Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
trump fails on immigration and he's a 1 term president. ...and he may not have a republican congress in 2 years to push it thru if he keeps letting Paul Ryan drag this out , which is what I think the game plan is.
Yep.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Dreamers are a drop in the bucket.
"The program has allowed at least 770,000 illegal immigrants to find jobs in major U.S. cities, even though tens of millions of Americans outside the cities are unemployed or have given up trying to find work."

- From the article

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to be patient for a little longer before being too critical. But, we need a LOT of LEGISLATION if this term is going to be truly successful. If the Republicans continue to taper the pace of things, it gives the liberals WAY too much time to fabricate a favorable reality through the media. The pace needs to be rapid and aggressive so they can't keep up with it. Delay tactics is all they have. Also, next year is an election campaigning year. If the republicans don't make a significant number of things happen, they'll shift to campaign mode and get noting done.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by StarGazer
He won't be permitted to engage in tax reform until and unless he releases his own tax returns. Which he won't ever.

No tax reform for us.

GOD YOU'RE FUGKING RETARDED.

Tell me how the minority (democrats) in congress are going to explain to the blue collar part of their base that congress isn't going to lower taxes/reform the tax structure because Trump won't release his tax returns?

"Muh Russians! Racist! Laws are racist! He grabs pussy! He grabbed my pussy!" <-- This is all you have.

Now you can explain to us Maddow's theory of how Venezuela's rioting is Trump's fault.

Hahaha. Bigfish, you and me and Mooner need to go fishing some day. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
As long as HRC isn't in the whitehouse IDGAF.

Yup. Plus at least one Supreme Court Justice.
That's wonderful, but drastic action was needed to save our nation from ruin, which is why we elected the man who promised it. The time is past for saving our nation by fixing the court one retired justice at a time. The time for that was thirty years ago. Too little, too late.

So what would you have him do?

Call out the NG and start executing liberals on the White House steps.

While I would love to see Pelosi, Reid, and Clinton each get a bullet to the cerebellum, that ain't legal in this USA.

The President's power is severely limited, Thank God. Otherwise the last one would have appointed himself King for life. Just for our own good, of course.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The program has allowed at least 770,000 illegal immigrants to find jobs in major U.S. cities, even though tens of millions of Americans outside the cities are unemployed or have given up trying to find work."

- From the article

Those jobs were available to everyone, not just Dreamers. If they didn't go after them, who's fault is that? Lots of Americans have never developed a work ethic, or lost the one they had after being on unemployment for long periods. Got a neighbor like that, and have a whole slew of former in-laws (all white citizens) that have sat on their asses their whole lives.

One thing I learned the last few years I was working is that working immigrants, legal or not, are hard-chargers that generally work their asses off. The origins of ones I worked with include Iran, Korea, Morocco, Macedonia, the Phillipines, and various places South of the border. The Bush line about jobs Americans won't do is crap, because I've done some of those jobs myself, and not just as a youth, but in my experience, most immigrants work hard and long at whatever job they can get, sometimes several. As long as they're within the law, I've got no problem with them.

By honoring the promise made by Obama, Trump is proving that he's not a racist or xenophobe, and that he is willing to give a fair chance to good people. By deporting the ones that break the rules, he's proving he means business. I never liked the Dreamer program, but compared to the other immigration atrocities, it's, like I said before, a drop in the bucket. Those Dreamers will eventually go home, as so far as I know, there's no citizenship path or even permanent legal status included in the deal.

Congress need to get off its ass and make this plan legal or kill it, taking the option away from Trump and those who follow clearly and cleanly.

Last edited by Pappy348; 04/22/17.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you folks keep giving him a pass, he's going to make a habit of breaking promises.
Its like driving a big ship. STFU and watch it being steered!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

- From the article

Those jobs were available to everyone, not just Dreamers. If they didn't go after them, who's fault is that? Lots of Americans have never developed a work ethic, or lost the one they had after being on unemployment for long periods. Got a neighbor like that, and have a whole slew of former in-laws (all white citizens) that have sat on their asses their whole lives.

One thing I learned the last few years I was working is that working immigrants, legal or not, are hard-chargers that generally work their asses off. The origins of ones I worked with include Iran, Korea, Morocco, Macedonia, the Phillipines, and various places South of the border. The Bush line about jobs Americans won't do is crap, because I've done some of those jobs myself, and not just as a youth, but in my experience, most immigrants work hard and long at whatever job they can get, sometimes several. As long as they're within the law, I've got no problem with them.

By honoring the promise made by Obama, Trump is proving that he's not a racist or xenophobe, and that he is willing to give a fair chance to good people. By deporting the ones that break the rules, he's proving he means business. I never liked the Dreamer program, but compared to the other immigration atrocities, it's, like I said before, a drop in the bucket. Those Dreamers will eventually go home, as so far as I know, there's no citizenship path or even permanent legal status included in the deal.

Congress need to get off its ass and make this plan legal or kill it, taking the option away from Trump and those who follow clearly and cleanly.

I've long thought we should have an "exchange" program.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Less than 3 months and this is where your at? Take a frickin breath for hells sake.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If you folks keep giving him a pass, he's going to make a habit of breaking promises.

It's not giving him a pass. it's reality. On another site I go to, there was a thread on, "What would you do if you were President?" All kinds of promises were made but the reality of tall is there's a group of sumbitches called the House and Senate who will give any President the big "FU" if they think it hurts their constituency or their under the table pocket books. They don't give a flying "F" what WE THE PEOPLE WANT. mad
To be blunt, the President cannot keep any promises if the Congress won't allow it. There is the source of the problem. Not Mr. Trump.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
As long as HRC isn't in the whitehouse IDGAF.

Yup. Plus at least one Supreme Court Justice.
That's wonderful, but drastic action was needed to save our nation from ruin, which is why we elected the man who promised it. The time is past for saving our nation by fixing the court one retired justice at a time. The time for that was thirty years ago. Too little, too late.

You haven't been paying attention if you think our immigration policies are unchanged. You've been so busy crying wolf over the Syrian missile strikes that you've missed all the hoopla of him deporting another DACA douche. He's not starting with DACA because of the potential legal troubles and challenges and instead going after the criminals. Every damn day there's a different dreamer being sent packing and it will take some time to wind its way thru the courts. You're sounding like Calhoun and Rob Jordan more and more. This [bleep] doesn't happen overnight with a wave of a magic wand you know.

Try and keep up or at least fight on one front at a time. Otherwise you'll spread yourself too thin like Hitler. He hated the Jews too. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner

- From the article

I've long thought we should have an "exchange" program.

The illegal aliens in texas do too. Problem is, they get free kids who grow up and then their kids are all born free on medicaid and welfare. Its hard to pass up driving 2 F250s when they can work in the O field, have a $200,000 nice brick home, be unmarried, welfare gives notice of welfare evals 2 weeks beforehand, hubby moves to hotel 6 until welfare checks and reports "no sign of visible support", mom works at 5 and dime, granny gets paid by uncle Sam to babysit. Kids get 2 squares a day free in school lunch program, plus 1200/mo for 5 or 6 kids...
God Bless America. They have caught the dream.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/22/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If anyone thought that Donald Trump was going to do everything he said he was going to do if elected president, then they were a fool. Politicians, and he became one once he tossed his hat into the ring, say what the voters want to hear, and then do what they want to, when they get elected. As much as I'd like to see Obamacare done away with, there are more pressing matters at hand. He has already taken care of one of those with the SCOTUS nomination, and I think he's working on some more. The border and the Muslim problem are more pressing needs than is Obamacare at this stage of the game.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Every injunction issued by politically motivated judges and every suit brought has to be adjudicated before the deportation trains head south. I voted for Trump in the hopes that he'd get half of what he wants and turn the tide of public opinion against the liberals. He's done more in 3 months than anyone else ever and is working tirelessly to get everything done. It's going to be a long 7 1/2 years listening to liberals and neo-cons fight him every step and second guess everything he does. It's hard for me to believe a smart guy like Hawkeye is so short sided. It's a shame that there are so many short sighted, impatient people that are just waiting to pounce and criticize. The damage they do to "our" agenda is real and it's pure selfishness and stupidity that they think it'd all be accomplished inside of the first hundred days. He has abided by every promise made but has to work within the confines of our laws.

I'm going to go ride my unicorn down to the deportation station and hand out the Torah to wayward souls.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
He won't be permitted to engage in tax reform until and unless he releases his own tax returns. Which he won't ever.

No tax reform for us.

GOD YOU'RE FUGKING RETARDED.

Tell me how the minority (democrats) in congress are going to explain to the blue collar part of their base that congress isn't going to lower taxes/reform the tax structure because Trump won't release his tax returns?

"Muh Russians! Racist! Laws are racist! He grabs pussy! He grabbed my pussy!" <-- This is all you have.

Now you can explain to us Maddow's theory of how Venezuela's rioting is Trump's fault.

Plenty of republicans think he's a fraud also.

No tax returns = no tax reform.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wow and Obumer didn't flip flop on ANYTHING! I give him credit he campaigned on change i just think alot of people didnt really ask or realize what that change was untill it was to late. Remember what pelosi's famous one liner was SIGN IT THEN YOU"LL FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT and people still vote for her that tells you what moroons we have in Congress and voters right now until that changes it's gonna be a tough road.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
With a majority in the house and senate he couldn't repeal Obamacare. He was told to go home and get his shine box.

Tax reform is at least as heavy a lift. Not happening without complete transparency. Not happening.

Now go get your [bleep] shine box, clown.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Problem is the republicans are fighting him too. Ryan is one of his problems even if he can not see it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And you're crazy if you think the republican congress is going to give him the money to build a wall. Our government is going to shut down in 6 days and he thinks he's getting billions for a wall.

Another epic fail.

Thankfully, the sane republicans are saving the day for America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With a majority in the house and senate he couldn't repeal Obamacare. He was told to go home and get his shine box.

Tax reform is at least as heavy a lift. Not happening without complete transparency. Not happening.

Now go get your [bleep] shine box, clown.

There's a lot of news that says otherwise. Nowhere have I seen anything that suggests that his taxes are related in any way to getting reform.

All you're doing is stamping your tiny little feet and saying "NO!"

Careful, troll, you'll wear through the soles of your Hoodie-Footies.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (16penny, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,783
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.