Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
watching Nancy Pewlosi rant (muted of course),,, is she one of those people who, if you tied their hands behind them, would be mute?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul Ryan is actually giving and impassioned speech o pass whatever this nw thing is. Should I be worried? wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Won't all the stock these politicians (both sides) bought in these favored companies loose value?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pack of jackals they be. 10,000' of water and 50# of rock would cure what ails us if properly utilized. Call it the "replace" part of the proposed amendment.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Those SOB's have to vote first to EXEMPT THEMSELVES from what they are going to pass for us...

Sorry SOB's.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It passed. Will die in the senate. They won't go nuclear.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Those SOB's have to vote first to EXEMPT THEMSELVES from what they are going to pass for us...

Sorry SOB's.

^^^^^^^ This, as well as ALL federal employees or the entire bill is simply more drivel . . .

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Politic bullchit is all it is, they don't want to face their constituents with the fact that they didn't "try" to kill Ocare...still will give up their seats in 18 to D's. It's a tax bill for the top 400 richest in the US, call it what it is.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Senate will make a change and send it back to the House. House will act upset and won't pass it.

Trump will blame Congress, House will blame the Senate, Senate will blame the House. The finger-pointing begins and Americans lose.

More Kabuki theatre.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kid0917
watching Nancy Pewlosi rant (muted of course),,, is she one of those people who, if you tied their hands behind them, would be mute?

Worth a try.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's all expose what we are seeing here for it is. Obamacare is Phase I of national health care. When you "make" everybody have "insurance" but subsidize or give away some premiums, the government is dictating the system.

The very fact that insurance companies are forced to cover pre-existing conditions makes this government controlled healthcare. I could not have medical insurance, get diagnosed with cancer, and sign up for health insurance tomorrow. The insurance company is paying for my treatment, but I never put anything into the system. That is not how "insurance" works. That is how socialized medicine works.

It is here, and it is here forever. You will never see enough votes to do away with pre-existing conditions or premium subsidies. Never. The system will soon crash because premiums will become so prohibitive that employers will be sending everyone to the exchange. I will do that on all new employee hires from now on. Costs my 6 person stafaf $10,000/yr each for me. No more. Once that becomes the norm, the system will not have enough money it, and it will fail and be replaced by National Health Care which you will pay for with a separate VAT like in England.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So 10 guys at the WH presser jump up and all say the exact same thing.......verbatim!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Let's all expose what we are seeing here for it is. Obamacare is Phase I of national health care. When you "make" everybody have "insurance" but subsidize or give away some premiums, the government is dictating the system.

The very fact that insurance companies are forced to cover pre-existing conditions makes this government controlled healthcare. I could not have medical insurance, get diagnosed with cancer, and sign up for health insurance tomorrow. The insurance company is paying for my treatment, but I never put anything into the system. That is not how "insurance" works. That is how socialized medicine works.

It is here, and it is here forever. You will never see enough votes to do away with pre-existing conditions or premium subsidies. Never. The system will soon crash because premiums will become so prohibitive that employers will be sending everyone to the exchange. I will do that on all new employee hires from now on. Costs my 6 person stafaf $10,000/yr each for me. No more. Once that becomes the norm, the system will not have enough money it, and it will fail and be replaced by National Health Care which you will pay for with a separate VAT like in England.

I agree. It won't go away.

Fact is though repealing won't fix whats broken anyway. Until something is done to address the cost of healthcare, not insurance, it's all a waste of damn time.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Politic bullchit is all it is, they don't want to face their constituents with the fact that they didn't "try" to kill Ocare...still will give up their seats in 18 to D's. It's a tax bill for the top 400 richest in the US, call it what it is.

Somewhat like calling you what you are? whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Somewhat like calling you what you are? whistle

GFY azzhole, just following me around like the troll turd you are...get a life.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Nothing but a charade. Wake me when something material happens - like doing away with the mandate, uhhh, I mean the penalty. Dangit...wrong again - the personal responsibility tax!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Amen Mooner it isn't about insurance . Make it so people can affore dr's and hospitals and insurance wouldn't be a big deal!!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Amen Mooner it isn't about insurance . Make it so people can affore dr's and hospitals and insurance wouldn't be a big deal!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (222ND, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,623
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.