Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They block everything we try to do.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mp-order-sanctuary-city-money/100897066/

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge in San Francisco has blocked a Trump administration order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities.

Killin' time is nigh.

This reminds me of when I worked for a company with many departments. Occasionally one of the other supervisors would come to my area and try to take charge. I used to point to my shoulder where stripes would be if we were in the military and tell them, "I have as many stripes as you do. If you need something my area can supply, let me know. Otherwise hit the road." After that when that supervisor came into my area for anything and spoke to one of my subordinates they were instructed to say, "See Ringman." If they even asked how the person was doing the answer was the same: "See Ringman."

This is what President Trump should tell any judge below the Supreme Court.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good lord. This reminds me so much of the election of Barack Obama. Those pesky legislative and judicial branches ain't gone yet.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These judges are representative of the long term damage of obongo to our Constitutional Republic.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As i read through this thread, i became angrier and angrier.

Those cahk=suckin' judges like the POS pictured above need to be jailed. Imprisoned. For life. In "General Population". Plain and simple.

They are in violation of the "letter of the law(s)" they look to as guides when deciding the outcome of litigation brought before them.

They are utterly disgusting and criminal.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good lord. This reminds me so much of the election of Barack Obama. Those pesky legislative and judicial branches ain't gone yet.

The difference is the constitution.

When Obama was blocked it was because he was trying to destroy the constitution.

Now, it's because this administration is adhering to it. The liberals have no respect for the constitution, and do not follow it, even though they took the same oath you and I did, to uphold and defend it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never understood, and never will, why a federal judge should have the power to overturn the results of an election by the voters of a state. An example of this would be all the states that voted to declare that marriage was between a man and a woman. Yet, one man (a federal judge) had the power to tell all those voters that they couldn't do that. That's just flat wrong and no judge should be allowed to have that much power. Now, I'm very much a states-righter, and do not believe that the federal government should have the power it does over the states. The way things are going, it won't be long until there will be no need for any elections, as some judge will be doing that for us.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Dumb, question, dumber idea, how do these judges get paid?

Any way to stop the pay check?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is why Harry Reid did away with the 60 vote cloture process. the democrats flooded the entire Federal Court system with hundreds of liberal judges legislating from the Bench. The re-pubic-ans should LEARN and do away with this in ALL legislative processes.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This is why Harry Reid did away with the 60 vote cloture process. the democrats flooded the entire Federal Court system with hundreds of liberal judges legislating from the Bench. The re-pubic-ans should LEARN and do away with this in ALL legislative processes.

R's have the POTUS, Senate and House.

Yet we let these commies do what they want.

Things are fixin' to get real, or our country is going to look like Germany. Or France. I don't think France has the balls to stop the commies either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They block everything we try to do.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mp-order-sanctuary-city-money/100897066/

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge in San Francisco has blocked a Trump administration order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities.

Killin' time is nigh.
Here's what I'd suggest.. Eff these EOs re: withholding funds.. Bottom line: The Mayors are blatantly breaking federal law.. Have Sessions tell the cops(U.S. Marshals) to go and ARREST THESE A-HOLES... NO judge is gonna try to block THAT...

Haul their azzes into court in handcuffs. That chit will end, mighty quick, IYAM..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have never understood, and never will, why a federal judge should have the power to overturn the results of an election by the voters of a state. An example of this would be all the states that voted to declare that marriage was between a man and a woman. Yet, one man (a federal judge) had the power to tell all those voters that they couldn't do that. That's just flat wrong and no judge should be allowed to have that much power. Now, I'm very much a states-righter, and do not believe that the federal government should have the power it does over the states. The way things are going, it won't be long until there will be no need for any elections, as some judge will be doing that for us.
THAT...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
And THAT...

Originally Posted by 325Abn
As i read through this thread, i became angrier and angrier..
I got LIVID when I heard about this for the first time last night.. Took me about 15 mns to cool down after ranting on about these effing liberal judges that these groups go shopping for..it's just GOTTA end - then I told the wife "NO MORE NEWSCASTS" for the night.. Watched the limp-wristed MN Twins who actually WON the game?!?!? WTH? I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn..

Our court system seriously SUX right now....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The time for a vigilance committee is upon us.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by TooDogs
Originally Posted by funshooter
Time to start impeaching Judges.

If that can be executed, that would be a very effective tool. See, money talks, and they would never want to lose a lush payday if removed from the bench.

You'll never get 2/3 of the Senate to convict..

Way too many Federal judges! Can't Congress just lower the number of judges eliminating their jobs? Congress created their jobs. Un-appointment them in other words.

Last edited by victoro; 04/25/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That order simply needs to be ignored; stop the funds & let them sue.

It would take years to get through the courts...........

Don't kid yourself. Every liberal judge out there would expedite such a scenario and put it on his/her fast track.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Not having read the thread, congress can limit the bounds of courts jurisdiction. In fact, congress can do away with a court, and should do away with the 9th.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The media is reporting this judges order in error. If you read Andrew McCarthy you will see that the judge cannot stop Trumps' EO cause it doesn't change the law - only clarifies it. Trump is NOT creating a new law without Congressional approval.
So all the comments about this particular ruling are incorrect.

Also Orrick is a huge liberal campaign donor - no surprise here.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 04/26/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,911
Posts18,479,524
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.