Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He can use Obama's phone and pen.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
For starters, there are something like 20 vacancies in the Court......

Fill them...

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You want the 9th circuit exactly how it is. That way the ridiculous left-wing rulings come out of just one court with target on it's back for SCOTUS to overturn (which all the other circuits will then follow. Split that up and you'll start getting more liberal rulings from multiple courts. Face it, Obama and Reid stacked the courts. There are going to be a lot of ruling with judicial over reach, just like the ruling last week about so-called " pre-enforcement anxiety" bout Sanctuary cities.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Nutty Ninth has earned the nickname.

Liberals buy most of the judges they shop for there.

80% overturn rate.

Disgusting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
While good for most of the country I would still me screwed.

not really, you have made contacts in free america. Particularly if you bring a hornet and chocolate.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
You want the 9th circuit exactly how it is. That way the ridiculous left-wing rulings come out of just one court with target on it's back for SCOTUS to overturn (which all the other circuits will then follow. Split that up and you'll start getting more liberal rulings from multiple courts. Face it, Obama and Reid stacked the courts. There are going to be a lot of ruling with judicial over reach, just like the ruling last week about so-called " pre-enforcement anxiety" bout Sanctuary cities.

No
We want to ABOLISH the 9th circus, and replace it with 2 new circuit courts, with every judge in the two new courts requiring nomination by President Trump, and Senate. confirmation.

Demonstrate to the appellate courts that if their fellow judges within the circuit get too nutty we can fire THEM ALL, and perhaps they will consider it wise to police their own a little more.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put Kommiefornia, Oregon, Worshinton and Hawaii in the same circuit. They'll be in like company together.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I LIKE it!
Putting the liberal fringe out on the fringe!
"The Warden" says Trump just wants to break up the pack - so to speak.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Ringman
All judges, except the Supreme Court, answer to the Congress. They could fire all of the 9th circuit based on the idea they are overturned too much and as such make too many mistakes and cost the tax payers more than necessary.

Those aren't "mistakes". Sedition is more like it, and they are deliberate.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Redneck, out of curiosity, why do you say that?
Because Trump can't do it unilaterally...it takes legislation to get that done....and the dickhead GOP members keep fighting one another over their little power positions and refuse to get united to DEFEAT the damned Dems..

THREE times we've voted these aholes in to get RID of O-care - and they (1) don't have the balls and (2) they LOVE the fact that gov't now has the power to control THAT aspect of yer life...

So, breaking up the 9th Circus won't happen - at least for years and years... Take that to the bank..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muffin
For starters, there are something like 20 vacancies in the Court......

Fill them...

And I have to wonder what harry and obama's real goal was/is? If Hillary had been elected she would have picked up Obama's and harry's list of potential judges and started stacking more liberals into the courts.

Every day we need to ask ourselves, what was their ultimate goal and how was it going to affect me? How would it affect my children and grand children?

The thoughts that come to mind scare the hell out of me.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure how this would change anything, liberals would still run to what is left of the 9th circuit to push their agenda, wouldn't they?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Nutty Ninth has earned the nickname.

Liberals buy most of the judges they shop for there.

80% overturn rate.

Disgusting.

Throwing paper on the wall to see if it sticks. Efficiency.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Not sure how this would change anything, liberals would still run to what is left of the 9th circuit to push their agenda, wouldn't they?

That would probably be true with respect to the significantly reduced geographic area that would encompass the "new" 9th. Circuit. What would (hopefully) happen is that the new 12th. Circuit would be populated by new conservative / constitutionalist Justices. While that doesn't directly help the people who live in the "new" 9th. Circuit, what it would tend to do is increase the chances of fundamental splits between the 9th. and 12th. on important constitutional issues .... thereby further increasing the chance that split between the Circuits would have to be decided by the Supreme Court .... which would (hopefully) contain a few new conservative / constitutional Justices.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.