Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
... Well, maybe .... if Trump has his way. He would like to break-up the 9th. Circuit Court of Appeal. Legislation has already been introduced to break-up the 9th. Circuit, with California, Oregon and Hawaii, and two island districts, remaining in the 9th. Circuit, and with a new 12th. Circuit Court of Appeal created (which would presumably include new appellate justices) for Nevada, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Arizona and Alaska.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
See:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...circuit-court-of-appeals/article/2621379

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-sanctuary-city-travel-ban-disputes.html

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Oh please Oh please Oh please let that happen. I think it would really help with our wolf and grizzly bear problems.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
IIRC, that has to go through Congress... And it'll not happen - at least, not for years and years..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Redneck, out of curiosity, why do you say that?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It would be best to remove all the judges on the current court and appoint new ones. Note "remove" is to be defined as needed.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's way past time to split it up. The 9th was formed when the West had about a million people, total. (I'd have to look it up to get actual numbers.) It now encompasses several times the population of any other court district. Just to allow for equal representation, it needs to be split into at least two separate districts, and conceivably three.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Three liberal courts sounds much better than one. More opportunity to set precedence anyway.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is no such thing as a liberal court, just liberal judges. When a court is formed, it is seated with new judges. And the government in charge gets to pick them. Clear now?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope it comes to pass

I'm pretty over judges from San Fran hearing Alaska cases

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I agree it needs to happen, just because the 9th represents too large of a portion of the population.

But it really won't change anything. The same liberal judges will still be in place, liberals can still shop around to get those judges to stop lawsuits.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, I bet that goes over real well.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not holding my breath until this happens. eek

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Redneck, out of curiosity, why do you say that?

C'mon man, they can't even get rid of obamacare.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
or NAFTA

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All judges, except the Supreme Court, answer to the Congress. They could fire all of the 9th circuit based on the idea they are overturned too much and as such make too many mistakes and cost the tax payers more than necessary.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All kinds of mechanical or organizational changes can be made but I feel our country will continually devolve under leftist ideological fascism which permeates academia, now controls the Demo Party, many elites and leaders, and the major media outlets.

Leftist ideology is immoral and a republic will not work with leaders that lie, obfuscate, and deceive to the furtherance of their or their party's ends. It's easy to see that there is now no longer a balance of power with the disrespect shown to both law and the constitution.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God willing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
While good for most of the country I would still me screwed.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
ftbt: I suffered professionally under the hideous rulings the 9th circus court came down with, for 29 years!
The procedures, policies, laws and rules of conduct that our large police department enforced and lived by were CONSTANTLTY being changed, re-interpreted, modified, abolished and whatever - again this was CONSTANTLY!
It got so bad that our department began issuing a quarterly multipage bulletin (usually 6 to 8 pages) to all officers of rulings/interpretations/changes regarding the 9th circus courts bizarre liberal rulings!
The the departments legal advisers (lawyers) would reissue (have reprinted!) numerous pages each year to our police procedures manuals - which every officer was mandated to maintain as current!
This got to be a quarterly joke - the 9th circus court would change laws and powers afforded to the police and months or years later the Untied States Supreme Court would over-rule (VERY often!) the ludicrous decisions made by the liberal activist judges there on the 9th circus court of appeals!
This went on continuously for the 29 years I served on that department.
I hear its still going on to this day?
The 9th circus court of appeals is the most over-turned court in our nations history!
Sad!
The sooner these activist judges on the ninth circus court of appeals are replaced (impeached or what ever!) the better off the United States of America will be!
PERIOD!
GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't think it will happen, but I sure hope so. All the fruits and Nuts in CA will sh..a brick, but it's best for all fair -minded citizens.

Better to be over the hill than under it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 17 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,810
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.