Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Plenty of republicans think he's a fraud also.

No tax returns = no tax reform.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Like a good communist, you keep clinging to the scant hope there's SOMETHING in his taxes to prove collusion with Russia. Here's a hint: The intelligence community already has his taxes and if there was anything there they'd be screaming bloody murder.

Trump isn't going to release his taxes anymore than you'll post yours here.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Pappy348
With a majority in the house and senate he couldn't repeal Obamacare. He was told to go home and get his shine box.

Tax reform is at least as heavy a lift. Not happening without complete transparency. Not happening.

Now go get your [bleep] shine box, clown.

There's a lot of news that says otherwise. Nowhere have I seen anything that suggests that his taxes are related in any way to getting reform.

All you're doing is stamping your tiny little feet and saying "NO!"

Careful, troll, you'll wear through the soles of your Hoodie-Footies.

The pansy commie is toeing the commie line from some of the pinko slugs in congress that there won't be any tax reform until Trump releases his taxes (works great when you're the minority, no?). That's why he's so out of breath... or he took the dick out of his mouth, not sure.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The men and women of congress went home for the last two weeks and were torn apart by their constituents demanding transparency of this president. Watch the tapes of the town hall meetings.

There is nothing wrong with wanting our leaders to be transparent in there dealings. Why defend Trump? What is it that he doesn't want us to see?

In the end it will be moot, however. His tax returns will be released directly from the IRS by court order in any number of proceedings currently pending.

He can kick and scream all he wants. Or resign. But we will see those returns.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The liberals obsessive fixation on tax returns is hilarious and Trump giving them the finger over it is even more funny. The attempt to repeal and replace was Trump giving Ryan enough rope to hang himself. The "conservative" faction and their obstruction over entitlements was a sticky subject and they'll continue to work on it and eventually we'll get something. I hope Trump eliminates the agricultural welfare and ends farm subsidies. I'd hate to think that a conservative would hold out their support for healthcare because of entitlements while still supporting welfare for farmers.

His tax returns are a ridiculous red herring considering all the required financial disclosures have been submitted. If the country demands more than the disclosures then they should enumerate that through legislation. While they're at it they should address the issue of releasing birth certificates, college transcripts, foreign student aid and whatever else is reasonable and codify it in law.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Plenty of republicans think he's a fraud also.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Like a good communist, you keep clinging to the scant hope there's SOMETHING in his taxes to prove collusion with Russia. Here's a hint: The intelligence community already has his taxes and if there was anything there they'd be screaming bloody murder.

Trump isn't going to release his taxes anymore than you'll post yours here.

Has nothing to do with Russia. The citizens are not going to allow him to change the tax code without knowing how it will benefit him. It's unconstitutional to self-deal without transparency. Every elected official will be in lock-step on this issue.

Get.Your.Shine.Box.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But we will see those returns.

Only on 1 of 2 conditions:
-Trump releases them voluntarily
-Someone at the IRS or intelligence community releases them illegally

Find me the law where a president(ial candidate) has to release their returns? Go ahead, cite it.

Thought so, pinko commie cock sucker. "Muh Russians!!"

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The liberals obsessive fixation on tax returns is hilarious and Trump giving them the finger over it is even more funny. The attempt to repeal and replace was Trump giving Ryan enough rope to hang himself. The "conservative" faction and their obstruction over entitlements was a sticky subject and they'll continue to work on it and eventually we'll get something. I hope Trump eliminates the agricultural welfare and ends farm subsidies. I'd hate to think that a conservative would hold out their support for healthcare because of entitlements while still supporting welfare for farmers.

His tax returns are a ridiculous red herring considering all the required financial disclosures have been submitted. If the country demands more than the disclosures then they should enumerate that through legislation. While they're at it they should address the issue of releasing birth certificates, college transcripts, foreign student aid and whatever else is reasonable and codify it in law.

I heard Trump hid his tax returns under Obama's Kenyan BC, college transcripts and foreign student aid applications. Trump's taxes should be safe.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Pure B.S.

Those "constituents" are paid trolls like you making a stink for the cameras.

You've been on a site mostly devoted to guns and hunting and not posted a single thing except about politics. Just another little pu**y sitting in his pjs in mommy's basement doing his bit for the left, and a check.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They are grasping at straws since it looks like the collusion crap isnt panning out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's been in office for LESS than 100 days, and the KOTY Emeritus was ready to hang him three weeks ago...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What would Rand (or even Ron) Paul have done?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There's more than one way to kill a program. You can either publicly repeal it which will cost your people some votes in the special elections for congress s that are going on now and would be subject to challenge in court. Or you can just not fund it to the point it can't be implemented. Trump hasn't funded it in his budget proposal. Fairly sure he knows how to play the long game

Last edited by Kellywk; 04/22/17.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Find me the law where a president(ial candidate) has to release their returns? Go ahead, cite it.

I know you aren't an attorney. I am. Let me help you.

A plaintiff will demand to see them in any number of the current actions pending against him. A judge will order the release of those returns. The order will be served upon the IRS. The IRS will provide them directly to plaintiff's counsel. They will be a matter of public record. I will use my pacer.gov account to review them myself.

Trump can't stop it from happening. You shouldn't want him to anyhow. Moot point, though.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RobJordan

I knew there was something sleezy about you and not just your posts. 😉

Couldn't stay away, could you Robby?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Instead of sweating the small stuff,be damn glad of the SCOTUS appointments.Those will affect you for 20 years to come or more.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RobJordan

I knew there was something sleezy about you and not just your posts. 😉

Couldn't stay away, could you Robby?

Well played, Sir. So much for the solemn promise of a prick.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Instead of sweating the small stuff,be damn glad of the SCOTUS appointments.Those will affect you for 20 years to come or more.

I'm a huge fan of Gorsuch. The truth is that he is more down the middle than people realize. He is as qualified as one can be and his written opinions are superb. Very very smart judge.

No one should be afraid of this guy. He's a keeper.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
With a majority in the house and senate he couldn't repeal Obamacare. He was told to go home and get his shine box.

Tax reform is at least as heavy a lift. Not happening without complete transparency. Not happening.

Now go get your [bleep] shine box, clown.
Now now now now, you insulted him a little bit, a little bit ... you did, lill bit.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Yes. LOL.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A plaintiff will demand to see them in any number of the current actions pending against him. A judge will order the release of those returns. The order will be served upon the IRS. The IRS will provide them directly to plaintiff's counsel. They will be a matter of public record. I will use my pacer.gov account to review them myself.

Trump can't stop it from happening. You shouldn't want him to anyhow. Moot point, though.

Not going to happen. But be sure to post about it when it does, cupcake.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,800
Posts18,477,464
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.