the animal, or that reported the elk killed in any unit other then where it was shot?

Also you clearly state you haven't and won't buy raffle tickets so you have zero skin in the game except to whine. He claims in his court papers to have gotten permission to harvest an elk there from a warden, that's a bold claim to make if you can't prove it. My guess is he proved it!

Get over, you sound like a teen age girl!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,006
Posts18,500,101
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.