Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
As soon as my youngest turns 18 he and I will be headed to the gun store to purchase his.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

By the time they hit their twenties a more'n a few of these guys are getting their heads straight, except they have teenage felonies following them around through life.

Sorry

I'd say it's a bit of a shame that their "teenage felonies" aren't followed by their immediate DEATH, and would as soon hang them as council them.

Today's "Youth" gangs are NOT Little Rascals, or Our Gang comedy shows.

GTC

Depends on the felony, depends on the kid.

A kid in a bad neighborhood can get upside the law with the best of intentions.

One guy who comes to mind was a foster kid who was outraged when someone did a drive-by on his cousin's house when their infant daughter was in it. Now this foster kid was a scrawny little guy, but knowing where the perp lived he took a baseball bat, walked a couple of miles to that residence, and laid the fugger out in broad daylight in his own driveway. The Cops picked him up on his walk home. (The kid resisted arrest, and was being roughly handled as a result, to hear him tell it he kept trying to throw himself in front of the Cop car camera to get it on tape grin). I'm pretty sure that guy must be incarcerated somewhere for something by now. I will say this, if ya ever had did anything decent for that kid he remembered it and woulda watched your back in a tight spot 100%

Another was a former student several years back who, wearing a ski mask, came on campus with a tire iron and laid some punk out right there in the parking lot, immediately thereafter successfully fleeing the scene. The reason was said punk had the previous weekend raped his younger sister at a party, both the tire iron guy and the sister were decent kids. He got away with it, nobody seems to have looked real hard.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Holy Cow Denton.

See what you started by giving the 'fire a state statute update?

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (3333vl, 450yukon, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 24 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.