Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I was commenting on how your knee never fails to jerk spasmodically like a marionette at the mention of any subject relating to Israel - it's an autonomic reflex with you, that's the mindless part, just like resorting to calling anyone you disagree with a kook right off the bat. No need to offer a counter-suggestion when you immediately go right to the ad hominem kook label. I have noticed that it is the only weapon in your arsenal and shows that otherwise you have nothing, nada, el zippo to offer.

So how about this - why don't you offer your take on things instead of just your same old tired attacks on someone else while contributing exactly nothing? I have an open mind and am willing to learn, so please tell us in great detail exactly what is going on with Trump and Syria.

You are COMPLETELY off the mark when it comes to my views on Israel COMPLETELY. And just aas obvious, you've never paid attention to the literally VOLUMES of posts on this and many other subjects, but the KOOK moniker is apropos when stupidshit like that gets posted.

Sure, no problem, but your OP about Israel manipulating Trump (like a marionette) defies logic, but instead of asking an open ended undefined question without specifics, I really can't comment on. If you want my opinion on a specific issue (and saying Israel made Trump do ANYTHING you have my view on that) and I will be glad to answer. In detail

Last edited by jorgeI; 04/11/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So post your take on it, right here. Denying someone elses opinion is easy and risk free, placing your own opinion out for the world to criticize takes courage.

Do you have the courage to do that?

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So post your take on it. Denying someone elses opinion is easy and risk free, placing your own opinion out for the world to criticize is easy and takes courage.

Rest assured, you will never see an opinion like the one you posted coming from me and if you look at other threads on this subject that I've posted on, my position is there, crystal clear and it had nothing to do with Syrian babies (which IDGAF) about, and EVERYTHING to do with American prestige and stance in the world and certainly nothing to do with the jews.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So post your take on it, right here. Denying someone elses opinion is easy and risk free, placing your own opinion out for the world to criticize takes courage.

Truer words were never spoken. Lots of guys take the safe ground and slam someone else but never go out on a limb in a discussion. I call them trolls.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This keeps getting better,now I'm being called a troll by Fireball smile. Below is just one of the many posts I've written:

"I supported this action because it served as a mechanism to put our prestige as the world's only superpower that we act when and how we please in support of OUR national interest and our national interest had NOTHING to do with the dead kids, it was all about sending a message. I'll say it again: NO NATION BUILDING. Now it begs the next question, is going "in" to eradicate ISIS in the national interest? That's a fair question."

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
SUMMARY: Trump does one thing the Jew haters don't like and the Jew haters abandon Trump.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
He was never going to be a perfect president, but as long as we don't have a major "boots on the ground" situation Syria I'm still good with Trump. There will be more missles to come I'm sure, as he already has stated in his campaign speeches.

If he loses Bannon though, his unwavering support from the masses will evaporate.

It does seem like the alt-right is being played in a direct effort to separate Trump from his base.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This keeps getting better,now I'm being called a troll by Fireball smile. Below is just one of the many posts I've written:

No sir, not at all. My statement was purely general in nature and not directed at you or anyone in particular, although I could name names if pressed. smile

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
B., alla' the TV you're watching is making your Bi-Polar switch trip,....turn that phoucin' thing OFF, or better yet, SHOOT the damned thing.
Go to your favorite fishing hole, take the Old Lady to the Keys, go for a ride on your scoot,....but for chrissake, knock off the spastic flip / flop break dancing.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Ok we got Gorsuch- that's a big one but I still have questions:
Where is the wall? can't be built overnight, and bids are in - or comin' in..
Where is the repeal of Obama care? Blame that pos Ryan for that..
Where is tax reform? Just started on it last week - geez, give the man a LITTLE time..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just assume that I'm too lazy to verify your lazy references to vague old posts, nor do I follow you on Facebook.

Once again, I am challenging you here and now to post your opinion on why Trump reversed his stance, his promises to his election supporters, on US interference in the Middle East.

Here, I'll show you how it's done in case you don't know how.

In my opinion, Israel - not the Jewish people at large - but the government and intelligence apparatus of the state of Israel, is behind much or most of our policy in the ME. Further, it is my opinion that Israel uses blackmail or outright threats of physical harm to sway our policy. I can't prove that, it is just my opinion on things based on a bunch of other vague articles from various sources.

See, wasn't that easy? It only took three sentences to summarize my opinion on this topic.

To the post that got your knee jerking this time, I opined that that may be one reason why we are seeing this reversal. I did not state unequivocally that was the only reason, just that it was one possible reason. The exact quote is "Not saying it happened but I wouldn't disregard it out of hand, either." I do admit to a fondness for hyperbole in how I state things, but that's just my snappy writing style.

Your turn...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Redneck
Where is tax reform? Just started on it last week - geez, give the man a LITTLE time..

Wait, Rome wasn't built in a day?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
B., alla' the TV you're watching is making your Bi-Polar switch trip,....turn that phoucin' thing OFF, or better yet, SHOOT the damned thing.
Go to your favorite fishing hole, take the Old Lady to the Keys, go for a ride on your scoot,....but for chrissake, knock off the spastic flip / flop break dancing.

GTC

My opinion isn't from the TV. In fact, the talking heads on TV are pretty much all in with Trump's attack on Syria.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Redneck

Wait, Rome wasn't built in a day?

Maybe I shoulda said "where are we on...rather than Where is... May re-post it in a year and who knows, maybe everything will be answered.

On Obama care I am not sure what to think, Maybe not passing the original plan may turn out a good thing. We'll see.

On the wall - I have not liked what I have been hearing.

We can recap in a year. All I have to do to feel better is remember the too-good-to-be-true feeling that morning after election.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
If only there had been somebody who had foreseen this, and could have warned you.

If only.

laughlaughlaugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maybe I shoulda said "where are we on...rather than Where is... May re-post it in a year and who knows, maybe everything will be answered.

On Obama care I am not sure what to think, Maybe not passing the original plan may turn out a good thing. We'll see.

On the wall - I have not liked what I have been hearing.

We can recap in a year. All I have to do to feel better is remember the too-good-to-be-true feeling that morning after election.

There will be a myriad of 'one year' threads started on 1/20/18. Those will be interesting.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by davet
He was never going to be a perfect president, but as long as we don't have a major "boots on the ground" situation Syria I'm still good with Trump. There will be more missles to come I'm sure, as he already has stated in his campaign speeches.

If he loses Bannon though, his unwavering support from the masses will evaporate.

It does seem like the alt-right is being played in a direct effort to separate Trump from his base.

Are you saying the POTUS isn't super-human? Doesn't have super-human powers? That D.C. actually is a sesspool of slow-mo action?
Is that what you're saying?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

My opinion isn't from the TV. In fact, the talking heads on TV are pretty much all in with Trump's attack on Syria.

Was the SIL really the breaker on getting Bannon out?
I hope like hell not.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Mountain out of a molehill. Gorsuch is on the court. We won. Deep breath.

Some of us simply underestimated the resistance and complexity. There is still a lot of winning going on. hiliary is looking even worse.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
One thing i have learned in the last few months is this:Who knew there were so many of Trump's advisers on the Fire.

Another thing,if the so called brilliant folks that think they know what is going on it his mind know it why are they not there?

This thing is a long race and some thing it's the 40 yard dash.
You can't make this crap up.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,546
Posts18,491,649
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.