To, Too & Two

Their, They're & There

Oh, the humanity!

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good thing spelling ain't what keeps a woman happy. 'Tis easy to tell who shoots and who don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
Good thing spelling ain't what keeps a woman happy. 'Tis easy to tell who shoots and who don't.

I'm sure you beam with pride as you pass on to your kid:
"Son, your literacy and education is of no importance, just make sure you shoot a lot"....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Geeze...correcting grammar and spelling of other posters is generally recognized as an attack. If you want a chore, try correcting one of larry's posts. If he had an English teacher grade any of his posts for grammar and spelling it would appear as if her red pen had exploded and splashed all over his sentences. Probably the only clear thing would the big F- at the top of his essay.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
B,

I always enjoy the wit and schitt involved in the construct of your soliloquies. However I ain't killed anything in nigh on to a month, due to circumstances. The symptoms of SDD (Shooting Deficit Disorder) are beginning to plague. The back and forth is entertaining, but I enjoy perforatin' critters more.

[Linked Image]

So its off to the Petting Zoo, AKA Death Valley in the AM, where golf carts and gates await. LOL .

Time for four or five days of R & R.

[Linked Image]

Where the Aoudad play

[Linked Image]

Fox bark

[Linked Image]

coyotes roam

[Linked Image]

and one can never tell what might be around the next corner......

[Linked Image]

Even better, it can all be done at 300 yds. and under, and with the exception of the Turkey, 24/7/365.!!!!

Catch ya' on the flip side!

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/04/17.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by fredIII

I'm sure you beam with pride as you pass on to your kid:
"Son, your literacy and education is of no importance, just make sure you shoot a lot"....

Best part of this is you think this [bleep] is real life. You might be as smart as sugar tits. LOL.
[Linked Image]

Ps he most likely can out shot you.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/04/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, don't know much about those 180 ELD's....

[Linked Image]

Unless I do! Prone from a Harris this morning. Should get to air them out to ~ 1000 tomorrow. But that's from my heavy 7 WSM.

I'm for thinking I'd rather step my 7WSM Kimber down in recoil (from 7mm 162's) than up. YMMV.

Still waiting on a pic of your famous 45 degree port roll....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

LOVIN' your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Kudos to you,for being soooooooooooo fhuqking Star Struck and the EPIC Man Crush your copious WELL founded Insecurities grant you. Tell yourself you "could too",as you press trembling Lady Fingers to the keyboard. Laughing!

If I schit in a ZipLoc and tossed it alongside the street,you'd try to place it over your head,just to get a taste. Use your Imagination and TRY to Pretend that you wouldn't. Laughing!

I've never had a dog.

[Linked Image]

And certainly couldn't afford a cat.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe tally how many times you think of me today,if only for the Sweet "Satisfaction" of perspective and the oblivious hilarity that Retardation "awards" you. LAUGHING!

I enjoy how a Retard,hands her Retards,schit riggin' as a Swan Song. I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing so fhuqking hard!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'gun,

Don't tease Dueling Banjos about her Stupidity. Mainly because nobody could extoll it better than she can,obliviously.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

'Kane,

The only thing she can "pass" along,is a scoop of Down's Syndrome and she of course do...the "lucky" kchunt.

Bless her heart.

MagnumDoosh,

How can you read my Posts,after the "dreaded" and "exalted" Window Licking Ploy of "declaring" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Might you be inferring,that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

It's your yarn,be certain to weave it...however you most NEED it. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and the Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Nothing like a good fence,to get the blood flowin'. Yep...I reckon there's a fhuqking pun intended. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

JeffZero,

You reserve the right to lie to yourself and use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

I already cited plainly that '22 is where it's at in the Whizzum with 180 ELD's,but your haste in schlepping STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,certainly do not disappoint in it's magnificent grandeur.

Must be a REALLY big day for you,to sluice a piece of paper at the 100yd line and undoubtedly,your "knowledge","experience" and "results" are really gonna wreck havoc on Splendid Beasties this year. Give or fhuqking take. LAUGHING!

Here's hoping that someone keeps pumping daylight to you,so you "think" you have a fhuqking "chance". Hint.

What you are waiting upon,is your FIRST Fhuqking Clue and sorry to be the one to introduce Reality,to collide with your Fantasy...but it simply ain't in the cards. Pardon that fact,being a fact. Hint. Laughing!

You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tots thanks for posting that picture of cooper and his dad.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, aired the 180 ELD's out to 900 yards today. Once you get around to actually shooting them, rather than just imagining and pretending, do report back.

Use '22 all you want. I'll spot you the 50 fps and still whip your ass. wink

Still waiting on the 45-degree port roll pic..................... bwa ha ha....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You MAGNIFICENT Amazingly Stupid Fhuqk...oh how I enjoy you unleashing your Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Pink Boots and Pink Rifles eclipsing everything you'll DREAM of "doing",let alone realize,in your "Life". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Here's to your perpetual mission,to become the first Whining Do NOTHING Kchunt to bitch herself "happy". LAUGHING!

Unfortunately,you are stuck being you and your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" will simply preclude same,but you get to bolster your Imagination and it's Pretend on a daily basis,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

JeffZero,

The only ass you've ever "whipped" was your own,by being satiated with your own Stupidity and the Delusions it "grants"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

If only because Facts are Facts and Physics is Physics,I'd cite plainly,that said boolit through a glass of repute and a 250yd zero,will do rather nice thangs at 2900fps. For starters,a "lowly" 6x MQ will steer said projectile to the 1325yd line,with nothing more than looking through same. Google it. Hint. Now nod your head,like you've ever fhuqking "seen" one. Laughing!

I'd mention if only in passing,that it's a modest 22 Mil correction to the 2000yd line and but 3.4 Mils of windage impetus,in a 10mph full value condition. You'll need to Google that too. Hint.

Might mebbe also mention,that the 2500yd line is a paltry 35 Mil ele correction. 'Course 40 Mils is easily arranged. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget" to dangle pics of your Vapor Ware bullschit,corroborate same with Splendid Beasties and say a leetle sumptin' about LRF's. Maily because the ATTEMPT,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

You'd need 9 co-signers,to cover the scope covers,ink and tap alone. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Beaver Dope be handy. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

900yds sure is a long ways...for someone like you. Critters don't even have a fhuqking "chance",with your Imagination and it's Pretend. Give or fhuqking take. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

DD,

Do not confuse her with FACTS.(grin)

Reality reliably collides with her Fantasy...so don't go slighting how "real",her Delusions are to her.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick, I read a lot of what you say and it is OK but I would like to see how you do where someone can see how you really are.

There is a 1,000 yard match in Anchorage on July 25. You should come to it. Not much in the way of prizes but I think you would enjoy it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No way in hell will he shoot a match.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
[Linked Image]

That's just..... legendary! grin

But thanks for owning the mistake and having fun with it Larry. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Gomer,

You are the ONLY one "surprised",when you elicit that you read my every word. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your biggest Dream is to be graced with my presence. Pardon my ability to shoot when/how/where I please,on a daily basis and find myself shrugging my shoulder at your heralded fascinations,if only because it is blasse' for me. I realize that ain't very "fair",but feel free to pardon that Fact and use more of your Imagination and Pretend to concoct any/all Delusions that soothe you.

It is REALLY "tempting" to drive from Kansas to New Mexico,so as to grant you your DREAM. Give or fhuqking take. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,in your oblivious hilarity.

Couple more barrels just hit the house and it might could be a Krunchenticker Chrome Carnage pass on this next jaunt. Feel free to act like you ain't glued to your couch,in eager anticipation. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

MagnumDoosh,

You Legendary CLUELESS Kchunt and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is there anything you won't Whine about? Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer to make a down payment on a first clue and you'd still fhuqk it up. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

JeffZero,

Your "unacanny" "abilities" missed the obvious so many fhuqking times,that there is no way to begin to keep count. Congratulations?!?

Been danglin' that carrot for more than a spell and you had to have it spoon fed through your nose,on a Silver Fhuqking Platter.

As mentioned multiple times prior,now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play and a 75 ELD. Google it all,as you must.

Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've never needed "hope" and have always been more than happy to rely upon savvy and unmatched ability. At least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

And one more time: "Don't "forget" to dangle pics of your Vapor Ware bullschit,corroborate same with Splendid Beasties and say a leetle sumptin' about LRF's. Mainly because the ATTEMPT,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!".

Knowing me,I prolly filmed gunning 900yd steel with the JeffZero Roll and of course made it look easy,if only because it is,for me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

'dubya,

It's your yarn,be certain to weave it...however you most NEED it. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and the Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Well B,

I didn’t do a whole lot of shootin’, I have to admit. But I did do a bit of perforating.

Got five hoglets and a turkey tom.

Closest pig @ 7 paces.

[Linked Image]

Nailed him with the Glock G20.

Four pigs the first morning between 90 and 125 yds.

[Linked Image]

I got busted on two stalks, but was able to close the deal on the third try. The tom was nailed at 180 yds. Screw stalking.

[Linked Image]

caught the bird right at the junction of the neck and back.

[Linked Image]

Ruffled a few feathers, broke his neck, but did not mess up any of the meat. Turkey leg soup and jerky on the menu!

All and all it was a good day for the Dakota.

I’d a stayed longer but I got tired of skinning!

[Linked Image]

Like I mentioned before, all under 300 yds. No dialing or dallying required.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/08/17.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya,

I missed it where,anyone has ever "accused" you of doing anything NEARING a "bunch" of shooting...ever. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is an intellesting constant,that the less one "does",the "better" schit rigging is. Few things tax the integrity of a platform,as much as fenced pursuits and sunshine. Give or fhuqking take. Hint. Laughing!

It is a common misconception of the Clueless and especially Texans,that correlating POA/POI intersections requires either "dialing or dallying",if only because the actuality is the very antithesis of such "thinking". Hint.

Facts and Physics ain't for everyone and very fhuqking few have an inkling in regards to anything The Rifle...but they sure "think" they do,which is why this schit is ALWAYS funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Ping Pong Balls,schit mounting systems,schit glass,Living handles,CM spouts and barrel slings,are indeed fhuqking hilarious and that's alotta schit stacked atop more schit. Haybale & Crockett Safe Queen Riggin',never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Hint.

I enjoy what an AMAZINGLY sloooowwwwwwwwwww "learner" you are,almost as much as the hilarity of your Petting Zoo "Adventures". Almost. Laughing!

It is very easy to field a stalwart Utilitarian platform,that'll do it all and then some. Connecting dots is a simplistic matter and I enjoy how it reliably escapes so many folks,who are enthralled with trying to "convince" themselves,that they have a fhuqking clue.

Much to be said for a boolitproof parcel,that'll fend all weathers,balance/tote exceptionally,drive exceptional boolits with a magfed Smooch,is forgiving in how it is shot(bedding/rigid stock) and aimed with an exceptional mounting system and glass designed to do what scopes do and that is to simply steer boolits. The wayyyyyy over X'd Faction is funnier than fhuqk too. Hint.

Boolits matter farrrrrrrr more than headstamps and that opening constants stumps more than most,as you eloquently attest. There is much to be said for a good zero,with a good boolit and the lightning fast Precision of a glass engineered to steer boolits. Yes,I know that is all over your head and that of course,is the only fhuqking reason them Facts are funny. Hint. Laughing!

One of many reasons,why it is funnier than fhuqk to me,to give others the first shot and/or the first cast. Also funnier than fhuqk,to grant 'em opportunity,to "justify" their STUPIDITY and "explain" a Goat Fhuqked platform. You know...the schit you TRY to "do". Hint. Laughing!

If you were to ever see a sound platform,gunning great boolits,via great glass...you'd be hitting DELETE at warp fhuqking nine. Or at least should be. Hint.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WOW

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Bless your heart.

Its also never been hard to figure out, who passed English in Jr High... and who didn't have a friggin clue about how to spell, much less speak proper English...

Ya gotta love Stumpy... takes the concept of Ignorant Bliss to levels never seen before he showed up on the internet...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.