Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Little pint sized doughball has nuclear weapons and threatens to nuke us every week.

I don't want a war with these crazies but IMO, its way past time for America to shut his ass up.

Trump needs to get with China and tell them to get their renegade in line or we will.

I've bet we've got a satellite that knows his every move and a drone with his name on it.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/19/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB4

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
Little pint sized doughball has nuclear weapons and threatens to nuke us every week.

I don't want a war with these crazies but IMO, its way past time for America to shut his ass up.

Trump needs to get with China and tell them to get their renegade in line or we will.

I've bet we've got a satellite that knows his every move and a drone with his name on it.

I bet it's more than a drone. If the big one ever kicked off it would be a bad idea for anybody to be in a 100 mile radius of him.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Problem is he most likely can't hit our continent.... but he can raise holy hell with South Korea and Japan. It ain't gonna look good if we strike first and South Korea and Japan are virtually wiped out and we go unscathed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A coup might just happen...

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
China allows him to do what he does as they find it amusing to harass the west.

China can also stop it anytime they want.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He keeps killing everyone in NK who even thinks about crossing or overthrowing him. He rules by fear. That kind has a well trained personal guard and is hard for the Norks to get at.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kraky111
Problem is he most likely can't hit our continent.... but he can raise holy hell with South Korea and Japan. It ain't gonna look good if we strike first and South Korea and Japan are virtually wiped out and we go unscathed.

today

but the phugger is doing his best to build and test ICBMs and every time he does he climbs up on his little step ladder to the microphone podium and talks about how he's gonna kill us all.

How does that keep happening?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Let5's just fly over N Korea with about a million McDonald's Big Mac's with a note attached reading "More of these where this come from if you kill the Dear Leader" and watch the show.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I'm told our plan will make the entire country a pile of charcoal if he attacks South Korea.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Solving the stuff is never easy or black-and-white and certainly China is a big piece of a puzzle that could help us solve the problem. And, US China relations are another story.
There is not much over there that is stacked in our favor that is for sure. There is an awful lot at stake and it's going to take some powerful negotiating and I don't much think Twitter is going to be a good part of it.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Let5's just fly over N Korea with about a million McDonald's Big Mac's with a note attached reading "More of these where this come from if you kill the Dear Leader" and watch the show.

Might be THE best option to date.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have a feeling his days are numbered.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The N.K. government has to keep beating the drum of fighting the good fight against the Imperialist Americans, that's all their system is built around.

If the US were to act against them, it would prove their argument of the last 60 years.

China will have to be the one to "adjust" the N.K. leadership.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
One of our subs could put a cruise missile in the palace when we think he is home and we say nothing. Deny it.
The whole world immediately has a deeper understanding.
When the world realizes we have the resolve the foolishness stops because they know we have the capability. They'll be glad it wasn't them that provoked us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He has a few nukes, and he has a few missiles. The problem is his nukes are low yield, don't fit on his missiles, and even if they did, his missiles are barely able to launch reliably, let alone hit anything on purpose.

Three US submarines could Tomahawk NK into oblivion in one strike, but he's got about a gadjillion artillery batteries locked in on Seoul and is guaranteed to get off some number of effective shots.

This is not acceptable in the current political environment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I'm told our plan will make the entire country a pile of charcoal if he attacks South Korea.

A global stock market meltdown will occur if a nuclear warhead is ever used

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by weaselsRus
A coup might just happen...

Or he just goes out for a walk & is never heard from again.

Same for his successor if the BS starts again...........

Some take a while to learn.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I think the Chinese are far more interested in trade with the west than having psycho/porky for a friend, when it comes right down to it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,899
Posts18,479,316
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.