Hop To
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Where is Trumps proof? Does he have any? On what did he base his accusation?

That's the $60k question.

I hope he comes forth with some. Publicly.

I like Trump overall, and I like 99% of what he's done so far. But he's human and as such has some faults. One of them is sometimes spouting things off the top of his head about anybody or anything when he's mad, irritated, or wants to make a point.

Works well at rally's. Not always so much as President. I suspect this was an oops moment and if he had any evidence he would've revealed it already rather than endure the ridicule he's been getting from the left. As President he can easily de-classify any information he has and make it public.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman
Sounds to me, like the Democrats establishment is still in charge.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Comey just stated for the record that Obama didn't order any surveillance on Trump, and no record found that he was wiretapped.

And there was no evidence to support Trump's Tweets.

Then Comey said they started surveillance of Trump in July '16. That was under Obama. Evidently Trump is a liar since he said they wiretapped him when really all they did was to electronically eavesdrop.

Remember, Clapper said there was no evidence of Russian collusion.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Smoke and mirrors, blah, blah, blah. He is going to cover his a$$ and all other past officials. He is another POS, run by the deep state ASS holes. Need to get rid of him.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lot's of double talk without definitive answers, along with political poo throwing. Just a dog and pony show to keep the masses in line.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Comey just stated for the record that Obama didn't order any surveillance on Trump, and no record found that he was wiretapped.

And there was no evidence to support Trump's Tweets.

Then Comey said they started surveillance of Trump in July '16. That was under Obama. Evidently Trump is a liar since he said they wiretapped him when really all they did was to electronically eavesdrop.

Remember, Clapper said there was no evidence of Russian collusion.
People will only remember the first statement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Lot's of double talk without definitive answers, along with political poo throwing. Just a dog and pony show to keep the masses in line.

Engineered to protect the gov't.

AND to trash the outsider. (Trump)

Politics and facts don't go hand in hand.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WildWest
Smoke and mirrors, blah, blah, blah. He is going to cover his a$$ and all other past officials. He is another POS, run by the deep state ASS holes. Need to get rid of him.

Who has the power to replace him, and why hasn't it happened yet?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
President can oust him by having adequate cause . Clinton ousted sessions because Clinton said sessions used gov aircraft for personal trips. He an be impeached by congress also.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It doesn't matter. Trump wasn't elected because he is an honest guy. He was elected because he wasn't one of THEM.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He needs to leave a few heads on pike poles.

And its not that I like Trump, moreso that I hate establishment bullshit.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I am growing increasingly frustrated with Trumps lack of street smarts.

I fail to understand how he is not aware that the deep government is out to destroy him. It's not only the Democrats and many Republicans.

Realizing that he must speak very carefully and accurately understanding that failing to do so provides just the ammunition the deep government needs to destroy him.

He becomes a fool who is in over his head.

If the wiretapping existed then release the evidence. If it doesn't he needs to do some soul searching as to why he makes these statements and why he's helping to discredit himself before America.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Harry M

If the wiretapping existed then release the evidence. If it doesn't he needs to do some soul searching as to why he makes these statements and why he's helping to discredit himself before America.

Of course Trumps phones are tapped, along with everybody elses. Evertything that's said on a phone or on the internet is stored by the NSA, it's what the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center in Utah was built for.

Proving everyone's conversations are recorded with evidence, is another matter.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The tip of the iceberg, I hope the US democracy isn't akin to the Titanic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know I'm dreaming, but I like this bastard thrown in jail.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am growing increasingly frustrated with Trumps lack of street smarts.

I fail to understand how he is not aware that the deep government is out to destroy him. It's not only the Democrats and many Republicans.

Realizing that he must speak very carefully and accurately understanding that failing to do so provides just the ammunition the deep government needs to destroy him.

He becomes a fool who is in over his head.

Why are worried so much about this "Tweet"? Because the Left is trying to make a case of it?

What was this "Tweet" really about? Hint: it was not Obama and his administration's spying on Trump. I'm sure they did in some capacity, legal or illegal. This was about getting the attention off of Jeff Sessions, who was getting assaulted for days prior in a media blitz. As soon as Trump Tweeted out this wiretap stuff, you haven't heard much about Jeff Sessions, have you?

This was a calculated diversion. I'm sure Trump can turn to something and equate his "wiretap" tweet back to surveillance of him or his people. We will probably find a loose connection that turns into "nothing to see hear, move along". Same as this Russian BS the Left is beating to death. "The Russians stole the election!" Yeah, right, sure. BTW, how'd the Russians cast all those votes in specific counties to elect Trump. Hmmm.

This was a diversion to protect his man Sessions, and it worked. He's smarter than you give him credit.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The tip of the iceberg, I hope the US democracy isn't akin to the Titanic.

???

America is a Constitutional Republic. Not a democracy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I know I'm dreaming, but I like this bastard thrown in jail.

I agree...wait, which bastard ? laugh

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. The "tweet" has been far more damaging to Trump than allowing Sessions to be confirmed.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. The "tweet" has been far more damaging to Trump than allowing Sessions to be confirmed.

Don't listen to the MSM.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 78 invisible), 2,962 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,747
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.