Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Ain't that why good ol' Rancho Loco and Northern Dave are referred to as dearly departed?

Yes. Dave has been cyber bullied and is no longer with us.

Camp is where you make it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I have 10 pounds of ground beef and lamb to turn into Irish Shepherd's pie tomorrow and several loaves of Irish Soda bread to bake.

It will be a busy morning. Not to mention making bangers and eggs for breakfast and downing a car bomb by 8am.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Which reminds me, I need a Jesus fish for the JD Gator too.

Don't forget the "Jesus Is My Copilot" sticker.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Toyota

10-FOE.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A guy at the mill I worked at was on record for saying those meant the owner is a fisherman.

Naive optimism is beautiful.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

Pears sent. frown

Dave and Rancho Loco are good people.

If I go away again will I meet up with them in that place where the fire people go when they die? confused

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by fish head

Pears sent. frown

If I go away again will I meet up with them in that place where the fire people go when they die? confused

Oregon?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oregon?

[Linked Image]

Carpe' Scrotum
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

Pears sent. frown

Oregon?

No, no, no.

That's where miny-sotes go when they've suffered a bitter divorce.

Cyber bully death is way different. Completely different relocation program.

Something clever here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Lonny
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just had my fill of BS all the way around John. I think people are crazy. Dealing with the home and business sale, the move, all the stress of some big decisions and then come here to have fun with like minded guys and just get sheit on by a bunch of 5 year olds. Why bother?

Seriously, who in the hell has the time to be on a discussion board from 7:00 AM until 9:30 PM? Than complains about "all the stress and big decisions" in their life. How can honestly expect any sympathy when you piss away an entire day like you did yesterday?

Thinking outside the box just a little...

how about someone who owns a business, that has sensitivity to how the weather is...and yesterday the weather was crap around here....not allowing them to be able to conduct business for the day?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know what a tweaker is right? It's not a pot head stealing a car.

ummm yeah.... we have zero shortages of those and heroine addicts.. especially among the welfare crowds...

and for those who get irritated about us around here talking about it on line....

you ought to try getting as irritated as we do living among this crap...

in the last year, I've experienced one time of a heroine addict cutting a few line to get fuel out of the tank when it was too low for them to siphon the fuel out of it... he was caught... but they did nothing to him, catch and release... vehicle was right on the property, done at 4 AM in the morning...

second incident, car was stolen right off the property, at about 5 in the morning, by some tweekers, car found when they ran it off the road high, a week later.. full of drug paraphernalia, meth and heroine also found in the car, along with a 9mm pistol, stolen evidently, serial numbers removed

last year, had 11 tires on 5 different vehicles punctured on the side walls within 3 nights...as did several of my neighbors...ran the clown off at gun point on the fourth night... cops caught him, catch and release...Tweeker just needed something mischievous to do at 3 in the morning...

kinda happens in a county with like 4 sheriff deputies on patrol in an area the size of Rhode Island, none on patrol on the weekends, lots of unemployed welfare abusers that the cops and county don't have the budget to prosecute or even really keep in jail except overnight....

but hey.. experiences like that wouldn't allow one to know what a tweeker is....just a wild guess on my end...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Pears sent. frown

Oregon?

No, no, no.

That's where miny-sotes go when they've suffered a bitter divorce.

Cyber bully death is way different. Completely different relocation program.

grin

ya chur, ya betcha......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Just had my fill of BS all the way around John. I think people are crazy. Dealing with the home and business sale, the move, all the stress of some big decisions and then come here to have fun with like minded guys and just get sheit on by a bunch of 5 year olds. Why bother?

Seriously, who in the hell has the time to be on a discussion board from 7:00 AM until 9:30 PM? Than complains about "all the stress and big decisions" in their life. How can honestly expect any sympathy when you piss away an entire day like you did yesterday?

how about someone who owns a business, that has sensitivity to how the weather is...and yesterday the weather was crap around here....not allowing them to be able to conduct business for the day?

And that would bring us right back to my statement...."If you don't like OR (or it's weather) then fuggin move" but quit bitching about it.

Life's a bitch...period...how you deal with it is on you and you alone.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Not that it matters, but did you ever notice it takes about 10 minutes to get the computer fired up? It would probably be smart to just leave it on all day and check back in when you walk by. But yes, I spend too much time down in the winter here with this climate.

It don't matter, these azzholes here know everything. I'll leave it to better men to fight it out here. Who needs the aggravation. Face to face, these people wouldn't have any teeth left running their mouth like this. Ain't the internet a wonderful shield for the basement dwellers?

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Guess I'm lucky, never ever had any problems like these in my life...good thing it's America and you have the freedom to live any place you want.

We don't have local police here, just State police for emergencies.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 03/16/17.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

And that would bring us right back to my statement...."If you don't like OR (or it's weather) then fuggin move" but quit bitching about it.

I actually listed my house for sale right after I finished remodeling it in 2007 so i could leave. The market crashed within 30 days of listing. While the economy got sorted out, I met my now wife.

If we could have moved we would have. We had split custody with children that made leaving impossible.

But thank you for your extremely insightful one answer fits all. I should have come straight to you 10 years ago.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Well Fireball is moving....

at my age, getting too old to pack up and move...

hint, if you pass it by, you don't have to read it...

or would you like us to PM each of our posts to you for your approval, before we post them...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Life can be a bitch. You can either do something or wallow in it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It don't matter, these azzholes here know everything. I'll leave it to better men to fight it out here. Who needs the aggravation. Face to face, these people wouldn't have any teeth left running their mouth like this. Ain't the internet a wonderful shield for the basement dwellers?

Careful there tuff guy.....you get hold of Lonny and you just might find him hard to let go of.

I do wish you good luck with your move though....

as long as it's not to ID.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The first time I was in Oregon was 1984 and I was 18 years old. I knew then that it was left of center and I'm sure 33 years haven't helped change that.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 270cowboy, 57 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.