Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
OTOH, it is convenient for us to have the warped mind of the liberal brought to our door step. Easier than going and listening to NPR to get their game plan.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Thegman
The biggest mystery to me on this thread, and many others, is why anyone even bothers to READ jeffo's posts (or those of his alias) let alone RESPOND to them.

Reminds me of that old saying regarding "the definition of insanity", or perhaps "wrestling with a pig"... ;-)

Just another stupid [bleep] liberal...

Imagine being the one that created logical thought amongst Jeff or other liberal. You'd no longer be a mere mortal.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeath, he were unner sir valence, but, he warnt ware trapped, rite, Jell0?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
The biggest mystery to me on this thread, and many others, is why anyone even bothers to READ jeffo's posts (or those of his alias) let alone RESPOND to them.

Reminds me of that old saying regarding "the definition of insanity", or perhaps "wrestling with a pig"... ;-)

Imagine being the one that created logical thought amongst Jeff or other liberal. You'd no longer be a mere mortal.

Yes, it would be a more wondrous feat than talking a computer with a fried logic board into functioning properly...total Matrix [bleep].

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
There once was a president who was told by a Soviet premier upon the occasion of their first meeting "You are MY president." The premier said this because his intelligence agencies had actively engaged in many actions to try and elect this young man.

No one ever seems to mention this.

isn't that because that president ended up with his wife wearing his brains?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

It IS logical, once you understand the conclusion is reached before the evidence is gathered. All evidence that can be twisted to support that conclusion is twisted, or "spun", to do so. All other info is simply ignored. You DO have to believe that whatever you THINK is real, IS real, based solely on your conclusion, regardless of the evidence. It ain't right, but it's logical, once you realize reality is whatever you WANT it to be.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Take a clue from the fact that the same people who are now characterizing Russia in this way were the very same people who positively loved Soviet Russia.

Because their dream model for government, USSR collapsed and was replaced by a more capitalist, more Christian supporting Government. Not what the globalist have in mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
our POTUS cooperated with our geopolitical enemy of the last 7 decades to get himself elected.

geopolitical enemy of the last 7 decades? Really?

I distinctly remember, ohhh, more or less a little less than 3 decades ago, I was home on leave talking up some honey in a bar and I said the word “Soviets.” Being a devoted student of one of the many institutions wrapped in the “SUNY” envelope, she immediately began lecturing me that my line of thinking was obsolete and I was a dinosaur, because there was no such thing as "Soviets" any more. They were now called "Russians" and as far as she was concerned they were all our friends now. Needless to say, my response didn’t lead to hijacking the tang.

But for arguments sake, lets back up the timeline to "8 decades" when FDR, darling of the left and the first communist US President, asked Pope Pius XII to condemn Hitler. Pope Pius replied that he would condemn Hitler, but in order to do so, FDR would also have to condemn Stalin. Roosevelt withdrew the request.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Adversary might be a better word if the whole 7-decade span is averaged out. Enemy certainly applies to large swaths of it.

Nunes "knows things" now and they ain't good things for Trump. Mark my words. His actions last week were of one conflicted [bleep]ücka.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Adversary might be a better word if the whole 7-decade span is averaged out. Enemy certainly applies to large swaths of it.

Nunes "knows things" now and they ain't good things for Trump. Mark my words. His actions last week were of one conflicted [bleep]ücka.

Who are you and how do you fit so much idiocy into every post?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So if it turns out I'm right you'll be in line with a mea culpa? Cool! It'll be a loooong line! grin

This next week will be veddy interesting... in particular, watch for Burr. He's been very quiet on the Senate side of things but his committee has been interviewing people.

It's pretty simple to figure the politics of what's happening. There was collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia- we know this because Congresscritters with access to the intel have SAID SO. You guys are aware of that, right? I never know what info your particular echo chamber is even letting through to you. Anyway, that ties directly to Nunes' wacky sequence of actions last week: he saw this, conclusively, freaked out, met with Trump to say, dude, forget HOW they got the intel: they've got you! That's why the Democratic members of the investigative committee have only offered up token outrage at Nunes' actions; the back story is that much like the wall in Bob Dylan's song, it takes a long time to get a body like Congress moving, especially against a member of their own party, but once the momentum starts it's pretty unstoppable. So, within Congress the word has been circulating that POTUS is compromised. Hence the D's holding back.

This week will likely mark the official beginning of the end for Mr. Trump. You guys keep saying "there's no evidence!" Oh, but there is. And once it hits the (public) fan there's only one possible outcome to this.

Alternatively, here's the path forward if I'm wrong. This is actually what I'm rooting for, but I'm just not seeing it. I'd far, FAR rather Trump could move forward with (most of) his ideas and America could be spared the turmoil of removing him. So here's how that could still happen.

- Associates of Trump go under oath before Congress and are questioned. Several have said they are willing to... so they should be compelled to do so. This is crucial because either the intel matches their (under oath) statements or it doesn't. If it DOES, that's a powerful positive for Trump and towards putting this to bed; if not then we've got perjury and that will end that (see above).

-Comey and the other heads of intel need to make a united public statement that all suspicions have been thoroughly investigated and found to be baseless.

-Trump needs to turn off the Fountain of Bullshït that is his normal MO and have a very candid conversation with the American people about what contacts his campaign DID have, because clearly they did, and why. Hey- most of America isn't rabidly anti-Russia per se, including myself, and might well welcome a strategic realignment that lessens tensions and perhaps even the costs associated with our current posture towards Russia, which is that we have a massive war machine pointed at them. So let's hear it! If this is one of Trump's things let's get it out in the open and talk about it. That's really the only way to de-tox the subject, and it has to start with candor and honestly from the very top- a tall order for Mr. Trump but not impossible.

Frankly the latter scenario (Trump innocent, is unanimously declared so, and is candid about the why if the contacts that we already know occurred) seems fanciful bordering on the absurd. The former scenario (Trump is toast) is far, far more likely based on the current body of evidence.

This next week will be another whirlwind... unless something breaks soon this week, it'll get pushed to early next week.... the "deep state" has been very patient so far and a few days don't really matter, and they don't want to do this over a weekend.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeffo,

You totally take yourself too serious. Not to mention how serious you THINK people take you here...

You actually have no credibility or relevance here. Your only purpose here is that of showing what contrast you have with reality and to show how our country has dumbed down to the point we are now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you move on from pot to something harder.?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This next week will be veddy interesting... in particular, watch for Burr. He's been very quiet on the Senate side of things but his committee has been interviewing people.

Senator Burr from NC?

I doubt you'll see much from him, but keep on toking..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the most telling threads yet.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jef-fro,
You done gone and dropped another tree right where you planned, have ya?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still sticking by my assessment. Poop + fan = imminent.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeff, if 9 months of investigation as to whether there was collusion or reason to suspect collusion between Hillary and the Ruskies or between them and the DNC, do you think they would find any?

Do you want open borders, US citizens paying for illegal aliens' welfare and medical care and do you want to allow millions of islamic immigrants into the US?

Do you want the US to unilaterally disarm our nuclear arsenal?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still sticking by my assessment. Poop + fan = imminent.

Watergate took two years to unravel, if there is hard evidence of colusion I would be shocked if poop hitting the fan is imminent. Food for thought, Louise Mensch posted on her blog yesterday a "theory" of how the collusion went down, if there is anything to it then FBI investigation still has a long ways to go.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/01/alfa-bank-trump-tower-and-a-social-media-impeachment/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Backroads
Feel free to post up all the proof you have of Trump colluding with Russians to influence the election.

This.

Jeff, this whole Russia thing is an act of leftist desperation designed to hamper Trump's efforts at getting his agenda through. I can't believe you don't realize this.
Most lieberals don't, won't, and can't.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 62 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,694
Posts18,534,578
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.